don't anger the moose!

clintstrifez

so i finally started playing this game (loved the demo) and find it oddly different from what i played in the demo. i got hit alot in the 1st level (barely took any damage in the demo) and holy crap your health drains fast. anyways i beat the prologue level without dieing, and when you go down to the surface in the 2nd level i saw some moose's walking around and decided to go check it out (was all like "hay cool a moose") and it charged at me and took over half my health away with one hit? holy f@#$? so i decided to fight back and that mother fu#$er killed me in instantly. this basically killed all hype i had for this game. I could understand if it was a mutant moose, or a robot moose, or hell even a zombie moose. but a normal fu#$ing moose just kicked my ass in 2 hits? screw this game. ill go back to it and give it a chance but that killed this game for me. especially coming off of horizon zero dawn. dont get mad at me im not hating on this game i like it alot but that god moose is bullshit.    

Just press R2 right as it charges at you and you'll be able to easily dodge it. In fact, do it twice and you'll be able to dodge its main charge (It attacks you twice per charge). I learned this the hard way, cause I got my ass kicked by the moose right when I started too. LOL

Yeah, those moose and boars are powerful, but they aren't hard to beat at all, you're letting something really stupid and insignificant get to you. And if you saw half your health gone after one attack in the first place, then why the hell did you try fighting it again w/o healing? Seems like it was entirely your fault for even going back to fight the moose. All I gotta say is you better learn to dodge or attack in tandem with the pod to perma stunlock them, because those things, for the most part, are gonna be leveling with you through the entire game, and you'll have to fight them for some things in quests and upgrading stuff.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1