Removal from leaderboard

skroq

5 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Can we just stop with the accusations without any proof for a moment? I mean this is truly some serious accusation for GermanProGaming1, but spinning everything like he is an evil genius leads to nothing.

Also, I'd be sad to see skroq leaving.

You haven't been reading all the previous posts in this thread or all the other threads apparently bc the proof is in the pudding,  or it's bc you are a personal friend to him that actually believes his crap and he needed someone to come to his defense. Either way your defenses will be broken instantly if you would read what everyone has said already and will continue to say until this thread gets closed LOL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RNumbers said:

Is it bad that I really want in on this even though I know you were being sarcastic?

I'm not even sure if I was being sarcastic...Is that bad? When your sarcasm is so advanced that you're not even sure if you're being sarcastic? You know what I could go for? A rousing discussion of Elder Scrolls politics, to wit: The place of the province of High Rock as a loyal member of the Mede Empire, despite the fact, provided that Skyrim's independence is considered canon or not, it is now effectively cut off from the rest of it except by sea. Or for that matter, the status of the province of Morrowind.

2 minutes ago, PViddy said:

You haven't been reading all the previous posts in this thread or all the other threads apparently bc the proof is in the pudding,  or it's bc you are a personal friend to him that actually believes his crap and he needed someone to come to his defense. Either way your defenses will be broken instantly if you would read what everyone has said already and will continue to say until this thread gets closed LOL.

I was referring to the accusations like asking GPG1 if he has a bunch of Japanese players who do all the novel games for him. NOT the things he did which can be proven. Also I am not a personal friend of him and he didn't ask me to come for his defense. Ironically, thats one of the wrongful accusations I dislike about this thread.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Can we just stop with the accusations without any proof for a moment? I mean this is truly some serious accusation for GermanProGaming1, but spinning everything like he is an evil genius leads to nothing.

Also, I'd be sad to see skroq leaving.

There is proof enough making nearly 1000 plats in 2 years how can you do that alone or even with 2 people?

5 minutes ago, PViddy said:

MADE MY DAY

1 minute ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Some of it has to do with multiple people, but it gets funnier.  So as he rose up the ranks, he has become more paranoid since he got caught hacking on his account on who he sells too.  So what we will do is ship his PS4 or PS3 to the person he is buying from, and he will earn all the trophies in their deal offline without a password (so they cannot sync anything he cannot review).

Then the system gets shipped back to GermanProGaming to sync.  The issue with this is you have timestamps that could be up to a month or more out of order.  That's why if you scan through his list you will see dates jump back and forth.

Haha..seems like he'll do anything just to stay on the leaderboard, but it's just riducolous he's even keeping up with it.

Keep up the good work ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

There is proof enough making nearly 1000 plats in 2 years how can you do that alone or even with 2 people?

Well I make around 80 a year with a full-time job and I do not focus on visual novels. If I had started from scratch and pick every easy platinum on the planet then I'd say a much higher number would be possible. Unfortunately I am one person on one account and I do not have any children that play for me.

But thanks for trying to team me up into GPG's corner, shows me I am right that people accuse users of stuff they never did. In fact, you toss a lot of accusations in the room like telling he has some Japanese gamers that do the novels for him just because some guides are so hard to find.