Lucas

Project Platinum Plus: Battlefield

64 posts in this topic

I have the plat and 100% on bbc2, bf3, bf4 ps3-ps4 (100% ps4 ver.), bfh ps4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

I have the plat and 100% on bbc2, bf3, bf4 ps3-ps4 (100% ps4 ver.), bfh ps4

You've been added to the Captain rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I join the PP and got the following

 

BFBC 1 & 2,  BF3,  BF4 (PS4) and BF1943

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I join the PP and got the following

You've been added to the Captain rank and the Veteran rank.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to sign up please. 

 

Battlefield: Bad Company

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Battlefield 1

 

Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a Sergeant, I have Battlefield 4 (PS3) Platinum. All thanks to you, @Lucas :) 

Sign me up! :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-3-2017 at 11:16 AM, craigm1987 said:

I would like to sign up please. 

 

Battlefield: Bad Company

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Battlefield 1

 

Thank you.

You've been added to the Colonel rank.

 

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

I'm a Sergeant, I have Battlefield 4 (PS3) Platinum. All thanks to you, @Lucas :) 

Sign me up! :D 

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to join and sign up please.

 

My Games (PS4):

 

Battlefield 4 : 100%

Battlefield Hardline : Platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, XmodE_7 said:

I would like to join and sign up please.

 

My Games (PS4):

 

Battlefield 4 : 100%

Battlefield Hardline : Platinum

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the following :

Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 1

 

Sign me up for the appropriate rank. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me up for captain, i have BFBC1, BFBC2, and BF4. Put me in for Veteran too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16-4-2017 at 9:15 AM, Radebe78 said:

I have the following :

Bad Company 2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 1

 

Sign me up for the appropriate rank. 

You've been added to the Captain rank.

 

On 16-4-2017 at 9:31 AM, jka121 said:

Put me up for captain, i have BFBC1, BFBC2, and BF4. Put me in for Veteran too

You've been added to the Captain rank and the Veteran rank.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up please..i have Battlefield 3 ,4 and Hardline plats 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for captain please I have bf 1, 3, 4 and hardline 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i guess im eligible for captain rank, my platinums are:

 

BFBC2

BF4(PS3)

BF4(PS4)

BF: Hardline(PS3)

BF1

 

Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me in, i have Bad company 2, Bf3, Bf4 ( ps3 and ps4 ) Hardline and battlefield 1. 

 

Colonel and tombstone rank it is =)

Edited by wuthg21
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I have Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 and 4, and BF 1....so total of 4 at the moment, add me please to appropriate rank!

 

Cheers!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17-4-2017 at 0:52 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

Sign me up please..i have Battlefield 3 ,4 and Hardline plats 

You've been added to the Captain rank.

 

On 20-4-2017 at 7:12 PM, dave19992007 said:

Sign me up with sergeant rank, I have completed battlefield 1 platinum

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

 

On 5-5-2017 at 2:03 PM, Sptj7 said:

Sign me up for captain please I have bf 1, 3, 4 and hardline 

You've been added to the Captain rank.

 

On 29-7-2017 at 1:39 AM, BrutalLooter said:

Hi, i guess im eligible for captain rank, my platinums are:

You've been added to the Captain rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

 

On 29-7-2017 at 1:51 AM, wuthg21 said:

Add me in, i have Bad company 2, Bf3, Bf4 ( ps3 and ps4 ) Hardline and battlefield 1. 

You've been added to the Colonel rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

 

On 8-8-2017 at 2:10 PM, Radebe78 said:

Hello,

You've been added to the Captain rank.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still need to pull my finger out and start Hardline...

Edited by damage_6-9
Correction of dodgy memory
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me down for the Sargeant rank.  I have earned the platinum in Battlefield 1.

Edited by PantherPilot97
Corrected spelling
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am happy to say I finally got the Bad Company 2 plat and can now sign up as a sergeant 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4-9-2017 at 8:28 PM, PantherPilot97 said:

Put me down for the Sargent rank.  I have earned the platinum in Battlefield 1.

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

 

On 6-9-2017 at 3:30 AM, woop94 said:

I am happy to say I finally got the Bad Company 2 plat and can now sign up as a sergeant 1f642.png

You've been added to the Sergeant rank.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Colonel, Veteran and Tombstone Squad.  Just can't be bothered with doing Hardline, played on my sub account and just wasn't a fan.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11-9-2017 at 8:26 PM, stupid0089 said:

Sign me up for Colonel, Veteran and Tombstone Squad.  Just can't be bothered with doing Hardline, played on my sub account and just wasn't a fan.

You've been added to the Colonel rank, the Veteran rank and the Tombstone Squad rank.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.