Goat Simulator Waste of Space Dlc out tomorrow.

snakebit10

1 minute ago, Leonheartbr said:

I think this is gonna be the last DLC with trophies for Goat Simulator, because Steam doesnt have any more left besides this and the others already released.

So the steam version has achievements/trophies for this DLC?

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, to be fair, if they bundled the DLC and sold it for peanuts at some sale down the road, I would probably swallow my gamer pride and slum for the 100%.

Pretty sure they are going to, same thing happened to Sound Shapes after it was 'complete' so if I was you, I would certainly wait for the complete edition double stack sale. Hopefully most of the trophies are going to be pretty straight forward to get...

1 hour ago, Leonheartbr said:

Yep, check it out : https://steamcommunity.com/stats/265930/achievements

The Waste of Space achievements are the light blue ones

Does anyone know how long it takes to get all Waste of Space achievements on Steam? Get 1m cash or destroying a certain number of space ships might take some time.

And please no trophies, I'm currently playing through Payday to get this closer to 100%. Once I'm there, I want to be done with the game and don't go back to it for more DLC trophies.

So glad that the another GOAT DLC won't be on ps3. Not going to waste more time where the base trophies are enough for me that I had too much on. 

Even the Greatest of all time master which is me don't have time for more GOAT stuff which apparently that would be worse to deal with more adventures of that animal. 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

19 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Wow DLC for Goat Simulator and Rocket League in the same week. D: What a time to own a PS4 :D.

Yeah, I don't mind it. I think it's pretty nice actually. I'm definitely playing both.