I think it's a PS+ perk

Patch notes:

This patch contains the following fixes:

-Fix for a bug where the game did not give any progress while in rest mode

-Added "Hard Reset" button in the Options window

-Minor UI fixes

19 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Use this calculator: https://hsoptimizer.github.io/ancient/

I've seen some recommendations that you ascend as soon you can't instakill anymore, but I tend to be more lenient, I wait until I can't kill a Boss anymore. IE, I ascend when I will have to wait for money.

I think both of these are good ideas. I would say that if you're expecting to sit in front of the TV the whole time, ascend after instakills fail. It will maximize your hero soul output.  

Also, if you don't want to have to go through the minutiae of checking the calculator, a nice "rule of thumb" (which is not mine, BTW), is the following:

Siya=Arg

Mammon=Mimzee=Libbie

Libbie=.9(Siya)

Morg=(Siya)^{2}

banked souls = Morg

It doesn't have to be perfect, but I have no patience for checking a calculator before each ascension, and it seems fine. It goes really fast, too.

I got a new HZE today of 1840, I pushed a bit further than I should of since I can only instakill to about 1600, but I wanted to push past the halfway mark for a few extra guilds. I've currently got most of my guilds on Phthalo, with a couple on Terra and banana to bridge the gap. Now that I don't have guilds on Atlas (and soon Terra) is it even worth leveling them past 100? or should I just start on Phthalo as soon as I can?

Also the calculator keeps recommending I put souls into Solomon, but it's so expensive to do now and doesn't seem to make much of a difference. What level should I be looking to have Solomon if my main ancients are all roughly level 1000?

3 minutes ago, whoadreader said:

Also the calculator keeps recommending I put souls into Solomon, but it's so expensive to do now and doesn't seem to make much of a difference. What level should I be looking to have Solomon if my main ancients are all roughly level 1000?

This is one of the reasons I don't like the calculators. Solomon seems overrated (he's certainly important, but his levels relative to the other ancients seem inefficient).

2 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

I don't know how there's people who have managed to get all the trophies this quickly! even if they spent money, surely it must've been in the £1000s ?

As has been mentioned, there was a glitch that allowed you infinite use of your skills. Couple that with the ability to double up on your Dark Rituals every hour, and you could get strong fast.

I actually find that the offers for spending money don't help all that much. I mean, sure, they do (buying 1300 rubies gets you 40+ gilds, or 26 ascensions, etc.), but in the grand scheme, unless you really plan them out,they won't help all that much.

On 4/13/2017 at 0:45 PM, killer91ITA said:

I'll never ascend soon, because i have turbo controller glitch, money drop glitch, and the glitch for earn more money who make me alive every time, if i can't surpass a boss simply i quit and i do the glitch. I don't want to waste my time, i just want to know if i can speed up HS farming, those calculator program are not for me 

Even using the glitch, it'll take a long time to get to zone 3600. The boss there has approximately 2e240HP that's 200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000HP. Assuming you have no upgrades to chronos, you would need to do that much damage in 30 seconds, so your dps would need to be 6.67e238.

An energized dark ritual can be used once every hour if you use a reload and have the ancient leveled up enough. .This gives you a damage formula of (1.1^(Number of energized dark rituals))*((Base Damage)+((Juggernaut multiplier)*(Click Combo Number)*(Base Damage))+10*(Click Damage)*(Critical Multiplier)*(Critical Percentage Chance)

Let's define R as the number of energized dark rituals you have, B as your base damage without multipliers, J as your juggernaut multiplier, C as your click combo number, and D as your click damage with all (non-critical) multipliers, X as the critical multiplier, and P as the critical chace in percentage. With Lucky Strikes active and the base critical enhancements, P becomes 0.59 Since the autoclicker clicks 10 times a second, 1 hour of this would be 36000 clicks. To fit this in the formula, we can change C to 36000R This would beautify the formula to (1.1^R)(B+36000JRB)+10DXP

Inserting my own numbers into the formula, it would be (1.1^1)(1.825e129+(.04)(36000)(1.825e129))+10(9e132)(2442.6)(.59)=1.297e137 damage every second. If I had the same DPS (not buying new heroes as they become available) then 2000 energized dark rituals still wouldn't give me enough damage to kill that boss. It would give me 3.2065E+218.

Now, you're obviously going to be buying new heroes as they become available. I would estimate that these additional levels would halve the number of dark rituals needed to get to the needed 6.67e238 DPS. 

So my estimate for the number of hours you'd spend playing the game like this is 800-1000.

The second way to use the glitch (which I couldn't get to work correctly) would be to only change the time for the energized dark rituals and not use any of the other power-ups. Any time I got it past 50 it would glitch to the infinite time way that the other glitch would do. If you used this glitch, you could increase the day by 1 and then use another energized dark ritual. You could do this 1000 times and then you could get past zone 3600.

After they removed the glitch and seeing how little progress I'm making in comparison to my ultimate goal of reaching lvl 3600, I think I will wait to the transcension update roll out. I wouldn't mind doing some ascensions per day, but the start grind is really getting on my nerves. I miss Iris from the PC versions so much in this build.

5 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

After they removed the glitch and seeing how little progress I'm making in comparison to my ultimate goal of reaching lvl 3600, I think I will wait to the transcension update roll out. I wouldn't mind doing some ascensions per day, but the start grind is really getting on my nerves. I miss Iris from the PC versions so much in this build.

Is that going to roll out? I have my doubts, but it would be nice.

I too grow tired of the grind. It's fun to ascend and spend souls, but it's a pain to wait 90 minutes or so before I can ascend again. Is Iris the one that allows you to start at different levels when you ascend?

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Is that going to roll out? I have my doubts, but it would be nice.

I too grow tired of the grind. It's fun to ascend and spend souls, but it's a pain to wait 90 minutes or so before I can ascend again. Is Iris the one that allows you to start at different levels when you ascend?

Yes, it was. 

I got my info about the Transcendence update in this reddit thread:

I mentioned earlier that this game would take 100's of hours of active playtime to complete.  I didn't mention that it ALSO takes 1000's of hours of inactive (idle/background) playtime as well.

The people who have 100% before this week are definitely cheating.  It's unfortunate that we can't prove it, as they're at least minimally careful enough to space out their trophies appropriately.

5 hours ago, Halon_50 said:

I mentioned earlier that this game would take 100's of hours of active playtime to complete.  I didn't mention that it ALSO takes 1000's of hours of inactive (idle/background) playtime as well.

The people who have 100% before this week are definitely cheating.  It's unfortunate that we can't prove it, as they're at least minimally careful enough to space out their trophies appropriately.

It take minimum 200/250 hours active play. I am playing non stop from 2 weeks, minimum 12 hours per day and i am near zone 2500. Probably i need more 50 hours to reach my goal, i just hope from level 3000 quick ascension give me a lot of souls

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 1:37 PM, kuuhaku said:

I have Argaiv 940, Bhaal 790, Chronos at 120 (for getting a new HZE while on overnight and while at work,) Fragsworth at 500, Juggernaut at 150, Libertas at 1007, Mammon at 905, Mimzee at 917, Morgulis at 696992, Siyalatas at 879, Solomon at 760, and all maxable ancients maxed.

I have 10 gilds in Sam and I idle instakill with him up until I get 2875 of him. I have 229 gilds in potato and I idle with him until I stop instakilling. Then I switch to active until my criticals no longer instakill. At that point I ascend. It usually takes about 2 hours before I stop instakilling and I've been getting between 2e5 and 3.5e5 souls each ascension.

I started out as an active build but once someone else got the 100% I switched to hybrid. Most of my bad levels for the ancients are from forgetting to change from max to 1x level or from forgetting to turn my turbo controller off.

I am just stunned at how far you are able to get with this setup. That turbo controller must really help. Also, were you using the glitch to ensure constant crits when you did this?

Anyway, I just hit level 1700. My levels are similar to this, but more even. They are

Argaiv=Siyalatas=900

Mammon=Libertas=Mimzee=810

Morgulis=something pretty big (687000 or so)

Solomon=220 (probably a little low, but I can't be convinced that leveling him too much now is worth it)

Dora=Atman=Kumiwhatever=the worthless dude that sometimes doubles rubies=the less worthless dude that halves hero costs=MAX

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I am just stunned at how far you are able to get with this setup. That turbo controller must really help. Also, were you using the glitch to ensure constant crits when you did this?

I was using the glitch at first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 3:27 PM, killer91ITA said:

It take minimum 200/250 hours active play. I am playing non stop from 2 weeks, minimum 12 hours per day and i am near zone 2500. Probably i need more 50 hours to reach my goal, i just hope from level 3000 quick ascension give me a lot of souls

Yeah, it would really REALLY help if we had Iris to skip the first 1000 levels or so.  Waiting an hour to get to lv1700 after every ascension is really getting on my nerves.

• 1 month later...

Im on my second transcension so far with 'only' 32AS but recently changed from pure idle to a hybrid build.

Wasnt that hard to buy all the other ancients needed for that since i ascend atm with 30-40million souls.

All my gilds atm on Lilin and can instakill up to zone 2000+. I still use Samurai as transit hero with 1-2 gilds to get to Lilin.

When my instakill idle exhausts i start clicking (you only kill with the crits). when it needs more than 2-3 crits for a kill i ascend (unlesss deep run).

May not be the most efficent but i make progress.

I was fascinated how many extra zones you can easily push with clicking at the end. 

Current HZE 2269.

Yea many might already know about hybrid gameplay but still impressed how good it works :D.

Cause you dont need to change your idle playstyle you just need to add the clickpart and the ancients to that and you get pushed

a couple hundred zones further.

current build

32AS

xyliqil 7

phan 1

ponyboy 24

argaiv 4100 (240 gilds on Lilin)

siya 4100

bhaal 2050

frag 2050

jugger 450

morgu 20mil

mammon mimzee libertas ~3000

solomon ~1200

skill ancients and vaagur around ~15

bubos chronos dogcog dora kuma ~20 

norgardnit not used atm might give it a try when i get another autoclicker

revolc 13

lets see how long it takes to reach 3600.

might transcend another 1-2x times to get around 50AS dunno.

next step is to get siya to ~6000 and move gilds to Cadmia when i can instakill with Lilin untill shes 1500.

and finally unlocked The Boss trophy today since they changed the requirements back to the original heroes meaning Astraea the last :>

have fun clickers :D

Edited by hatecorp
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally done with this garbage game.

7 months later. My only tip is transcend ASAP, all the descriptions wont make any sense to you so just use something like this https://alexbonjour.github.io/rules-of-thumb/

I got an auto clicker to help with hiring, and another one to get the bonus from nogardnit, if I kept both idle it didnt appear to make any difference,