MP Trophies Boostable?

So today I found out that its not possible to create a private game or rent a server for this game, then again from what I can tell the MP for this game is pretty dead, meaning there's not that many randoms that can screw things up.

Lets say I get a group of people together, would I have a hard time obtaining the MP trophies?

I'd love to hear what you guys think.

41 minutes ago, I Am Error said:

Easily boostable with a group but for some people they have issue unlocking this mp trophy https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1687-medal-of-honor-warfighter/51-global-warfighters

I got glitched on this and it popped weeks after it should have in the middle of a match, which was weird. Luckily I kept playing. . .

Just now, Bullstomp said:

I got glitched on this and it popped weeks after it should have in the middle of a match, which was weird. Luckily I kept playing. . .

This is great news, i was going to run through this game myself popping no trophies until i had (or not) that trophy, then either keep playing if i got it or wipe the profile from my console if i didn't. Don't wanna mess with origin account wiping yet, at least not before i cross save my bf4 and bf hardline