Medbot/NSS

Medi-Bot tends to appear when another player's health is in the red and flashing but Nonsensical Sacrifice is utterly random with no set method or reasoning behind how to trigger it so all you can do is keep trying until the RNG goes in your favour and it just happens out of the blue :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, zombiesateme said:

I've been trying to use areas where my bots will suffocate instead of having enemies nearby. Do you know if that will work? Everytime I hit his action it's either been blightbot or minion.

In theory it should but like I said earlier, there aren't any guaranteed methods for getting either of those Action Packages to trigger so you're left at the mercy of some atrocious RNG and praying that they appear :(. Over the years, I've seen every method under the sun and none of them work the same way twice so your best bet is to find a method you're comfortable with and keep spamming it until you get the Action Packages you're after :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I've gotten the trophy twice now, and it does work with the dummy accounts. What I did is go to the area with the lava (can't remember the name, it's been a while since I played) with your dummy account, get its health to red by standing in lava, AND also make sure your health is flashing red too (even though I know his health is restored upon activation). Found it much easier to spawn the Action Skills you are missing that way. Otherwise it is just as Hunting says, pure RNG. Good luck!