Warning: There are at least 3 buggy trophies in this game

thegirlruka

Epic Hero, Goldfinger, and The Boss trophies were all buggy for me. I unlocked Epic Hero 1 centennial boss before the final one. Goldfinger didn't unlock until about 11k treasure chests killed and The Boss still hasn't unlocked for me even though I bought 10 of every hero. I ascended my world since buying 10 of every hero and it still hasn't unlocked.

2 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

Epic Hero, Goldfinger, and The Boss trophies were all buggy for me. I unlocked Epic Hero 1 centennial boss before the final one. Goldfinger didn't unlock until about 11k treasure chests killed and The Boss still hasn't unlocked for me even though I bought 10 of every hero. I ascended my world since buying 10 of every hero and it still hasn't unlocked.

Maybe redownload the game? There is 1 person that finished the game 100%. So there should be a way to unlock it. Make sure back your save to the cloud.

2 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

can you list your Ancients,levels and relics? thanks

Do you think it's tied to why the trophy glitched? 

Anyway, good info. I'm quickly approaching 10,000 treasure chests, so that will be a kick in the teeth should it happen. It doesn't surprise me, though - I didn't get the monster kill trophy when I passed the required number of kills (it took a few hundred more). I figured it was because some of the monsters died while I wasn't playing.

However, treasure chests don't change while you're not playing, so that can't be problem, I don't think.

Also, one other note. Don't turn off your notification for relics. I did, and nearly sunk my whole game. I ended up getting a phantom relic that never appeared in the junk pile, but the game thought it was there, so I couldn't ascend. I had to re-load an old save from the cloud.

Do you think it's tied to why the trophy glitched? 

nope, im just looking for some advice on Ancients.

Also, one other note. Don't turn off your notification for relics. I did, and nearly sunk my whole game. I ended up getting a phantom relic that never appeared in the junk pile, but the game thought it was there, so I couldn't ascend. I had to re-load an old save from the cloud.

to get relic back

• check (show relic found popups)
  • wait for save
  • close game
  • relic is back

2 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

can you list your Ancients,levels and relics? thanks

My ancients are Argaiv level 530, Bhaal level 490, Fragsworth level 500, Juggernaut level 150, Libertas level 484, Mammon level 50, Mimzee level 500, Morgulis level 295745, Siyaltas level 523, Solomon level 488, Atman level 25, Bubos level 25, Dogcog level 25, Dora level 50, Fortuna level 40, and Kumawakamaru level 5. My relics' abilities are 25% gold dropped, 5% primal hero souls,12% gilded damage bonus, 50% gold from treasure chests, 105% gold dropped, 0.75% chance of 10x gold, 15% primal hero souls, and 12% critical click damage. My highest zone ever was 2280. I have Sam gilded to level 10 and I had Phthalo gilded to level 210, but I moved it to Terra because I've changed from hybrid to idle now that someone else has already gotten the 100%. If you don't have a turbo controller then I'd recommend an idle build. I was using the hybrid build because I have a turbo controller.

I suggest using this to determine how to level your ancients. Once you can regularly get to zone 1000, I suggest moving all of your gilds over to sam until you can one hit kill with sam all the way to leveling him to 2500. At that point, regild to Terra. When you can get Terra to 1500 while instakilling, regild it to Phthalo and then the next ranger down the line in that fashion.

Until you reguild everything to Sam, this optimizer might be helpful for your hero purchases.

Edited by kuuhaku

44 minutes ago, naiwf said:

How did you get your Morgulis that high? Mine says it would require infinite souls to move up a level from 99,999. 

It's a bug, you need to deposit ALL your HS so it can lvl up, but it's still one lvl per soul. 

• 1 month later...

Is there anything special I need to do to unlock The Boss trophy? I finally reached Astraea and bought all her upgrades, along all the other heroes and upgrades, but the trophy didn't unlock. Do I just keep trying it each ascension until it unlocks?

Edit: Ignore this, it seems my game suspended itself when I watched netflix so me buying Astraea didn't actually count. When I closed and reopened the game I was a couple of zones before buying her, and when I did it unlocked.

Edited by whoadreader