Project Platinum Plus: Battlefield

Lucas

Vn16rbl.jpg

Welcome, soldiers from the battlefield, to Battlefield's Project Platinum. Whether you're an already long fighting General or one of the new Recruits, you're welcome to this Project Platinum either way. Why not sign up and show that you do deserve that title and high rank? 

Admins: LucasV9991

Special thanks: Happy for creating the awesome banner and helping me with the trophy images.

xZoneHunter for creating Project Platinum. For more information on Project Platinum, click here

pCtpwrJ.png

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  • Only unique games are required for the highest rank. Stacking a certain game might reward you with a bonus rank.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The Hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • The order of the Hall of fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  • If you want to sign up, please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your completed games.
  • If you are part of Dragon-Archon's Plat Rain Day event, I will accept entries of games where one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one as last.

NTbSg7q.png

Main ranks:

General: Earn all unique platinum trophies in the Battlefield series.

Colonel: Earn at least 5 unique platinum trophies in the Battlefield series.

Captain: Earn at least 3 unique platinum trophies in the Battlefield series.

Sergeant: Earn at least 1 unique platinum trophy in the Battlefield series.

Recruit: Earn at least 1 trophy in the Battlefield series.

Bonus ranks:

Veteran: Earn 100% completion in Battlefield 1943.

Tombstone Squad: Earn the platinum trophy in both versions of Battlefield 4.

Experienced Robber: Earn the platinum trophy in both versions of Battlefield Hardline.

WzqOH8v.png

Required for main ranks:

Required for bonus ranks:

f9eREvq.png

Spoiler

q3rhGN7.png

4yCbOOC.png

SRGlfOI.png

IO72x7a.png

WxZEpFL.png

i6EtgXH.png

Do you see a game you've already completed that doesn't have a guide yet? Why not contribute to the site and help you fellow gamers by writing a guide?

E4YFfnH.png

TgSXskU.jpg :platinum: General :platinum: TgSXskU.jpg

Spoiler

JkrBMGJ.jpg :gold: Colonel :gold: JkrBMGJ.jpg

42eVcjr.jpg :silver: Captain :silver: 42eVcjr.jpg

iXBw5ly.jpg :bronze: Sergeant :bronze: iXBw5ly.jpg 

cmLBCx3.jpg :hidden: Recruit :hidden: cmLBCx3.jpg

Spoiler

Bonus ranks:

3JTxHwQ.jpg Fk4XkmW.png Veteran Fk4XkmW.png 3JTxHwQ.jpg

iNRnqtP.png Fk4XkmW.png Tombstone Squad Fk4XkmW.png iNRnqtP.png

N6xq7gu.jpg Fk4XkmW.png Experienced Robber Fk4XkmW.png N6xq7gu.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4

Signe me up for Colonel as well, got BC2, BF3, BF4, BFH and BF1 :) I plan to do BC1 one day as well if I can find the time before the servers close.

Shame there is no bonus for grinding out DLC trophies here, spent more time chasing Hardline's DLC trophies than the 100% in all the others I've done

42 minutes ago, Whyfire said:

no bonus rank for 100% any game?

No, I figured that we'd get way too many bonus ranks if I added those as well. We already have 3 bonus ranks and adding a bonus ranks for getting all 100%s as well, would add another 5 ranks (BFBC2, BF3, BF4, BFH, BF1) :P

46 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Awesome PP mate. Colonel for me. Only missing battlefield 1. I also qualify for the bonus Veteran award :D

Thanks :). You've been added to the Colonel rank and the Veteran rank. 

42 minutes ago, Whyfire said:

It was about time for this PP :yay: Nice one

Colonel here. Only missing Bad Company 1, which i'll probably never get :|

38 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

Signe me up for Colonel as well, got BC2, BF3, BF4, BFH and BF1 :) I plan to do BC1 one day as well if I can find the time before the servers close.

You've been added to the Colonel rank.

30 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Sign me up for Captain, have BC2, BF3, both versions of BF4, 3 trophies away from BF1 plat... chuck me in for Veteran & Tombstone Squad too :)

You've been added to the Captain rank, the Veteran rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

21 minutes ago, Tondenga7200 said:

Sign me up for sergeant, I have:

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

17 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Captain: BFBC2 BF3 Hardline and BF4

Bonus: Battlefield 1943

You've been added to the Captain rank and the Veteran rank.

8 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

Sign me up for "Sargeant" and "Veteran" please, I have the Platinum for Battlefield 3 and 100% in Battlefield 1943, thank you ^^

You've been added to the Sergeant rank and the Veteran rank.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Sergeant here, I have BF3 100% and BF4 100%

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

21 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Veteran Sarge Captain reporting for duty with BF3, PS3 BF:H and the 100% in 1943. I forgot BF1 entirely!

21 hours ago, foot_ball_nut said:

Enroll me as a Recruit, SIR!

Since you have already earned the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 platinum, you're already a Sergeant. I could still add you to the Recruit rank if you really want to but you've been added to the Sergeant rank for now.

21 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Sign me up for Veteran. I have 100% for Battlefield 1943.

You've been added to the Veteran rank.

20 hours ago, skateak said:

Put me under Captain and Tombstone Squad. Battlefield BC2, Battlefield 4 (PS3), Battlefield 4 (PS4) and Battlefield 1943

Since you have only earned 2 unique platinum trophies, you're still a Sergeant so you've been added to the Sergeant rank, the Veteran rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

Edited by Lucas

Just now, Lucas said:

Since you have already earned the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 platinum, you're already a Captain. I could still add you to the Recruit rank if you really want to but you've been added to the Captain rank for now.

You've been added to the Veteran rank.

Since you have only earned 2 unique platinum trophies, you're still a Sergeant so you've been added to the Sergeant rank, the Veteran rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

Oh yeah, duh.

1 hour ago, snowprolegend said:

Sergeant Rank: Battlefield 4 (PS4) 

55 minutes ago, KamakuraHero said:

Sign me up under Captain main rank, with bonus ranks of veteran and experienced robber and soon tombstone squad hopefully B)

You've been added to the Captain rank, the Veteran rank and the Experienced Robber rank.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Since I don't have a platinum for BF but I completed Battlefield 1943. Does that put me in recruit as well

No, you have to earn at least 1 trophy in one of the required games for the main ranks to qualify for the Recruit rank.

By the way, why haven't you played any other Battlefield game than Battlefield 1943 :P? You should try out Battlefield 1, it's an amazing game and it's probably my favorite in the series. You could also try out Battlefield 4, which is a bit weaker in my opinion, if you don't want to spend too much money on trying out the series yet.

20 hours ago, Lucas said:

Since you have already earned the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 platinum, you're already a Captain. I could still add you to the Recruit rank if you really want to but you've been added to the Captain rank for now.

Sorry Sir, I made a mistake :facepalm: I should be a "Sergeant" because "Recruit" only need to earn 1 any Battlefield series.trophy  :P as for "Captain" isn't it need at 3 different Battlefield platinum trophy?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Popped BF1 plat today, will start Hardline soon :)

Congrats! Good luck with the Hardline platinum :). If you own the Betrayal DLC, you can get the Double-Barrel shotgun (required for the Menz in the Hood trophy) quite easily without having to grind in the multiplayer for +/- 30 more hours to unlock the weapon. You still have to unlock the Mac-10 pistol yourself but that shouldn't take too much time. Check out how to get the shotgun here. Have fun with the game :)

3 minutes ago, foot_ball_nut said:

Sorry Sir, I made a mistake :facepalm: I should be a "Sergeant" because "Recruit" only need to earn 1 any Battlefield series.trophy  :P as for "Captain" isn't it need at 3 different Battlefield platinum trophy?

Yeah, you're right. I made the same mistake :lol:. I already added you to the Sergeant rank yesterday but called you Captain for some reason :P.  

Edited by Lucas