Removal from leaderboard

skroq

24 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I Hidded my Trophys until your done with this meaningless Discussion.

2 Points from my Site.

Important is that i m not a Hacker. Easy to proof. 90% of my Trophys are not earned on ps3. And on PS4/Vita you can t Hack.

Second, to ask getting me removed to reach a higher Leaderboard Place yourself is not what a fair Competition is considering.

If you call me a Team, you should see that the current Worldrank 1 on psnprofiles is a known Team too and Teamplay is not against any Site Rules.

Which Games you tell me i had Hacked i don t understand too. But yes, there are 2 Games which are questionable. And this Games i hidde. But that Games don t lock like Hacked Trophys, just 1 Trophy out of Order. As Far i know was never any Hack proof against me.

To the currious movie uploaded by Hakoom:

Most of this Pictures you can quick check that are fake. In 1 message i say, that my Guy syncBF 3 tonight and he should Progress with Tekken 6??? I even don t own booth Games. And all Pictures got no Year Timestap. Very bad Movie. If you use 5 minutes to check it, everybody see its fake.

Dude you are a joke... You have been removed from Exophase, TrueTrophies and TrophyLeaders... they all removed you for 4 hacked games and you have been marked as a cheater. I also know a couple of the people that did games for you. As for the video that's total truth. I have seen some of your playstation messages thanks to the people you hire to pop your trophies... that new share feature is awesome, especially when your "employees" take screen shots of their hard work that you try to play off as you did it yourself. Keep wasting your money man cuz no one respects you. They see you for what you really are, a no life hack that can't call himself a gamer bc he has others doing the work entirely for him.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

I'll implement a hard limit to the number of flagged games until you're removed but I'm not gonna start removing people just because someone thinks they hack and can't show any evidence.

I think this is a great solution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Edit: most of his games are PS4/Vita, show me any proof trophies can be hacked on these consoles.

:D

Here you are:

Please check "One Tap Hero" PSV on those users lists:

ghost-meester9
sunxyz3
VitaTrophies
camadelean1988

1)Done in ~20 seconds,
2)Game from different region.

There are even vids on YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMcfpGSj9s

Want more?

And yes, PSV got hacked.

One more thing.

I was from beginning with my Acc a Honest Guy. Not insulted people and stay always out of fights. I m not a 15 Years old Guy. I got a Family, been married and have kids. I study until i was 27 and got the academic degree of a Master. Which shows, i m not a reallife Looser who Acts for attention. To insult me, like i read a few times, not here but in other Sites (yes i got Premium on Imports over contact ), just proof your own Character. Competition should always be fair. Fair competition mean that you had to accept the rules and follow them. I never break any rule from any Leaderboard. Only psntl removed me, all other Sites show me Clean.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Here you are:

ghost-meester9
sunxyz3
VitaTrophies
camadelean1988

1)Done in ~20 seconds,

Want more?

And yes, PSV got hacked.

Sony Bann Vita Hackers. And all Vita Hacks are done in less than 1 min. Its not possible to Hack on Vita like on ps3.

My past Vita Games was VNs only. You can ask some people here why 10 Plats a Day with VNs are not unrealistic.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Here you are:

ghost-meester9
sunxyz3
VitaTrophies
camadelean1988

1)Done in ~20 seconds,

Want more?

And yes, PSV got hacked.

I second to this, no way anyone can 100% One Tap Hero in under an hour, let alone in seconds. PS4 list has more accurate timing.

5 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

One more thing.

I was from beginning with my Acc a Honest Guy. Not insulted people and stay always out of fights. I m not a 15 Years old Guy. I got a Family, been married and have kids. I study until i was 27 and got the academic degree of a Master. Which shows, i m not a reallife Looser who Acts for attention. To insult me, like i read a few times, not here but in other Sites (yes i got Premium on Imports over contact ), just proof your own Character. Competition should always be fair. Fair competition mean that you had to accept the rules and follow them. I never break any rule from any Leaderboard. Only psntl removed me, all other Sites show me Clean.

You are lucky I have to be civil now... why don't you allow people not on your friends list to message you and we can continue this over PSN.

Edited by PViddy

1 minute ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

One more thing.

PSNTL, exophase, TrueTrophies and now this site have you removed. So the "all other sites show me clean" part is another one of your never ending lies. How are you gonna sit there and tell us about fair competition when you can't do anything yourself? Can you stand on your own two feet? You wouldn't get any of this if you could just admit the fact you aren't legit. Spending $100k on other people to get your trophies, dude if you want to brag about your family and kids and how great your life is, how about spend time with them instead of bullshitting online. That team play comment you made is just too stupid to even reply to. Get a life dude. 

13 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Here you are:

ghost-meester9
sunxyz3
VitaTrophies
camadelean1988

1)Done in ~20 seconds,

Want more?

And yes, PSV got hacked.

I am interested in finding out how members got the vita version done without hacking the system. This is a digital only title and was not released outside Asian PlayStation stores. The PS4 version sure you can get and play but the Vita version is locked down unless you hack it.

Because I enjoyed the PS4 version so if there is a legit way of playing the vita versions I would love to know.

Edited by fisty123

43 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I Hidded my Trophys until your done with this meaningless Discussion.

2 Points from my Site.

Important is that i m not a Hacker. Easy to proof. 90% of my Trophys are not earned on ps3. And on PS4/Vita you can t Hack.

Second, to ask getting me removed to reach a higher Leaderboard Place yourself is not what a fair Competition is considering.

If you call me a Team, you should see that the current Worldrank 1 on psnprofiles is a known Team too and Teamplay is not against any Site Rules.

Which Games you tell me i had Hacked i don t understand too. But yes, there are 2 Games which are questionable. And this Games i hidde. But that Games don t lock like Hacked Trophys, just 1 Trophy out of Order. As Far i know was never any Hack proof against me.

To the currious movie uploaded by Hakoom:

Most of this Pictures you can quick check that are fake. In 1 message i say, that my Guy syncBF 3 tonight and he should Progress with Tekken 6??? I even don t own booth Games. And all Pictures got no Year Timestap. Very bad Movie. If you use 5 minutes to check it, everybody see its fake.

You say asking to move up a spot isn't fair well playing as a team isn't fair either the trophies you all have cant ve gey alone or even with 2 people... If you say don't compain about a spot well get the hell away with your stupid account and start over solo and prove you are a great gamer! What i can see in your profile says nothing about you as a gamer maybe you are good @ shooter maybe not maybe you can only platinum Hannah Montana and Barbie... Who can tell if you cant prove a thing what you play! Even witj lots of money and no work you are not able to pull this off!!! Also the japanese games where do you get the Guides all those games need guide and you cant find them on the whole network!!!!

I would like to say! Man up and give it ago in a post of you own what you play and with how many people and so on!!! And im sure you are not the only one but your profile is going way to fast!!!

24 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

One more thing.

More lies...  keep it up... you are only digging yourself deeper.  I'm a premium member over on imports and I know for a fact you would never be premium there bc you have to be voted in to even make junior and then you have to prove yourself to even become premium... sry to say but we would never allow someone like you over there. If staff finds out another member gave you their info to use to see premium side of things i'm pretty sure that will get nipped in the bud real quick.

Edited by PViddy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Those are all really really quick plats. Teams are not cheating, we will never remove teams.

Are you being paid by him?

I' am really thinking about following Skroq's wish to be removed here (I am at rank 13). May be every serious player in high rankings shpould do.

edit: well spoken RD

Edited by maxijodi
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Okay I am breaking my silence here because I feel a lot has been said about me and my website.

First off, you are not premium nor any other membership on my site, you are not welcome. All you have done since you started buying trophies is trash talk and belittle every other trophy hunter on the leaderboard.  Meanwhile, while you are trashing everyone else, you are hacking and buying trophies while trying to admit you are legit and solo.

You have hacked 4 games that people know of, not sure why you keep avoiding the answer to this.  Why did you hide Tales of Symphonia, why did you hide Dragon Fantasy?  If they were legit why hide them?

Stop trying to insult our intelligence by saying you are a legit player.  You are an embarrassment to the leaderboard and your mere presence is a mockery of it.  This is why you are removed from every other leaderboard True Trophies, PSNTL, and Exophase.  You have spent well over $100,000 buying all the trophies on your account, I hope it was worth it.

Our Lord has spoken.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Okay I am breaking my silence here because I feel a lot has been said about me and my website.

First off, you are not premium nor any other membership on my site, you are not welcome. All you have done since you started buying trophies is trash talk and belittle every other trophy hunter on the leaderboard.  Meanwhile, while you are trashing everyone else, you are hacking and buying trophies while trying to admit you are legit and solo.

You have hacked 4 games that people know of, not sure why you keep avoiding the answer to this.  Why did you hide Tales of Symphonia, why did you hide Dragon Fantasy?  If they were legit why hide them?

Stop trying to insult our intelligence by saying you are a legit player.  You are an embarrassment to the leaderboard and your mere presence is a mockery of it.  This is why you are removed from every other leaderboard True Trophies, PSNTL, and Exophase.  You have spent well over $100,000 buying all the trophies on your account, I hope it was worth it.

You left out the fact that he just called you a team as well... I laughed so hard when he said that... then again that doesn't even deserve a response... he is just trying to get the spotlight taken off of him lol.

Edited by PViddy

I'm a nobody in comparison to the guys above me but I feel that this should be a community of people having fun getting trophies as a person, solo that others could admire that they were even able to get a certain platinum. Not a "buy to be best" kind of website. Why not make a new section for these kind of cheats if you really want them to stay? A own leaderboard for cheaters, teams and ++?

I love the community so please don't ruin it by having cheats and people a like on it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Ah the Boss is there.

I not say i m Premium. But i know how i got my Premium Access, your site is not the NSA ; )

I hidde 2 Games, thats right. Booth Games got 1 Glitched Trophy and thefore questionable. Glitches happen from Time to Time. You got a few Glitched Games too. It not considering Hacks. Seems fair from me, to hidde. But you re wrong with i m Flagged in all the Leaderboards. Check my Acc. All my Trophys are Hidden. To much hate since i started my Novells Clean Up.

And if it would be true that i spending 100 000$ for Trophys, why i m not spend 1 Mio. to be number #1 with lot of advantage? There was never any proof that i buyed Trophys. No sense to enter it ever and ever again.

Again, show any (real) proof i m not a Legit Trophy Hunter. Now i see words only.

39 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Here you are:

ghost-meester9
sunxyz3
VitaTrophies
camadelean1988

1)Done in ~20 seconds,

Want more?

And yes, PSV got hacked.

Yea, unfortunately this is possible with Henkaku.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

What on earth?

Teams are clearly cheating lol, the person who owns the account isn't earning the trophies themselves and thus how is that legit at all?

Sony allow it. It's not possible to prove multiple users used an account, only that multiple consoles were used (which RD has done)... is that "cheating" too?

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, we ban trophy timestamp hacks/using gamesaves.

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

What on earth?

Teams are clearly cheating lol, the person who owns the account isn't earning the trophies themselves and thus how is that legit at all?

Well to be fair that is a grey area... Teams could be considered a cheater, however, if a small group of people get together and play on the same account and only that account then I could see why it wouldn't be. If they go into it telling people it is a team account and never hack or lie about it then I don't really see a problem honestly. The lying is what people don't like and some of those team accounts consist of some really nice people that are all about having fun gaming. So again that's why team accounts are in a grey area so to speak.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Sony allow it. It's not possible to prove multiple users used an account, only that multiple consoles were used... is that "cheating" too?

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, we ban trophy timestamp hacks/using gamesaves.

I mean, I'd find it pretty impressive if for instance someone managed to Beat Zico on PS3 and Vita only a few seconds apart without it being a group account...

Some things simply are not possible, and there should be an option to report it when it gets noticed.

Edited by madbuk

11 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Ah the Boss is there.

I not say i m Premium. But i know how i got my Premium Access, your site is not the NSA ; )

I hidde 2 Games, thats right. Booth Games got 1 Glitched Trophy and thefore questionable. Glitches happen from Time to Time. You got a few Glitched Games too. It not considering Hacks. Seems fair from me, to hidde. But you re wrong with i m Flagged in all the Leaderboards. Check my Acc. All my Trophys are Hidden. To much hate since i started my Novells Clean Up.

And if it would be true that i spending 100 000$ for Trophys, why i m not spend 1 Mio. to be number #1 with lot of advantage? There was never any proof that i buyed Trophys. No sense to enter it ever and ever again.

Again, show any (real) proof i m not a Legit Trophy Hunter. Now i see words only.

Kinda hard when you have hidden games. Why don't you unhide them for a day? I mean, it's not like you're hiding hacked games or anything, so unhiding them for a day shouldn't be an issue :)

• Like 3