How to access story mode?

Guide says there's a story mode but doesn't explain how to access it ( which is a poor job imo ) so can anyone tell how to access it?

P.S : I am aware of that l could simply google it but, l bought this game with 3 other friend of mine and none of us figured it out so l thought if we can have problems others might too which is why l wanted to make a thread about it.

11 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

T1Qrhrr.png

I was mislead by this then. 
Do you remember how to obtain them?

EDIT: Backyard Battleground is the "Story" of the game. Another guide has it labeled the same way.

Edited by skateak

6 minutes ago, skateak said:

Well the guide says they are called campaigns. Is there not an option for Plant and Zombies campaigns? I haven't played GW2 yet.

If you mean a tab, no. At least we couldn't find it. I think GW2 is a bit complicated than it should be. You start in your own garden and do whatever you want by interacting with some certain objects.

34 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

T1Qrhrr.png

I was mislead by this then. 
Do you remember how to obtain them?

I guess you can call it somekind of story, it's basically some missions you come by while exploring. If i remember correctly it's either inside the garage or behind the tree for plants. Or behind the mansion or underground for zombies.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, whoadreader said:

You should have got a quest to go talk to Crazy Dave or the Zombie equivalent, wen you talk to them they give you missions which start the campaign.

20 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

I guess you can call it somekind of story, it's basically some missions you come by while exploring. If i remember correctly it's either inside the garage or behind the tree for plants. Or behind the mansion or underground for zombies.

Appreciated. Will check first chance l get and edit this post for those who might have hard time finding it.