Airborne Cannons.

Mr_E-2-Me

Right, can anyone point me in the direction of a guide that actually works? None of them explain jack.

I've been doing this for about 6 hours last night, rage quit, had a sleep, now just played 3 hours of it.

I'm just sick of it, I'm done I'm about to just delete the game and move onto my next platinum and call this a fail.

There are so many threads about this challenge. I'm no stranger to it, don't give up! This felt like the Sum of All Zeroes trophy to me (COD: WAW) except you had to shoot down 45 fucking planes :O. 

This is the video that helped me and after watching this i got it the first time:

On 27-3-2017 at 9:35 PM, Karlchen007 said:

What did the patch (and which one?) exactly change?

1.04 or 1.05 made it much harder to actually shoot down the planes and bombers.. after uninstalling and playing 1.00 I get this trophy within 2 or 3 tries, very very easy! 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the digital copy of this game so I was very afraid for this codex. First time on my hard playthrough I tried this about 10 times and gave up. On my clean up run on easy I put the sensitivity to lowest and it took me about 6-7 tries to get this. 

So my tip would be to put sensitivity to lowest and don't use L2 to aim. I also used this video to get to know where the planes are coming from:

Good luck to everybody. If I can do it, you can do it too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...