The 2 RNG trophies

SirPigFace

I have just completed this game 100% but I thought I would share a few things to help get the 2 worst trophies. The first one is 'Guessing Game', although the guides recommend doing it with 1-4, I would recommend doing this solo because you can restart much quicker until you get a favourable door and alarm box spawn. It is easier to sort out all the guards with 4 players and you can just all die to restart back to Day 2, but its a hell of a lot faster to restart solo and its the luck of the boxes that decides anyway.

Second one 'They see me Baggin', They Hatin' is probably the most time consuming because again, its all luck. I tried numerous Nightclub runs hoping there would be 8 bags with no luck. Then I tried Rats job, which is so much more time consuming because you have to get through 2-3 Days, again with no luck. Then I heard that the new DLC Harbour map has a lot more success and they were right. Played it about 20 times and I finally got the Garage Escape. Just make sure when you spawn that you have at least 3 trucks and don't buy the Expert Driver.

Edited by SirPigFace

You said Short Fuse is the first trophy, but I think you're talking about Guessing Game. I don't think it's possible for one person to get 7 bags on your own for Short Fuse, unless you want to play the lottery and get like 4 bags in a row without one of them having C4 under them, which I don't think is possible to do. 

• Like 1