Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigma999

MP still up and how had to plat?

24 posts in this topic

Is this enjoyable to plat or very hard and time consuming? I'm nowhere near a skillfull FPS player so it will be hard for me if a FPS game is quite challenging . Is the MP still on and active and how much hard it will be ? Thanks in advance and I await for your responses on this regard. Cheers ! :wave:

The online is still up, but not active. You will need to boost it, and I believe you need 6 people for that. I've played a bit of the game on xbox and liked it, but I really can't answer your question about difficulty.

Not a hard plat, you need 6 for online which is boring imo, but the sp is so much fun, a real underrated game imo

Mp is a very long grind, but the sp is great fun, i highly recommend you play it, even if you don't go for the plat or don't want to do the mp

I always confuse Singularity with Syndicate :huh: Which one has the time stop mechanic or something like that ? 

7 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

I always confuse Singularity with Syndicate :huh: Which one has the time stop mechanic or something like that ? 

Singularity is the one with the time manipulation device where you travel through time and can affect enemies and the environment with the TMD

Isn't this the game that takes 60h+ of boosting to plat? Or am i confusing it with inversion? 

Just now, TheYuriG said:

Isn't this the game that takes 60h+ of boosting to plat? Or am i confusing it with inversion? 

Might be inversion, singularity isn't that time consuming from its list

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Might be inversion, singularity isn't that time consuming from its list

I believe it took us that long, you can do about 7 matches per hour, deathmatches take longer. So it is a long grind thats for sure, definetely 30-40 hours

I have Inversion on my backlog . Can't decide on getting Singularity or not , i have pre-order Persona 5 ,bought KH 2.5 HD , Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and some other tittles and i don't want to stretch my budget much more this month :D

37 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Inversion takes 300+ hours to boost while the 60 hours for Singularity seem fair.

The sp campaign is great but the mp is heavily soporific.

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

lol, Me too :D. I had the same problem until I've played both of them on my banned account.

On 3/18/2017 at 5:05 PM, Sigma999 said:

I have Inversion on my backlog . Can't decide on getting Singularity or not , i have pre-order Persona 5 ,bought KH 2.5 HD , Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and some other tittles and i don't want to stretch my budget much more this month :D

I would suggest not getting it if you want plat. My copy of Singularity is still sealed, because I do not wish to go through the nightmare of boosting this game, when there aren't many people going at it. 

16 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

I would suggest not getting it if you want plat. My copy of Singularity is still sealed, because I do not wish to go through the nightmare of boosting this game, when there aren't many people going at it. 

it's not so bad if you know someone running multiple copies

Not very hard to plat it (altough i don't have the plat yet, so many backlog and work here) but the downside is that the MP needs 6 people to start a match and it's not very active unless you can boost it regularly with a Discord, Whatsapp or session group and even with that, the matches take their time. On the other side, the campaign is very good, intriguing and the story has an interesting background with the time manipulation and the monster concepts.

On 3/19/2017 at 2:04 AM, TheYuriG said:

inversion requires around 300 hrs of boosting :P

Is it worth giving this a go still in 2021? The SP looks interesting.

But roughly how many hours to do all online? Much organisation involved?

On 7/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, willmill97 said:

Is it worth giving this a go still in 2021? The SP looks interesting.

But roughly how many hours to do all online? Much organisation involved?

I really enjoyed the SP. Imo, it's definitely a hidden gem. I always wanted to try this game but I stayed away from it for the longest time because of the MP. 

About the MP, it took us roughly 30+ hours if I remember correctly (so not a very lengthy boost). All of the online trophies can be done very quick with the exception of the 25 CvS wins and the 100 extermination matches played. You need 6 players to start a match, so there is a little bit of organization involved. Taking turns and sharing with the others is what takes the longest. Thankfully, you don't need to win 100 extermination matches, otherwise it would've taken much longer to finish. I should also add that this game has idle kick, so turbo controllers came in handy here. Additionally, teams are created at random which can sometimes cause problems when trying to figure out who's turn it is to win next. Other than that, the MP is fairly straight forward. 

Edited by z99f

really good game. did it a few years back. as dude said above hidden gem. not hard to platinum. fair amount of time nothing outrageous.

Can anything be done in private match or does it have to be public?

4 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Can anything be done in private match or does it have to be public?

As far as I'm aware, it all needs to be done through public lobbies. If you look at the trophy descriptions for the multiplayer trophies, you'll see that they all have "(public match)" beside them. Just grab enough consoles and/or buddies until you've got 6 to start a match. All of the the multiplayer trophies can be done very quickly with the exception of the 25 CVS wins and the 100 extermination matches played. Shouldn't be many randoms anyway. We only ran into a handful when we boosted last summer. 

I did this one in Feb 2021. It was awful TBH. Most of the American based players were not able to create lobbies. We had some russian people who were able to but then there was a language barrier. If would advise anyone to play this on an alt account honestly. It was not worth the headache. The campaign is fun, but I wouldn't want to do that MP grind ever again. 

11 minutes ago, Unebrion said:

I did this one in Feb 2021. It was awful TBH. Most of the American based players were not able to create lobbies. We had some russian people who were able to but then there was a language barrier. If would advise anyone to play this on an alt account honestly. It was not worth the headache. The campaign is fun, but I wouldn't want to do that MP grind ever again. 

the MP is grind as hell but the story & gameplay were good .

The online is easy to do but suggest finding people with multiple systems also the game has a lot of weird connection issues all in all a fun game but boring online trophies