AliAbela

Game flagged - Final Fantasy X-2 HD

21 posts in this topic

I just noticed that at some point I was flagged for Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I looked over the trophy list and timestamps and can't see anything that doesn't make sense, although I played this over two years ago so I may be missing something.

Apparently the only way to (maybe) get this resolved is to contact Sly?

Maybe I'm overlooking something but your game looks fine to me. I think a topic like this can get it resolved but you can also contact sly through a private message. :)

Edited by ryankamal1998

The only thing i see (but i'm not 100% sure) is the fact that you completed the bestiary before defeating Trema.But i don't know if you have to defeat him in order to complete the bestiary,for example the oversouled enemies are registered without defeating them

Yeah, I can't see anything out of place on your trophy list. Try get it appealed.

How come the first four achievers of FFX-2 all have identical time stamps by the way? Seems like they are very dodgy and they too have the Beastiary achievement before beating Trema. All else that I checked (first five after weird time stamp dudes) all have the beastiary achievement after beating Trema. I have that as well on my account and I am fairly sure you can't get the achievement until after you've beaten Trema.

Edit: Trema is not part of the beastiary: 

So I see nothing wrong with your FFX-2 platinum. That being said, I'm still curious about the people (first 4) with identical time stamps

Edited by Wanderer

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

How come the first four achievers of FFX-2 all have identical time stamps by the way? Seems like they are very dodgy and they too have the Beastiary achievement before beating Trema. All else that I checked (first five after weird time stamp dudes) all have the beastiary achievement after beating Trema. I have that as well on my account and I am fairly sure you can't get the achievement until after you've beaten Trema.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you go and fight Trema AFTER doing everything else, including Oversouling, you can finish your beastiary right after beginning the fight. Similarly, I've never actually killed an Azi Dakaha, as well some other random enemies when I was oversouling, I simply encountered it, and ran away.

In this guy's case, he unlocked the Trema defeat trophy literally just over 20 minutes after he finished the beastiary, so the way the trophy timestamps look, it seems like he entered the battle with Trema, got the trophy for finishing beastiary, and then got the trophy for beating Trema after winning the fight ~20 mins later.

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you go and fight Trema AFTER doing everything else, including Oversouling, you can finish your beastiary right after beginning the fight. Similarly, I've never actually killed an Azi Dakaha, as well some other random enemies when I was oversouling, I simply encountered it, and ran away.

In this guy's case, he unlocked the Trema defeat trophy literally just over 20 minutes after he finished the beastiary, so the way the trophy timestamps look, it seems like he entered the battle with Trema, got the trophy for finishing beastiary, and then got the trophy for beating Trema after winning the fight ~20 mins later.

Edited my post. Trema isn't part of the bestiary.

5 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Edited my post. Trema isn't part of the bestiary.

Hm, in that case, oversouled Paragon must've been his final monster.

2 hours ago, AliAbela said:

I just noticed that at some point I was flagged for Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I looked over the trophy list and timestamps and can't see anything that doesn't make sense, although I played this over two years ago so I may be missing something.

Apparently the only way to (maybe) get this resolved is to contact Sly?

I would contact @Sly Ripper through PM and post the link to this thread in the PM with your inquiry. You'll probably get a response within a few hours as he's offline right now. 

33 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Edit: Trema is not part of the beastiary: 

So I see nothing wrong with your FFX-2 platinum. That being said, I'm still curious about the people (first 4) with identical time stamps

Yes, the first four achievers are obviously hackers. I took a look at the profile of the first one and he hacked Star Ocean: The Last Hope International too. His trophies are way off sync.

16 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yes, the first four achievers are obviously hackers. I took a look at the profile of the first one and he hacked Star Ocean: The Last Hope International too. His trophies are way off sync.

The first one got platinum in 13 hours
He must be the usain bolt brother

13 minutes ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

The first one got platinum in 13 hours
He must be the usain bolt brother

Not the fastest achievers, (although 13 hours is extremely fast) the first 4 overall achievers. 

5 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Not the fastest achievers, (although 13 hours is extremely fast) the first 4 overall achievers. 

He managed to reach the 20th floor before 10
Reached the 60th floor before 40

It's great to be "fast"

Spoiler

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2359-final-fantasy-x-2-hd/balabenutebr

Just Starting
Reach the 10th floor of Iutycyr Tower
28th Dec 2016
3:36:49 AM

Still a Ways
Reach the 20th floor of Iutycyr Tower and defeat the boss
28th Dec 2016
2:42:52 AM

Midway Through
Reach the 40th floor of Iutycyr Tower and defeat the boss
28th Dec 2016
10:16:29 AM

Almost There
Reach the 60th floor of Iutycyr Tower and defeat the boss
28th Dec 2016
9:00:51 AM

48 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Holy shit that's got to be the most fucked order of trophy unlocks I've ever seen for Star Ocean. LOL.

20 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Sly has posted time and time again in these threads that people shouldn't tell OPs contesting a flag to message him. The mods can't do anything either as they aren't part of the flagging process.

OP posting a thread is all he can really do.

true... at least until there is this "dispute flag feature", which has been advertised by psnp to be coming "soon" for several years now :P

on topic: can you really get "Lifetime Support" as first trophy, seeing this is relatively rare. perhaps this was the reason?

Edited by dernop

3 hours ago, dernop said:

true... at least until there is this "dispute flag feature", which has been advertised by psnp to be coming "soon" for several years now :P

And now it exists :D

6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And now it exists :D

haha, nice one!

but i actually thought more about a "built-in" feature, right there by your flagged games on your profile or something. at least i think that's where the message about the dispute feature originally is/was?!

i guess a dedicated sub-forum is more than enough of course... even if it puts all those disputes on an even bigger silver platter. ;)

3 hours ago, dernop said:

on topic: can you really get "Lifetime Support" as first trophy, seeing this is relatively rare. perhaps this was the reason?

Yes, it can be the first trophy.

In my profile, I have Dressed for the Occasion and then Lifetime Support. Since all you have to do is catch a monster, level it up and then release it, you don't need to advance in the story that much.

4 hours ago, madbuk said:

Sly has posted time and time again in these threads that people shouldn't tell OPs contesting a flag to message him. The mods can't do anything either as they aren't part of the flagging process.

OP posting a thread is all he can really do.

Oh I didn't know sorry. I've only recently started using the forums more regularly