Post your progress

starcrunch061

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

I have Argaiv 940, Bhaal 790, Chronos at 120 (for getting a new HZE while on overnight and while at work,) Fragsworth at 500, Juggernaut at 150, Libertas at 1007, Mammon at 905, Mimzee at 917, Morgulis at 696992, Siyalatas at 879, Solomon at 760, and all maxable ancients maxed.

I have 10 gilds in Sam and I idle instakill with him up until I get 2875 of him. I have 229 gilds in potato and I idle with him until I stop instakilling. Then I switch to active until my criticals no longer instakill. At that point I ascend. It usually takes about 2 hours before I stop instakilling and I've been getting between 2e5 and 3.5e5 souls each ascension.

I started out as an active build but once someone else got the 100% I switched to hybrid. Most of my bad levels for the ancients are from forgetting to change from max to 1x level or from forgetting to turn my turbo controller off.

I'm quite surprised, i was expecting your Morgulis to be in the 10s of millions and your other ancients to be in the 2k area, I've got a higher leveled Argaiv and a 1000 Libertas and I'm not that far off with Mimzee and Mammon, and yet i still cant instakill my measly Terra to 1500.

Your Solomon i find is surprisingly high too, mine is lvl 380, it takes 75,691 HS to upgrade him 10 levels, and that only gives me about a 3k hero soul boost to my current ascension cycle, it seems like the best strategy (at least so far) is to work towards getting another ranger gilded, gives a much higher HS payout then slowly grinding Solomon.

1 minute ago, Orphioon said:

I'm quite surprised, i was expecting your Morgulis to be in the 10s of millions and your other ancients to be in the 2k area, I've got a higher leveled Argaiv and a 1000 Libertas and I'm not that far off with Mimzee and Mammon, and yet i still cant instakill my measly Terra to 1500.

Your Solomon i find is surprisingly high too, mine is lvl 380, it takes 75,691 HS to upgrade him 10 levels, and that only gives me about a 3k hero soul boost to my current ascension cycle, it seems like the best strategy (at least so far) is to work towards getting another ranger gilded, gives a much higher HS payout then slowly grinding Solomon.

It might be because of the difference with juggernaut, bhaal, and fragsworth. I can get potato to around 990 while idle instakilling and then the critical instakill gets me past 1500. I'm waiting to reguild to the next one until I can idle to 1500. I've been using this to level my ancients and it's telling me to level solomon for the most part.

On 27/03/2017 at 3:31 AM, Jibril said:

I've actively played for about 200 hours now so that's how I'm as far as I am. I've also got a turbo controller to get me to a new high zone while I'm sleeping/working.

Must be nice to have a turbo controller. Unfortunately, I'm on FFXIV quite a lot so that wouldn't really help me all that much. Wouldn't buy one just for CH either.

My HZE is now 402 and I'm at 37 ascensions. Finally got a free gild for my samurai after beating Queen of Bloops.

Argaiv at lvl 1, Dogcog at lvl 6, Libertas at lvl 15, Mammon at lvl 10, Morgulis at lvl 194, Revolc at lvl 1, Siyatas at lvl 17, Solomon at lvl 2.

One of the four ancients I can buy is Bubos, but I'm waiting with that for a bit (250 souls is not a small amount considering my current progress).

My current relic bonuses:

+200% gold gained from monsters when idle.

125% gold gained from monsters when idle, +4% to Gilded damage bonus, +1 second to duration of lucky strikes, +10% click damage.

+2% chance of double rubies, +5% primal hero souls, +10% to hero soul DPS (additive).

+30% gold dropped, +50% gold gained from monsters when idle.

Progression slowly in comparison to you and to the people using the glitch (not bashing anyone for using the glitch. Heck, I got all trophies for AdVenture Capitalist within hours (although I was not actually changing the year or anything, the game was just simply bugged so we just got tons of gold by closing the game and re-opening it after a couple of minutes)). I've already played Adventure Capitalist on steam, so that may be why I just wanted to get that over with and delete ASAP unlike with CH :P

I hope we get clans and immortals soon. I've read that's a good source of hero souls.

Edited by Nikorayu

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

You've killed 6 million monsters, and are only on level 174? Have you ascended at all?

That just goes to show you how long it would take if you never ascend.

52 minutes ago, Nikorayu said:

I hope we get clans and immortals soon. I've read that's a good source of hero souls.

I read on reddit that the console version might come up to speed with the pc version, so take that as you will. I think dlc trophies might be nice for the game if they patch in the stuff from the pc version.

• Like 1

I've taken a bit of a break from this, due to Persona 5, although I still try to ascend once a day. 

HZE is now 1279

I got a pretty nice gold drop relic (+375% gold dropped when idle). The rest are the same. I haven't seen anything else nearly that good. Sticking with the same ancients, although I'm probably going to buy and max out DogCog with my next ascend (the cost is about the same as 19 levels of Mammon, so it seems like a good time).

On 4/3/2017 at 3:39 PM, Jibril said:

I read on reddit that the console version might come up to speed with the pc version, so take that as you will. I think dlc trophies might be nice for the game if they patch in the stuff from the pc version.

That would be kind of cool. The idea of Transcendence seems pretty neat. That being said, aren't the costs for the ancients different on the PC version? When I did some research, it said that Dora's cost was 2^{n}, rather than n, which is a massive difference.

On 3/28/2017 at 11:37 AM, Jibril said:

I have 10 gilds in Sam and I idle instakill with him up until I get 2875 of him. I have 229 gilds in potato and I idle with him until I stop instakilling. Then I switch to active until my criticals no longer instakill. At that point I ascend. It usually takes about 2 hours before I stop instakilling and I've been getting between 2e5 and 3.5e5 souls each ascension.

is Phthalo the best gild?

i have

Atlas x74

Phthalo x93

Alabaster x45

12 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

is Phthalo the best gild?

i have

Atlas x74

Phthalo x93

Alabaster x45

Well if you've got Alabaster gilded so many times, I'd remove the Atlas gilds to either Phthalo or Alabaster (depending on how high a level you can get with Alabaster). Haven't gotten that far yet, but I got 150 gilds on Phthalo, probably gilding Lilin next, then Alabaster (I usually skip one hero). You might wanna keep a few gilds on Atlas to get to Phthalo/Alabaster faster, depending on your progress.

On 4/8/2017 at 6:46 AM, Theophobos said:

Well if you've got Alabaster gilded so many times, I'd remove the Atlas gilds to either Phthalo or Alabaster (depending on how high a level you can get with Alabaster). Haven't gotten that far yet, but I got 150 gilds on Phthalo, probably gilding Lilin next, then Alabaster (I usually skip one hero). You might wanna keep a few gilds on Atlas to get to Phthalo/Alabaster faster, depending on your progress.

Did you find that this hurt you? I now have about 150 gilds on Atlas, and was considering skipping heroes. Also, is there a reason why Potato would be best to stick with for the duration (as was insinuated in rpg's post)?

Edited by starcrunch061

Just got the "The Boss" trophy. I was playing 100% legit until Friday, but I got tired of not progressing at all and did the auto-click glitch, so I'm with a perm Clickstorm, Powersurge, Lucky Strike, Metal Detector, Golden Clicks and Super Clicks. I'm also using a double Dark Ritual every hour (Energize ->Dark Ritual -> Reload).

I jumped from a HZE of 1650 to 2375 just using regilding to the last hero and starting to put HS in ancients of a active gild.  I'm still I long way to go, but I can see I'm still a long way to go, but I can see myself getting this 100% before the end of the month , unlike before I started to use this glitch.

On 4/10/2017 at 5:59 PM, ElBolovo said:

Just got the "The Boss" trophy. I was playing 100% legit until Friday, but I got tired of not progressing at all and did the auto-click glitch, so I'm with a perm Clickstorm, Powersurge, Lucky Strike, Metal Detector, Golden Clicks and Super Clicks. I'm also using a double Dark Ritual every hour (Energize ->Dark Ritual -> Reload).

I jumped from a HZE of 1650 to 2375 just using regilding to the last hero and starting to put HS in ancients of a active gild.  I'm still I long way to go, but I can see I'm still a long way to go, but I can see myself getting this 100% before the end of the month , unlike before I started to use this glitch.

FOR SHAME!!! :rolleyes:

But seriously, good luck. I'm sticking with my "legit" play, for good or bad (although I got very annoyed when I encountered the Morgulis "I'll only level if you use every soul you still have!" glitch - is it THAT hard to give us a working copy of the game?).

33 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

FOR SHAME!!! :rolleyes:

But seriously, good luck. I'm sticking with my "legit" play, for good or bad (although I got very annoyed when I encountered the Morgulis "I'll only level if you use every soul you still have!" glitch - is it THAT hard to give us a working copy of the game?).

They just updated the game and it's seem they fixed the upgrades glitch. Didn't fix the Morgulis glitch though. Nice of them to correct the bugs that makes the game faster and not the ones that makes longer when your business model is to sell accelerators ?.

Also, PC players always use auto clickers, this is the best can the have :v

5 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Patch 1.03 just came out now, some one can tell me if block the glitch? 

It's seems like it, stay away if you can. I will confirm it, my skills are cooling down

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 2

Just now, ElBolovo said:

They just updated the game and it's seem they fixed the upgrades glitch. Didn't fix the Morgulis glitch though. Nice of them to correct the bugs that makes the game faster and not the ones that makes longer when your business model is to sell accelerators 1f643.png

That just annoys me even more <sigh>. 

Oh well, I hit level 1400 today. Back to the grind!

5 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

They just updated the game and it's seem they fixed the upgrades glitch. Didn't fix the Morgulis glitch though. Nice of them to correct the bugs that makes the game faster and not the ones that makes longer when your business model is to sell accelerators 1f643.png

It's seems like it, stay away if you can. I will confirm it, my skills are cooling down

I don't know the morgulis glitch how it works and what advantages give? Anyway i am fuck'n lucky, i've see the notification and i have stopped immediately, then i have launched 800gb to download, i am safe for now, i just want to complete it in minor possible time i cannot risk 

Just now, killer91ITA said:

I don't know the morgulis glitch how it works and what advantages give? 

No advantage. When Morgulis hits level 99999, you can't level him anymore unless you use the "max" option, which means you'll spend all of your remaining souls. It's a pain in the ass.

Just tested my past method and really they fixed it, now I'm sad. :(

I will need to see if it's best to rebank my hero souls and re-lvl my ancients or keep it like this :(

Edited by ElBolovo
was ninja'd, changed my post content

Thank both for the reply i didn't know that. But just a question, i've not checked any guide for now, some one can give me any advice? I need to obtain HS pretty fast, now i 1 hour i can reach 600-700. I have argaiv lv46, atman lv8 (unlocked just now), bhaal lv40, dora lv10, fragsworth lv20, libertas lv25, morghulis lv403, solomon lv20, bubos lv25, dogcog lv25, kumawakamuru lv5. Currently 15 ascension, i have round 60 hours of active playtime (glitching like a bitch obviously), i have a lot of gilded hero X3-4-5, but i can't surpass lv600 

6 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Thank both for the reply i didn't know that. But just a question, i've not checked any guide for now, some one can give me any advice? I need to obtain HS pretty fast, now i 1 hour i can reach 600-700. I have argaiv lv46, atman lv8 (unlocked just now), bhaal lv40, dora lv10, fragsworth lv20, libertas lv25, morghulis lv403, solomon lv20, bubos lv25, dogcog lv25, kumawakamuru lv5. Currently 15 ascension, i have round 60 hours of active playtime (glitching like a bitch obviously), i have a lot of gilded hero X3-4-5, but i can't surpass lv600 

Use this calculator: https://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/

I've seen some recommendations that you ascend as soon you can't instakill anymore, but I tend to be more lenient, I wait until I can't kill a Boss anymore. IE, I ascend when I will have to wait for money.

Edited by ElBolovo

7 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Use this calculator: https://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/

I've seen some recommendations that you ascend as soon you can't instakill anymore, but I tend to be more lenient, I wait until I can't kill a Boss anymore. IE, I ascend when I will have to wait for money.

I'll never ascend soon, because i have turbo controller glitch, money drop glitch, and the glitch for earn more money who make me alive every time, if i can't surpass a boss simply i quit and i do the glitch. I don't want to waste my time, i just want to know if i can speed up HS farming, those calculator program are not for me 

15 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

I'll never ascend soon, because i have turbo controller glitch, money drop glitch, and the glitch for earn more money who make me alive every time, if i can't surpass a boss simply i quit and i do the glitch. I don't want to waste my time, i just want to know if i can speed up HS farming, those calculator program are not for me 

Even using glitches you will get stuck eventually. Before I started doing it, I would stop at about lvl 1600, after I started, I stopped at about 2250. You just need to set the calculator to active and It will inform how you should lvl up when being active (clicking).

3 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Anyway i am fuck'n lucky, i've see the notification and i have stopped immediately, then i have launched 800gb to download, i am safe for now, i just want to complete it in minor possible time i cannot risk 

Is this a new feature on ps4? with games updating by themselves.?

Can someone post version1.03 history notes. thanks