E3 2017 What Do You Want?

DarkSoleride

Mentioning Vita or even Seeing a shadow of Vita

Release date for Ni No Kuni 2

Release date for South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Release date for Final Fantasy XII PS4  oh, didn't knew that this one has release date already.

Release date for KH 3 (lel, who am I kidding)

Reminding us that Dissidia PS4 will still happen

Something to celebrate FF's 30th Birthday

Edited by JaM

2 minutes ago, JaM said:

Mentioning Vita or even Seeing a shadow of Vita

Release date for Ni No Kuni 2

Release date for South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Release date for Final Fantasy XII PS4

Release date for KH 3 (lel, who am I kidding)

Reminding us that Dissidia PS4 will still happen

Something to celebrate FF's 30th Birthday

I thought they mentioned the released date for FFXII already?

OT:

Uhhh...

A new inFamous game? :awesome: 

• Like 1

I'm not really sure what I want to be honest. 

As awesome as this spring has been for games the fall is looking kinda lackluster for me. That being said we still don't know what is exactly coming this fall, but all I know I'm getting is the new Ys game, new AC, and Danganronpa V3. 

Outside of that I would love to see Sony announce that GOW is coming this year, but I doubt it. 

A new Far Cry would be nice and I really want to see what Sucker Punch has been up to. Outside of that there isn't really a lot that I particularly want to see and part of that is because a lot of the games that I am excited for don't feel like they are coming out in 2017. 

I would love for Sony to show us more of TLOU 2, but with the game being so far out I don't really want to see anymore of the game until there is a confirmed release date that isn't more than a year away. I feel like that's the common theme right now across most of the first party titles we know off and it's that most of them aren't coming this year. 

I guess in short I don't really know what I want lol.

Edited by ratchetdude231

-Resident Evil 2 Remake

-Devil May Cry 5

-FFXV: Episode Prompto & Ignis

-Kingdom Hearts III

-Fire Emblem Warriors & Fire Emblem Switch (2018)

-Final Fantasy XIII remaster trilogy

-Dissidia Final Fantasy

-Vampyr

-Nier/Drakengard Remaster

-Sonic Forces

-Evil Within II

Probably will never happen
-Mirrors Edge 3

-Parasite Eve (Reboot, Remake, etc)

-A good Halo game

-Another House of the Dead game for consoles

Edited by TheAveryChu

Well..Let's see:

Sly 5 (you just can't make the 4th, and not finish it off)

Rayman 4 (not 2D)

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6 (simalar style to THPS4)

Shaun Palmer's pro snowboarding Remastered (probably never going to happend)

Disney Golf Remastered (not going to happed, again..)

These are the first which comes to mind.

No new console, peripherals or such from Sony. I want a clear focus on games, I don't want another version of Vita, VR, TV or 4. Honestly I hope that Microsoft has a pre E3 conference for Scorpio, if they don't they've fucked up big time, should go the same route as Sony with the pro last year.

I want some games that is guaranteed to make an appereance, like Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Sucker Punch new game, From Softwares new game, Far Cry 5 to name a few.

More than anything I want an update on some big titles already announced. From third parties the only thing I really care about is Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake which I believe will be shown 100%, Kingdom Hearts 3 will DEFINITELY be shown. From Sony first party I want to see God of War (Obviously), Days Gone, SPIDERMAN (<3), Detroit for example. 

I don't want talk about services from any company, I think we're guaranteed to get some at Nintendos conference as its usually what they do at conferences, they have their online service coming up etc. However I want all three companies to focus on games, games and games. From Ubi, EA & Bethesda I don't really give a shit about anything except for Far Cry, Wolfenstein and maybe some surprise. (No we won't see ES6, and I doubt I'll give two shits about any EA game)

Edit: If I could dream, I want to see a Spyro remaster announced and a Playstation All Stars 2. Both won't happen though. I also want Sly 5 to be announced which I believe it WILL sometime this year. Also kind of unsure what I want from Death Stranding, want Kojima to be silent until the game is closer, but I want to see the game being played and having an confirmation on Emma Stone or however will join the cast.

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

42 minutes ago, TheAveryChu said:

-Resident Evil 2 Remake

-Devil May Cry 5

-FFXV: Episode Prompto & Ignis

-Kingdom Hearts III

-Fire Emblem Warriors & Fire Emblem Switch (2018)

-Final Fantasy XIII remaster trilogy

-Dissidia Final Fantasy

-Vampyr

-Nier/Drakengard Remaster

-Sonic Forces

-Evil Within II

Probably will never happen
-Mirrors Edge 3

-Parasite Eve (Reboot, Remake, etc)

-A good Halo game

-Another House of the Dead game for consoles

FFXIII looks pretty damn good, and holds its own along ps4 games, sometimes downright beating them. I don't think they need a remaster. A port maybe, but I'm pretty sure it's on psnow anyway. 

Nier/drakengard remaster = gold! 

But I think they already said not gonna happen. We can hope!!! 

8 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

No new console, peripherals or such from Sony. I want a clear focus on games, I don't want another version of Vita, VR, TV or 4. Honestly I hope that Microsoft has a pre E3 conference for Scorpio, if they don't they've fucked up big time, should go the same route as Sony with the pro last year.

I want some games that is guaranteed to make an appereance, like Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Sucker Punch new game, From Softwares new game, Far Cry 5 to name a few.

More than anything I want an update on some big titles already announced. From third parties the only thing I really care about is Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake which I believe will be shown 100%, Kingdom Hearts 3 will DEFINITELY be shown. From Sony first party I want to see God of War (Obviously), Days Gone, SPIDERMAN (<3), Detroit for example. 

I don't want talk about services from any company, I think we're guaranteed to get some at Nintendos conference as its usually what they do at conferences, they have their online service coming up etc. However I want all three companies to focus on games, games and games. From Ubi, EA & Bethesda I don't really give a shit about anything except for Far Cry, Wolfenstein and maybe some surprise. (No we won't see ES6, and I doubt I'll give two shits about any EA game)

Edit: If I could dream, I want to see a Spyro remaster announced and a Playstation All Stars 2. Both won't happen though. I also want Sly 5 to be announced which I believe it WILL sometime this year. Also kind of unsure what I want from Death Stranding, want Kojima to be silent until the game is closer, but I want to see the game being played and having an confirmation on Emma Stone or however will join the cast.

But will Nintendo even have a conference is the question... 

I would say it's in their best interest to show up though(if they have the games to show that is. And if they announce a Pokemon Snap 2 I WILL buy the switch. That's the system seller for me personally). 

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Vita.

Beat me to it.  What if Sony felt so threatened by the Switch, they massively integrated the vita with the ps4 and went all in, including game support, say... Infamous (which they should have done from day one) and other franchises.

Just now, dmsleight said:

Beat me to it.  What if Sony felt so threatened by the Switch, they massively integrated the vita with the ps4 and went all in, including game support, say... Infamous (which they should have done from day one) and other franchises.

Thiiiiis... doesn't look tempting :awesome:

PS4, AAA games... 

That's not the Vita weebs are looking for :awesome: 

10 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

But will Nintendo even have a conference is the question... 

I would say it's in their best interest to show up though(if they have the games to show that is. And if they announce a Pokemon Snap 2 I WILL buy the switch. That's the system seller for me personally). 

Yes Im sure they will. They have been away from it for a while, but I truly believe they will have an conference. Otherwise it could be similar to 2015 (I think) where they had that show with the puppets. I think Nintendo NEEDS to have a proper conference where they show focus on games. Switch has proven itself as a good ass console, but they need to show third party support, they need to show Game Freaks new game, some new shit in general I'd say. "Virtual Console is launching in July with Smash Bros Melee and Super Mario Galaxy" or such would also be awesome. I mean in general, Nintendo needs to do something at E3 atleast, and Im sure they will.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

I don't see another way sony would bother with the vita. 

Whats a weebs?

They have remote play for ps4 and it works really damn well, so I'm not sure what more they could do. 

Weeb = @Satoshi Ookami

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I wish to see or hear from Greedfall. I'm not holding my breath, but I hope we'll learn a little bit. We haven't much to go on yet, all we have is a short clip and a few art works, so it's impossible to know whether it will be good, bad or just another meh. But the video that was released was enough to peak my interest.

Devil May Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 stuff, Cyberpunk 2077 news, a new DC superhero game, Battlefront II news (hoping it's as appealing as BF1 anyway), and either more updates on FFVII Remake or announcing a Crisis Core remake, but that's wishful thinking.

Edit: Oh yeah, perhaps a Mortal Kombat XI reveal.

9 hours ago, DPatriot said:

MGR2

I want that too, but we might have to just let that dream go...

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Edited by Redgrave

- New Burnout game

- New Animal Crossing game for the Switch (a proper one, not like Happy Home Designer)

- New Far Cry game

- New inFamous game

- New LittleBigPlanet game (without all those extra characters like in LittleBigPlanet 3, please :P)

- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy release date

- More information or gameplay from The Last of Us 2

I'd already be really satisfied if at least half of these things are being shown at E3 2017 :).

• Like 1

Personally i only Hope for Another Trailer for KH III With at the end "2018" and mayybe for a Wonderful Spyro Trilogy Remaster :3

That's pretty much it let's say :3 I don't ask much even because honestly well what should i ask more? I got my crash Remaster in june, got my KH one on Ps4 to play again, game slike Persona or Caligula effect are coming soon in the west so i'm already happy xD 

• Like 1

Devil May Cry 5

Dissidia Final Fantasy

Dragon's Dogma 2 or Dragon's Dogma Online for the west

Kingdom Hearts 3

More info about that Timesplitters game that supposed to be in the making

and likely some more which i can't seem to remember at the moment.