Flagged games.

DDasE

I'm not saying you cheated, but surely anyone can claim they have just messed around with their own saves and users after earning trophies in an impossible order. Even for the good ol' SOCOM save, one could say they did the whole game legit without syncing, then backed up the save before using it on a new user to pop all trophies in a minute.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bezenko said:

I'm not saying you cheated, but surely anyone can claim they have just messed around with their own saves and users after earning trophies in an impossible order. Even for the good ol' SOCOM save, one could say they did the whole game legit without syncing, then backed up the save before using it on a new user to pop all trophies in a minute.

Well, you're right.

But that won't make too much sense. if I want to speedrun a game and the Record is on 2d 14h and I know that I can beat it with just 2d, I will do it. But getting the plat in 1min? I can do it in The division, but where is the sense? Yeah, is a World Record, but it's completely broken though :).

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

If you'd done it on PS4 you wouldn't be flagged. Your mistake was doing it on PS3. Look at Injustice and Uncharted and you'll know what I mean.

Yeah, I do know what do you mean, Injustice Platinum (PS4) in 9 hours.

He used the same method I've described on my 1st post, but the thing is, where is the difference?

He did at, his record will be probably unbeatable unless someone do it a "bit" faster & I did it on PS3.

We everyone know that PS3 is absolutely 100% hackable, PS4 no.

• Same method  - Two different consoles - Mine is flagged (that's why I created this post, to show as much legit proof as I can) & the other one in PS4 is not flagged. Doesn't look like more Favoritism rather than justice?

DDasE.

10 minutes ago, DDasE said:

Yeah, I do know what do you mean, Injustice Platinum (PS4) in 9 hours.

He used the same method I've described on my 1st post, but the thing is, where is the difference?

He did at, his record will be probably unbeatable unless someone do it a "bit" faster & I did it on PS3.

We everyone know that PS3 is absolutely 100% hackable, PS4 no.

• Same method  - Two different consoles - Mine is flagged (that's why I created this post, to show as much legit proof as I can) & the other one in PS4 is not flagged. Doesn't look like more Favoritism rather than justice?

I agree with you that they should both be flagged, but the site owner won't let us flag PS4/Vita games until someone can prove (besides the XPloder coming out for PS4 that works with sub 4.50 firmware and Henkaku for Vita that allows editing of save files) that they can be hacked.

Edited by kuuhaku

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

I agree with you that they should both be flagged, but the site owner won't let us flag PS4/Vita games until someone can prove (beyond what's been posted in the "Trophy Hacking coming to PS4" thread and "Henkaku allows for save editing of Vita games" thread) that they can be hacked.

PSVita, as far as I know is already hacked. I will link it because it's a hacker profile: PROFILE

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1035-ico/DDasE?order=date

2017_03_20_18h55_11.png

How did you get shining sword before even beating the game, rather quickly after the spiked club?

"The Spiked club can only be aquired on the first playthrough of the game and the Shining sword can only be aquired on a New Game+, provided that the Spiked club was obtained previously. Therefore, it is impossible to have both the Spiked club and the Shining sword in one playthrough."

http://teamico.wikia.com/wiki/Spiked_club_and_Shining_sword

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1035-ico/DDasE?order=date

2017_03_20_18h55_11.png

How did you get shining sword before even beating the game, rather quickly after the spiked club?

"The Spiked club can only be aquired on the first playthrough of the game and the Shining sword can only be aquired on a New Game+, provided that the Spiked club was obtained previously. Therefore, it is impossible to have both the Spiked club and the Shining sword in one playthrough."

http://teamico.wikia.com/wiki/Spiked_club_and_Shining_sword

Get " The Spiked Club " sword.

Load New Game + save, get the other one.

Re-load the old save & continue your Playtrought, this game could be Speedruned with this trick in 2-3 hours if anyone wants to.

All of my games was already done by me a few times PS3 / PS4 & tested all of them 

DDasE

23 minutes ago, DDasE said:

Get " The Spiked Club " sword.

Load New Game + save, get the other one.

Re-load the old save & continue your Playtrought, this game could be Speedruned with this trick in 2-3 hours if anyone wants to.

All of my games was already done by me a few times PS3 / PS4 & tested all of them 

DDasE

You say you did that, but I wonder why? It's not like you got a good total plat time for the game either. Seems like you put in a lot of work for nothing.

What you would have needed to do for this to make any sense:

1. Play through half of the game.

2. Synch trophies and backup save.

3. Play through the rest of the game offline, get to the same place you were at before you backed up your save, this time in NG+.

4. Back up this save too.

5. Delete your user and use the old backed up save.

6. Play on the old save.

7. Use the NG+ save to play a bit further on that save too.

8. Use old save again to beat the game.

9. Play through NG+ again in almost record speed, with little to no failures/reloads, while also getting the watermelon and saving at save points you previously hadn't.

Why?! Your plat time is 3 days...

I also wonder about your FFXIII and Shadow of the Colossus. Please do answer the questions I posed earlier.

"Where did you grind for money in FFXIII?

What playthrough did you climb the castle in Shadow of the Colossus? Hard?"

Edited by MMDE

The point is , you can never proof if you manipulated your save/trophy by deleting without syncing or any of this tricks . If you allow this "out of order" or unrealistic fast ones, you cant flag anyone anymore.

You would open doors to all hacker/cheater . And they could always say: "i was just deleting befor i synced" to defend it .

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But you gotta wonder why people actually start these threads...

If they know they cheated, wouldn't it make more sense to stay hidden? =D

Think he hit the 3 games threshold and wants to get one of them tackled down to return to leaderboards. Don't think he will manage it though... 

1 hour ago, DDasE said:

where is the difference?

The difference is, on PS4 there's currently no way to hack trophies or resign saves, so it's all technically legit because it can't not be. PS3 you can say all you want how you did it but your only proof that it wasn't hacked is your words, and since save manipulation (which I don't consider speedrunning in the slightest, as it's basically being dishonest and manipulating how the trophy syncing works) looks like hacking you get flagged for it. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1