Removal from leaderboard

skroq

2 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

Anybody averaging 25 plus trophies a day and is level 90 or higher is most likely a team account.No need to prove that its common sense .You should be banned for hiding games too and if you hide games only because you care about a high completion percentage then tough luck.I don't care for your o.c.d or a.d.d.This is what I think but that's only my opinion.

If you do visual novel skipping and if you do a stack that has 3 lists and run them all at the same time on vita,PS3,PS4 you can get 150 trophies in a couple of hours. Play a few more in the same day and your stats are through the roof. This is just one example how a single player can pull of these stats.

39 minutes ago, MikeKeese said:

Rule should be any hidden trophies, you're gone. Simple as that. No reason to ever hide a game.

I totally agree :)

44 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Guys, there is no reason to think that @Sly Ripper is being paid.

May be I started that. But I only asked him if he is. Nothing else. I've been told that multiple times and yes it would make sense to me. But it was just a question - nothing else.

I don't know Sly and never knew. If that caused troubles take my apologize. But it won't change my mind.

32 minutes ago, PViddy said:

Well to be fair there isn't a point to hide trophies... Sony implementing that on their end was just retarded... If you are a completionist and don't want to finish it and you choose to hide it then you can't be called a completionist. Hiding trophies doesn't remove them from your account nor does it show you are a completionist. I have a shit ton of games that are unplattable on my account and I hate it but you don't see me hiding what I have earned. it just doesn't make sense to do so.

very well spoken

30 minutes ago, skroq said:

Sly, could you please remove me (legit player never bought a trophy spent so many hours on my almost 100% profile) or GPG from your leaderboard please?

If you want to keep GPG1, no problem - but please remove me. I will not be mad or anything. I simply don't want to be in the same LB as him.

Thank you everyone for input I guess?

I agree with that.

Please remove me too if that trophy buyer will stay here.

Out of discussion now for today. Need to finsih a guide. Have now one I could pay for doing it ........ LMAO

Edited by maxijodi

3 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

It's a great reason, BECAUSE I WANT TO, and I shouldn't be penalized because of it if I or anyone else didn't do anything wrong.  Trophy cab only lets me pick 10 trophies. Plus, I didn't know milestones existed until I already had about 10 of them and came to the site for the first time.  I can't retroactively plan them, and I'm not restarting 2 years of work.  Besides, sometimes unexpected accidents happen when a trophy unlocks while working for another one and you get one you weren't expecting.

And I only gave one reason.

What if a family member accidentally uses a wrong account because they don't know any better, even when the trophy hunter is SUPER careful?  What about ANY situation where privacy matters? 

Your solution penalizes legitimate players, which is NOT okay.  Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Whats wrong with restarting 2 years of work? You can get an easy 1,000 plats in that time dude cmon now

Edited by ryankamal1998
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Anyone with nearly 1,000 plats in 2 years, 47 trophies per day and rising, a fairly average amount of trophies during every hour of the day  should be removed. I guess he just has a weird sleeping pattern right? 

I'm aware of the germanprogamer profile but I'm talking in general he's most likely mentally challenged.

12 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I unhidded 30 min ago

Change your name to Cole McGrath because now you are inFamous!

Sucks that instead of electricity powers all you got are copious amounts of money wasted on electronic images of an account with a rancid reputation . . .

And for the record I think you should grant the OPs request and delist him. He seems like a good guy and asked nicely.

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

But I don't get it though... Why would you pay other people for getting trophies for ya, @GermanProGaming1? In my opinion, achievements and trophies are something YOU have achieved and should be proud of. They provide a record of the things I have done in gaming. It's rewarding to look back at my trophies and remember the fun I had getting certain ones. They provide incentive to more fully play a game and therefore getting your money's worth out of it if you like it and for a game that has little replay value, achievements are a nice way to get the most out of a game. And you know, you get that sense of accomplishment. When I complete a game and get the trophies I feel like it's done and I can put it away if I want to (that rarely happens as I only play games I enjoy and would therefore at some time replay). It just doesn't make sense in my head that you would pay others doing it for you. :blink:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

I literally ran out of reputation to give out today. Well, at least the first two hours of my work day went by fast.

Haha, same here.

Anyway if Skroq and maxijodi do leave the leaderboards I'll be sad to see them go. I may not be much of a trophy hunter myself but I really do admire people who have the kind of dedication to do it right. It's a shame there are cheaters out there but that's the world for ya, it's a big place with lots of people not all of them honorable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Its Vita. Means no explain need because its Legit.

Forgott that Plat to sync.

Btw, i hidde again. I m not out because of Flagging.

Oh dear bro appears to have never heard of Henkaku. Granted, that may be due to "selective hearing" :P

2 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

But I don't get it though... Why would you pay other people for getting trophies for ya, @GermanProGaming1? In my opinion, achievements and trophies are something YOU have achieved and should be proud of. They provide a record of the things I have done in gaming. It's rewarding to look back at my trophies and remember the fun I had getting certain ones. They provide incentive to more fully play a game and therefore getting your money's worth out of it if you like it and for a game that has little replay value, achievements are a nice way to get the most out of a game. And you know, you get that sense of accomplishment. When I complete a game and get the trophies I feel like it's done and I can put it away if I want to (that rarely happens as I only play games I enjoy and would therefore at some time replay). It just doesn't make sense in my head that you would pay others doing it for you. :blink:

Exactly what i'm thinking. But he's got the disadvantage that anyone he's paying can screw him over by hacking the trophies. Post details and stuff from chats, account and so on. And the fact he "could pay more people", would faster result him getting cheater status (as if it hasn't happen already)

2 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

This one seems a bit dodgy to me: http://imgur.com/a/lKzQ1

Games finished march 15, but one 12th in the middle of them?

So here is how it all started. He was paying 10+ guys to plat games for him. One of the new sellers he approached tried to steal his account. So what he decided to do was stop allowing his employees to sync the trophies after they were done. He only allows the people he trusts 1,000% to have his sign in info. So what he does now is he mails his systems out to whoever he is paying for the game(s) and once they have been completed they send the systems back to him. Once he verifies they have done what they were supposed to and sends them their payment and then syncs his games... so if you see games out of sync order by days weeks even months then that is why.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PViddy said:

So here is how it all started. He was paying 10+ guys to plat games for him. One of the new sellers he approached tried to steal his account. So what he decided to do was stop allowing his employees to sync the trophies after they were done. He only allows the people he trusts 1,000% to have his sign in info. So what he does now is he mails his systems out to whoever he is paying for the game(s) and once they have been completed they send the systems back to him. Once he verifies they have done what they were supposed to and sends them their payment and then syncs his games... so if you see games out of sync order by days weeks even months then that is why.

Thanks for the insight. The amount of money this would cost just baffles me. I'm super cheap when it comes to games. Too frugal to be illegitimate, I guess.

This thread is doing wonders for helping my friday work day go by quick. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PViddy said:

That's just ridiculous, why would even anyone go through that kind of process, just to earn some trophies? :facepalm:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

My milestones will never be the same.. Stupid missing timestamp due to using a new vita before syncing the device.
Still I had the option to hide a trophy to fix my milestones but I decided not to as if I start hiding trophies it then defeats the purpose of unlocking trophies in the first place.

Happened to me also unfortunately :( Milestones from "Lollipop Chainsaw", I miss them so much :(

1 hour ago, damon8r351 said:

Cooking is a grand hobby. I've always been interested in taking up cooking. There's only one person in the household with those skills, you see, and she's getting ready to return to school. So I thought it'd be considerate to take on a bit of the cooking workload when that happens. So I've been interested in sharing recipes, techniques, etc, with people interested in cooking as well. I'll send you a PM, I'm sure we'll have much to discuss. Better yet, we could do lunch.

Or if cooking's not up your alley, we could talk at length about science fiction novels. I'm knee deep in this books series about this character who is like a female, space-faring Horatio Nelson. Except for the cartoonish bad guys, the read is pretty rousing. The author was going for a science fiction take on C.S. Forester's material, you know, the character Horatio Hornblower. I personally think he nailed it. Kind of verbose on the technical details though....Hit me up on PM, we'll talk.

Is it bad that I really want in on this even though I know you were being sarcastic?