DLC trophy question

TheMikenetic

Hello fellow trophy hunters.

I've completed the base game a while ago and since I have a second PlayStation now I wanted to know if it's possible to boost the DLC trophies on my own with a second console (and a different account)? (Referring to the VERSUS DLC)

I'd appreciate a short list of the trophies I can earn that way or which ones I can't because they need more than the two players so I can create a gaming session for those. The trophies that require the combo score seem like there should at least be a second person on the other controller, but I'd like the opinion of people who have played the DLC (unlike me).

That's a no. Maps spawn AI enemies which will autotarget both characters, so you'll have a hard time running to your alt to get the finishers done. Team modes require four players anyway, and to reach the points cap for the points trophy both you and your teammate need to be very efficient, it'll be impossible to do it alone.

6 minutes ago, ars said:

That's a no. Maps spawn AI enemies which will autotarget both characters, so you'll have a hard time running to your alt to get the finishers done. Team modes require four players anyway, and to reach the points cap for the points trophy both you and your teammate need to be very efficient, it'll be impossible to do it alone.

Thank you for the quick reply.

That's a pity you can't do it by yourself.