ingame coins ?

RAIDEN_934

Out of the 48 Trophys (Including Platinum) Trophy number 21 through 48 are Purchasable in game from a Vendor in the Resistance Camp, The Trophys you need to legit obtain are all Story related (and take 3 Playthroughs, this threw me off at first so let me say ALL 3 PLAYTHROUGHS ARE DIFFERENT so don't worry about it being repetitive) by the end of the game (Playthrough 3) you should have enough Cash to buy all the remaining Trophys (of course you will earn some of the others just through progressing naturally) my total Playtime ended literally tonight on 30 Hours.

So thats reason why the plath is uncommon ok no interested for this bullshit i mean i love this genre like Ninja gaiden and onimusha while u need play legit but useing ingame coins for Nier 2 is definitly cheap in that case many people will crack they ingame coins anyway

Yes, you're able to buy trophies using in game gold, but I believe that you must first see the true ending of the game before that option becomes unlocked.

Just need to beat the 3rd playthrough before the vendor sells trophies.

So thats reason why the plath is uncommon ok no interested for this bullshit i mean i love this genre like Ninja gaiden and onimusha while u need play legit but useing ingame coins for Nier 2 is definitly cheap in that case many people will crack they ingame coins anyway

So do it legit? You don't need to buy them.

• Like 1

On 24.3.2017 at 11:08 AM, viech54 said:

How expensive are the trophies? Does anyone have a list with the prices?

I plan to do most of it without using this feature, but there are some I'd consider buying.

Most of them are 50k or so but the "all endings" trophy is 200k. If you have item drop rate chips on you you'll end up with a ton of machine cores by the end of the 3rd playthrough during which you can sell them for 25k or so. It's not too bad.

2 hours ago, Herbalistiikka said:

Most of them are 50k or so but the "all endings" trophy is 200k. If you have item drop rate chips on you you'll end up with a ton of machine cores by the end of the 3rd playthrough during which you can sell them for 25k or so. It's not too bad.

I can afford that much. I'm currently close to 700k cash and have quite a few things to sell. Besides, I can always buy the trophies and then reload if I want to save the money. Before that, I'm going to try and learn everything without it, though.

So... Which endings are worth seeing? Aside of the main endings, the other endings seem to be not that special. Most of them seem to give me a game over, but a few are quite good from what I've seen in the game so far.

19 hours ago, viech54 said:

I can afford that much. I'm currently close to 700k cash and have quite a few things to sell. Besides, I can always buy the trophies and then reload if I want to save the money. Before that, I'm going to try and learn everything without it, though.

So... Which endings are worth seeing? Aside of the main endings, the other endings seem to be not that special. Most of them seem to give me a game over, but a few are quite good from what I've seen in the game so far.

F-Z are all joke endings and aren't really worth the effort. Honestly, it's just better to look them up on YT. And if you miss out on ending Y by completing the secret boss without letting said boss self-destruct you can't get all the endings anymore. It's the only missable thing in the game.

Elvick_ @ sry for late reply i dont visit psnprofiles often

and i can do it legit but i focus more on Ultra rae trophys not on uncommon ;)

Nier 2 is not the  best hack n slash tittle i woud buy it only for 25 - 35 euro but not for 75 euro not for uncommon trophy set

i woud love to see an onimusha HD collection and Ninja gaiden sigma 1 - 3 includ trophy set

these games woud have mutch ultra rare trophys =)

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2017 at 11:49 AM, RAIDEN_934 said:

Nier 2 is not the  best hack n slash tittle i woud buy it only for 25 - 35 euro but not for 75 euro not for uncommon trophy set

It would be really unfortunate to pass this game because it isn't the best "hack n slash". The story in this game is incredible, and that alone makes it worth playing.

• Like 1