Base Locations

Hunt4Platinum

2 bases next to eachother, just by the center, one at: 07FD:0080:07F7:01EC and one right next to it it's in a yellow part of the galaxy and in the Izraecilh region. Both systems are called "Base Here!", nearby regions: Kihwatkovan Boundary (left), Ajrapaile (under), Rimpalongi Mass (2nd left), Vivarensee Boundary (right), Finiscryao (above) and the closest blackhole is called "RIIDIICK's Black Hole Empire.." (just left of this)

But it might not be updated yet, both bases were created yesterday, around 16h ago from this post.

• Like 1

2 bases next to eachother, just by the center, one at: 07FD:0080:07F7:01EC and one right next to it it's in a yellow part of the galaxy and in the Izraecilh region. Both systems are called "Base Here!", nearby regions: Kihwatkovan Boundary (left), Ajrapaile (under), Rimpalongi Mass (2nd left), Vivarensee Boundary (right), Finiscryao (above) and the closest blackhole is called "RIIDIICK's Black Hole Empire.." (just left of this)

But it might not be updated yet, both bases were created yesterday, around 16h ago from this post.

I imagine that area will be well populated soon enough because of this trophy. It's the easiest place to find them. It even takes away from the reaching the centres slightly, which is unfortunate!

Edited by GarryKE

2 hours ago, GarryKE said:

I imagine that area will be well populated soon enough because of this trophy. It's the easiest place to find them. It even takes away from the reaching the centres slightly, which is unfortunate!

We have to make the best out of it, atleast when the developers make such "impossibly hard" trophies. Still it's hard to find each other around the center, the radius is about 5000-6500 Light-years, not to mention the height differences between spawns.

On 19.3.2017 at 9:59 PM, Hunt4Platinum said:

Yeah I didnt know what it was first but i figured it out a bit later and went there today and found someones base

Ill put some names and coords of planets with bases and make myself a new one over there :)

The base i found was from "Brazilliance" on 0469:0081:0D6D:0130

Belive i found the same base as you, weird so few had bases in a so dense area.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:38 AM, OJ9999vr said:

I found your base, but the trophy didn't pop. I thought maybe I had to interact with the station, and now it's apparently claimed as my base. :(

What the heck?

Edited by Cassylvania

13 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

I found your base, but the trophy didn't pop. I thought maybe I had to interact with the station, and now it's apparently claimed as my base. :(

What the heck?

You have to interact with the station, "register your visit" to earn the trophy, but unless you can see a white symbol with a black flag inside. Then the base doesn't show up. So far i've not heard about anyone finding a base on permadeath.

Edited by OJ9999vr

On 3/29/2017 at 1:54 AM, OJ9999vr said:

You have to interact with the station, "register your visit" to earn the trophy, but unless you can see a white symbol with a black flag inside. Then the base doesn't show up. So far i've not heard about anyone finding a base on permadeath.

I guess not. I flew to the other planet, landed, and found your base there. I can see the communication stations, but no option to register my visit.

No_Man_s_Sky_20170329015957.jpg

Edited by Cassylvania

Just now, Cassylvania said:

I guess not. I flew to the other planet, landed, and found your base there. I can see the communication stations, but no option to register my visit.

No_Man_s_Sky_20170329015957.jpg

Here's what you wan't to see, when you do a space scann.

https://ibb.co/iVNBdv

wanted to copy paste the image, but i couldn't trough my phone.

That particular base is Shadiochao's base, mine is 44 light-years away. I just don't have the coordinates.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:10 AM, OJ9999vr said:

Here's what you wan't to see, when you do a space scann.

https://ibb.co/iVNBdv

wanted to copy paste the image, but i couldn't trough my phone.

That particular base is Shadiochao's base, mine is 44 light-years away. I just don't have the coordinates.

Hmm, yeah, I definitely don't see that. Are you playing on permadeath, or is the trophy just bugged for everybody on permadeath? Either way, this is a very frustrating trophy.

Edited by Cassylvania

6 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Hmm, yeah, I definitely don't see that. Are you playing on permadeath, or is the trophy just bugged for everybody on permadeath? Either way, this is a very frustrating trophy.

I played most of the game on permadeath, but to get the trophy, i had to go to the galaxy hub normal mode.

Hello, i have a question.

Do the galactic map notice me if there is a base in a system or i must be in the system and scan it to find ?

I'm playing in permadeath and i found the "RIIDIICK's Black Hole Empire" in the map. I need to warp till this point now but i didn't find "Base Here!" system yet (in the map).

Can you provide screenshot of the galactic map with the back hole and the system in it ? Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hilbert Dimension 0469:0081:0d6d:001f.  I've occupied a base and set up a beacon next to it. Hope you can find it.

Would like to hear of any bases in the Hilbert dimension - particularly those near the hub. Cheers

Edited by ColinReady
missed final co-ordinate

Euclid Galaxy coordinates DUYES:0E96:007E:0903:0013. On the planet Beta Hydri in the Hydrus System, located at around 3 o'clock on the galactic map roughly 170,000 ly from the core. Water world with a mild climate not very taxing on hazard protections except for the occasional brief freezing rain. Don't expect to be able to work on your zoology scanning on my home planet though, there is no wildlife there. There's no special notation on my system title that there's a base there, either you've read this and gone there, or see my system on a scan and get rewarded for your curiosity. I have, however, peppered nearby systems with Comm Stations broadcasting my base's coordinates, if you can find. If the system has my name as discoverer, there's a Comm Station somewhere to find.

Valhalla Base Composition

• Atlas Pad: the visitor's landing pad in front of the base, marked by four red lights in an X configuration. Also has a Comm Station broadcasting a welcome message.
  • Atlas Module: the central hub and front entrance of the base. A Save Point and Signal Booster is located outside the front entrance. Inside is a Galactic Trade Hub, a vendor for base module plans, and a teleportation portal to the nearest space station. The rear entrance leads to The Paddock. The Trade Hub sells the usual planetary trade fare, as well as Emeril and Aluminium.
  • The Paddock: the back yard for the base. Contains the owner's landing pad (colloquially known as "99"), the 7 Module, and the permanent geobays for all three exocraft.
  • The 1 Module: The lower floor contains the office space for the base's Builder. The upper floor is a bio-dome housing 16 Spadonium plants.
  • The 2 Module: The base's guest quarters. Contains two Standing Planters producing Carbon, a green chest producing GekNip, an Observation Dome allowing unobstructed views of the sunset and the planet's moon, a Message Module that acts as the base's Visitor Log, and a First Aid Station.
  • The 3 Module: The lower floor contains the working space for the base's Farmer, as well as four Hydroponics Trays producing NipNip, Gravitino Balls, Albumen Pearls, and Sac Venom. The upper floor is a bio-dome housing 16 Temerium plants.
  • The 4 Module: The lower floor contains the working space for the base's Technician, and an alternate exit to The Paddock. The upper floor is a bio-dome housing 15 Fervidium plants and 1 Coprite plant.
  • The 5 Module: Contains the working space for the base's Scientist.
  • The 6 Module: The lower floor contains the working space for the base's Armorer. The upper floor is a bio-dome housing 8 Candensium plants and 8 Coryzagen plants.
  • The 7 Module: A bio-dome located in The Paddock, that houses 13 Coprite plants.
  • Plenty of areas within easy walking distance with ample amounts of Heridium, Emeril, Nickel, Iron, and Antrium. The seas near the base also have large amounts of Rigogen for harvest.
Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm completely lost on how to find the Galactic Hub, I checked out the sites listed on here to help and I can't figure them out. I also can't figure out how to input coordinates to find said hub or whatever. Hell I don't even know how to figure out my own coordinates lol. (I'm beginning to wonder how I got my platinum on this in a week and a half lol)

Any easy tips?