Knytt Stories - First Trophy Guide Video

MarkGibbons

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 1:33 PM, Spookyentertainm said:

Just type knytt underground trophy guide in YouTube,  there is a guy that has 20 short videos walking you through each trophy 

I long found those but... I just get lost the whole time and I'm not able to get to certain points. So a full game trophy walkthrough would be useful, but probably long. I know I saw this post in the past and then it contained exactly this if I remember correctly.

Also having the issue right now that the collectible count is off while still fairly at the beginning of chapter 3 and I don't know if I missed smth in the first 2 chapters or that it's in some hidden area.

Edited by Kolm

On 8/30/2023 at 4:42 PM, Kolm said:

I long found those but... I just get lost the whole time and I'm not able to get to certain points. So a full game trophy walkthrough would be useful, but probably long. I know I saw this post in the past and then it contained exactly this if I remember correctly.

Also having the issue right now that the collectible count is off while still fairly at the beginning of chapter 3 and I don't know if I missed smth in the first 2 chapters or that it's in some hidden area.

I'm not sure what u mean by collectable count but all the thing u need to collect if I remember is in chapter 3, I never played this game and just wanted to try it , I just kinda played a little of this between other games and to be honest I had no idea what I was doing or was supposed to be doing but yet I had 70 percent of the tropies  😄 I just followed the guide to get like one trophy a day ...

All you need to worry about  is not paying guards on level 3 to get "shortcut genius" trophy and the 100 percent is yours.... if not you will have to play that whole long ass chapter again (well most of it) 

I looked at your tropies all you need is stuff from chapter 3 so your good 2 go 🏆 💯

Edited by Spookyentertainm
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

I played this game years ago, and somehow the only trophy I got was for the secret ending lmao.  How does that happen?  Anyways, I'm about to go back and clean this list up, seems pretty straightforward if you follow the chapter specific trophies and knock those out