Patch 2.5!!!! Seasons are finally coming.

Patch 2.5 is coming to consoles on the March 31st. This update is going to be great.

Season mode is finally arriving, which lets you compete against everyone in the community to see who's the best. It also comes with new legendaries every season to promote build variety between seasons. This should add tons of replay and hopefully breathe some life back into the game.

Primal gear is also making its appearance, which if you don't know is a rare version of ancients that get perfect stat rolls, guaranteed.

The armory system is also being added, letting you save builds for quick swapping. No more digging through the stash and respecing for 20 minutes to change your build.

No more bonus acts in adventure mode. Now all acts will give rewards that are the equivalent of a bonus act. No more being forced into a specific act.

I'm sure there's more in the patch that I'm forgetting but these are the big game changers. I think this is going to be a great patch that will hopefully renew the population quite a bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

For a moment there I was tempted to get RoS for the PS3, since it's on sale. But after reading this, I changed my mind.

I get that for sure lol. I did appreciate how Blizzard handled it though, they announced a few weeks before launch that last gen wouldn't get any of the post launch addons. That definitely gave me a lot of respect for them. They could've pulled the old bait n switch, but they didn't lol.