Matchmaking not working

JaapertNL

17 minutes ago, JaapertNL said:

Does anybody else have problems with finding a match? I am trying for over two days and only was able to get into a hand-full of matches and in most cases it gave me directly a victory due to the other player not being able to connect. 

When you do an internet connection test on your PS4, what is your NAT type?

Your NAT type is always 2 when it's working correctly. It means Network Address Translation is in effect. NAT type 1 means it isn't. To have NAT type 1 would mean you bridged your router to your PS4, the PS4 would have the public internet address your router is given, and no other device in your household would connect to the internet anymore.

On 3/21/2017 at 1:16 PM, Kaiwan said:

Does the win still count for Unstoppable if people quit in the middle of match?

No it does not. If you're opponent quits in the middle of the match, you will get a victory but it won't count towards the Unstoppable trophy. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I finished this a couple weeks ago and I did find lots of issues with finding matches. I'd always always always vote for a rematch because you don't have to requeue. One thing you can do to make it easier is try changing regions in the matchmaking system. I play in the late evenings a lot and I found I was able to get matches more consistently in the Oceania region. You can also change it to allow any ping, but expect to see have some lag issues. I'd get in a few matches a day and move on, so it took a couple weeks for me to finally get to 50 matches. This has however become one of my kids' favorites games to play with me. It is actually a pretty fun game. 

Edited by Toogie53

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...