Trophy thoughts? And no plat.. :(

gary_danial

I really enjoy this game on Steam, it used to have only 5 achievements which are pretty easy to achieve but now I saw they add 5 new achievements. This is one of those game which RNG god can screw you pretty bad though. But I still enjoy it regardless since there's not a lot of games like this especially on PS4. So this will be a day one for me, I would love to replay the game. The developer promises in the past that they include the sandbox mode but Steam never see that day coming, although I just saw a week ago that they have a new global leaderboard for sandbox mode, so I thought the update would be coming soon. I hope in this console version that they will add it to the game as well. It's just sad the game doesn't have a plat which I have figured since there is only 10 achievements but you just never know until you see it. Does anyone waiting on this game? If so, what are your thoughts for the game and the trophy list?

I never got a chance to play this title, but came across it on the "Coming Soon" section with Gamefly. It looks right up my alley and if the trophies aren't too much of a pay, I might check it out for a week since it seems like a short title.