Stargazer2600

does game difficulty effect mini game difficulty?

3 posts in this topic

just a simple question. Are the difficulty of the mini games changed with the difficulty of the rest of the game? cause the master mode of that ice cream thing is pretty damn hard and im doing my critical playthough but if its easier on beginner then i will save that for another play though but i dont wanna waste my time on another if the difficulty doesnt change. 

just a simple question. Are the difficulty of the mini games changed with the difficulty of the rest of the game? cause the master mode of that ice cream thing is pretty damn hard and im doing my critical playthough but if its easier on beginner then i will save that for another play though but i dont wanna waste my time on another if the difficulty doesnt change. 

Nope, difficulty only affects damage done/taken, experience gained, and health upgrades.

I am having trouble with this as well.

I was surprised since I did not remember having any trouble in the PSP. I went back to my old PSP save and could get high scores with ease, but on the PS3 this seems totally off and harder.