"Take Your Heart" edition being pulled from shelves because of "dangerous goods?"

NebbyLunala

I recently saw a video by CrossPawGames stating that people who pre-ordered Persona 5's special edition from Amazon.com were having their orders cancelled with a notice that the game collection has "dangerous goods." I was wondering what Amazon classifies as "dangerous goods" to warrant cancelling the game and not giving back the money paid for them. I am just curious - I won't be buying that edition as special editions are insanely more expensive(250% more) because they shove a lot of merchandise into the game bundle when all I want is the game. :P

Yes, I heard some people got their order cancelled by amazon, this was not the case for my order.
Maybe people ordered more than they can supply and amazon just need a reason for cancelling so they labeled the game as "dangerous."

Also FYI

9 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Amazon classifies as "dangerous goods" to warrant cancelling the game and not giving back the money paid for them

Amazon won't charge any money until they ship the item so no one lose anything.

9 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

insanely more expensive(250% more)

$90 - 150% (not 250) is normal for Limited Edition. With prime you can get 20% discount and I got mine when it was on sale for $76 few months ago.

Edited by PliskinCobra

Maybe the "dangerous goods" have something to do with chemicals used in the plushie or the bag? 

My EU pre-order got cancelled today due to limited supply. The store offered the Steelbook edition instead at a discounted price. 
2nd time my pre-order can't be fulfilled and both times they were games from the same publisher (Deep Silver). Makes me wonder why it's so difficult for them to provide retailers with a sufficient amount of products when pre-orders have been placed 6 months prior to this point. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

It was probably the voice acting :awesome:

Oh you :awesome:

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

because they shove a lot of merchandise into the game bundle when all I want is the game. :P

Um... you know... people buy these because of the merchandise, lol =D

And frankly, the LE goods are possibly even better than the game o.O :awesome:

• Like 1

this is why I pre-order things. tho funny. when I was in line waiting to pick up my order at my eb games. this woman was wanting a take your heart edition but the clerk said like 4 times that you had to pre order. they had no extras. then she went on how her son wanted this one. and the clerk said he should have ordered it. she's like I can't pay till release date. clerk was like it's 5 bucks minimum. she got a regular edition while 4 people ahead of me plus myself left with collectors. it was hilarious.

want a special edition order it. common sense really isn't that common.

On 24/03/2017 at 10:43 AM, Eyjabria said:

Maybe the "dangerous goods" have something to do with chemicals used in the plushie or the bag? 

My EU pre-order got cancelled today due to limited supply. The store offered the Steelbook edition instead at a discounted price. 
2nd time my pre-order can't be fulfilled and both times they were games from the same publisher (Deep Silver). Makes me wonder why it's so difficult for them to provide retailers with a sufficient amount of products when pre-orders have been placed 6 months prior to this point. Ridiculous.

as a person who works with dangerous goods. literally nothing other than the paint used on the box could be potentially dangerous. which if you light it on fire itd burn and release whatever is in the paint they used but that's under the required quantity for a transport or a classification system. nothing is dangerous other than choking on the cat plush which realistically unless the buyer is a retard, chances are slim to none that it would happen . 

hope you can find a collectors edition some how. or get a gift card for 15 extra you spent.

6 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

this is why I pre-order things. tho funny. when I was in line waiting to pick up my order at my eb games. this woman was wanting a take your heart edition but the clerk said like 4 times that you had to pre order. they had no extras. then she went on how her son wanted this one. and the clerk said he should have ordered it. she's like I can't pay till release date. clerk was like it's 5 bucks minimum. she got a regular edition while 4 people ahead of me plus myself left with collectors. it was hilarious.

want a special edition order it. common sense really isn't that common.

as a person who works with dangerous goods. literally nothing other than the paint used on the box could be potentially dangerous. which if you light it on fire itd burn and release whatever is in the paint they used but that's under the required quantity for a transport or a classification system. nothing is dangerous other than choking on the cat plush which realistically unless the buyer is a retard, chances are slim to none that it would happen . 

hope you can find a collectors edition some how. or get a gift card for 15 extra you spent.

I got the regular edition with the controller skin. As much as I would love the Morgana plushie for my bedroom, I'm not broken up about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I got the regular edition with the controller skin. As much as I would love the Morgana plushie for my bedroom, I'm not broken up about it.

You can buy custom controller skins from places like Decal Girl or Flaming Toast. Very inexpensive as well, and in my opinion they look a lot nicer than the one that comes with the standard version.

Zmb0tOT.jpg

This is a custom skin, and the same one as the standard edition, but as you can see, it looks sharper.

• Like 1