Collector Extraordinaire (below 100%, solved)

kareha_

I'm frustrated.

The first time I had 97%, now I stuck at 99% at the DLC.

I played offline the second time, did the aces first and invited a guest with my second controller for the 2 player stuff.

Whats wrong with that game? What did I wrong? Why can't the developers just fix this? :(

Collecting one bubble within the main game didn't work either. I think I have to play the DLC again.

Edited by kareha_

Played it for the third time now.

Deleted everything, game and savegame, started from scratch.

Collected everything to 100%, with two (in psn logged in) local players.

Stuck at 97% :(

What I noticed is, that the cock crowed at several bubbles at the top right level (with the presents)

I deleted the profile save game and tried to play the last level again. The cock crowed too early again and after leaving the level the game crashed und the profile save game was corrupt. (tried it with both: boost mode on and off)

[PS4 Pro, LBP3 digital version]

Edited by kareha_

Fifth time:

From scratch again.

This time I played alone, completed the main levels first.

Then went to the last level and collected the first bubbles. No early crowing cock this time.

After that add a second controller, collected the keys and completed quest by quest and collected the presents at the last level after each. No early crowing cock.

With the last bubble the crowing cock, I was confident.

But: 97% :(

Played the first level of the main game, but that didn't help. Don't know what to do.

22 minutes ago, kareha_ said:

Fifth time:

From scratch again.

This time I played alone, completed the main levels first.

Then went to the last level and collected the first bubbles. No early crowing cock this time.

After that add a second controller, collected the keys and completed quest by quest and collected the presents at the last level after each. No early crowing cock.

With the last bubble the crowing cock, I was confident.

But: 97% :(

Played the first level of the main game, but that didn't help. Don't know what to do.

The reason why this is happening is because you haven't aced the levels, 97%=0 levels aced, 98%= 1 aced level, 99%=2 aced levels and 100%= all levels aced. Just take a look at the completion %, 100% collectibles is lower than aced levels, so it makes sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OJ9999vr said:

The reason why this is happening is because you haven't aced the levels, 97%=0 levels aced, 98%= 1 aced level, 99%=2 aced levels and 100%= all levels aced. Just take a look at the completion %, 100% collectibles is lower than aced levels, so it makes sense.

Thx for the hint.

It seems that each level is 0.5% because I aced two levels now and it increased by 1. The mini game quests also belong to that.

Ok got it. That was it. You have to ace the 3 main levels und two of the side quests. Thx again

Edited by kareha_
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...