Glitches in Old School Mode

Semele_Siuan

Still attempting to get the last trophy I need which is old school mode. Progress is being made but along the way 3 glitches have made their appearance and was wondering if anyone else had encountered them? The first I've come across is when you jump on the conveyor belt with the spikes on the way to the Indiana Jones door. A bar of red light will appear on screen. The second I've come across is if jump off the elevator and fall into the door that leads to the 3 doors one leads to the toilet, the other leads to an extra life and the other leads to the key needed to get the mine cart wheel thing. When you fall into the door it will load up into the door as expected, then the screen goes dark momentarily and then you arrive back with the previous load screen nothing game breaking but doesn't seem like something that should happen. The final one I noticed so far is when I got the life upgrade when you first arrive in the icy area with the 2 circular spinny floors, after getting the life and heading back up the stairs for lack of a better word sometimes my character will fall through the floor and I'll lose that coveted life. I've never come across any of these issues in adventurer mode so I've found it strange that they appeared in old school mode.

The ice one actually isnt a glitch, for some reason you have to stay completely on the ice. If you slide too far to the edge you will Auto die. I found jumping to be the ive area solution. Just keep slamming the jump button even if you are on the edge if the jump button is hit you should jump. 

Thanks and a late congrats to you as well. Yep I made it with 3 lives left and did the light puzzle room last, honestly didn't expect to make it but at 1 hour 32 mins and 18 secs in I managed. Lol I could've shaved that time down but after I got to the puzzle room I just sat there stunned and unable to play.