Matchmaker Trophy

Botchweed

Does anyone know if I get in a relationship with a character, load up a save and then go for another one instead, do they count that way or does it literally need to be done across 3 playthroughs?

ANSWER:

Ok I've got it, here's what i did (Spoilers):

I did all of Peebee's romance stuff, which I'm sure you can do with Cora or Vetra instead.

I did all of Avela Kjar's quest, flirting all the way until meeting at the waterfall and kissing

I did the whole of Keri T'vessa's interview series, and met her at the bar near the end.

Once I did all those things trophy popped. Looks like it can be done in a single playthrough this way without needing to reload.

Edited by Botchweed

5 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

As far as I know, you can have a fling with Keri and Peebee then have a relationship with a third to get it in one playthrough. I was already in a committed relationship with Cora when I found this out >.< lol. Next playthrough I guess.

Not have a old save you can use? That's what I'm trying 

6 minutes ago, LoneliestPanda said:

Not have a old save you can use? That's what I'm trying 

I plan on doing another playthrough anyways lol. I'm not sure if reverting will count it, I know the kill trophies can't be farmed that way so I have to think no trophies will. Who knows though. I definitely could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I plan on doing another playthrough anyways lol. I'm not sure if reverting will count it, I know the kill trophies can't be farmed that way so I have to think no trophies will. Who knows though. I definitely could be wrong.

I will find out shortly if that works or not :P 

SPOILERS

Hmmm, so I did the Cora quest on Eos, kissed her, then loaded up, did the rock climbing with Vetra, kissed her, then loaded up, did the Peebee meet up and kissed her. Trophy didn't pop, do I have to play it out to the end with each scenario or what? 

37 minutes ago, Botchweed said:

SPOILERS

Hmmm, so I did the Cora quest on Eos, kissed her, then loaded up, did the rock climbing with Vetra, kissed her, then loaded up, did the Peebee meet up and kissed her. Trophy didn't pop, do I have to play it out to the end with each scenario or what? 

I played each romance out completely, trophy popped upon last romance.

I did all of Peebee's romance stuff, which I'm sure you can do with Cora or Vetra instead.

I did all of Avela Kjar's quest, flirting all the way until meeting at the waterfall and kissing

I did the whole of Keri T'vessa's interview series, and met her at the bar near the end.

Once I did all those things trophy popped. Looks like it can be done in a single playthrough this way without needing to reload.

On 3/25/2017 at 4:07 AM, Botchweed said:

Does anyone know if I get in a relationship with a character, load up a save and then go for another one instead, do they count that way or does it literally need to be done across 3 playthroughs?

ANSWER:

Nice! Was wondering about this one

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, in my first play through I committed to Reyes and  flirted with Keri (didn't complete the final step of her quest) then I started my second play through, had "no string attached" scene in the escape pod with peebee

it supposed to be 3 relationships in my two playthroughs but the trophy didn't pop 

do I need to complete Keri quest or something else is wrong  

3 hours ago, bri11iant_Y said:

Hi, in my first play through I committed to Reyes and  flirted with Keri (didn't complete the final step of her quest) then I started my second play through, had "no string attached" scene in the escape pod with peebee

it supposed to be 3 relationships in my two playthroughs but the trophy didn't pop 

You have to finish the Keri series of missions and when you meet up with her in the bar the trophy will pop.

On 09. 04. 2017. at 8:05 PM, bri11iant_Y said:

Escape pod with Peebee doesn't count as a romance unless you commit to her afterwards. Thus far you only have 1 (Reyes). To complete the Keri missions you need to finish the interview and meet her at the Vortex bar (can be done alongside a main romance (crew)). If you screwed something up you can still have a go at Avela Kjar on Aya just keep picking heart options and bring her all the relics (Voeld/Kadara/Elaaden)

8 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Escape pod with Peebee doesn't count as a romance unless you commit to her afterwards. Thus far you only have 1 (Reyes). To complete the Keri missions you need to finish the interview and meet her at the Vortex bar (can be done alongside a main romance (crew)). If you screwed something up you can still have a go at Avela Kjar on Aya just keep picking heart options and bring her all the relics (Voeld/Kadara/Elaaden)

Got the troph, thanks for the tips

I thought I'd already romanced Peebee as I got the scene in the escape pod on the Tempest, but after reading the above I guess not.

Then I've gone for Reyes next, because I believe he's also someone you can have an open relationship with. I just finished the quest 'Night Out' where you go to Sloane's party and he disappears, you go and look for him and you get a contextual opportunity to kiss him as a distraction whilst he's looking for a bottle of whiskey. The quest then ended with a cutscene of the Ryder & Reyes drinking, looking out onto Kadara Port.

My question is, is that Reyes romanced now? Because it isn't particularly conclusive.

I was planning on choosing PeeBee, Reyes, then Cora in that order, as the guide on the site here says Peebee and Reyes are open relationships?

Any advice for the best three to do in one play-through would be appreciated.

On 15/04/2017 at 6:06 AM, SorryWeAre0_o said:

I thought I'd already romanced Peebee as I got the scene in the escape pod on the Tempest, but after reading the above I guess not.

Then I've gone for Reyes next, because I believe he's also someone you can have an open relationship with. I just finished the quest 'Night Out' where you go to Sloane's party and he disappears, you go and look for him and you get a contextual opportunity to kiss him as a distraction whilst he's looking for a bottle of whiskey. The quest then ended with a cutscene of the Ryder & Reyes drinking, looking out onto Kadara Port.

My question is, is that Reyes romanced now? Because it isn't particularly conclusive.

I was planning on choosing PeeBee, Reyes, then Cora in that order, as the guide on the site here says Peebee and Reyes are open relationships?

Any advice for the best three to do in one play-through would be appreciated.

I think you might have to seal the deal with him in the cave after the meet up with the Charlatan.

The way I got the trophy in one playthrough was with Cora, Keri and Avela Kjar. It was pretty easy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, feral611 said:

I think you might have to seal the deal with him in the cave after the meet up with the Charlatan.

The way I got the trophy in one playthrough was with Cora, Keri and Avela Kjar. It was pretty easy.

Thanks for the response. 

Sounds like it might be a good idea to focus on Avela's quests and progressing the main story so I get more interviews with Keri. Get those two first instead of Peebee & Reyes.

Edited by SorryWeAre0_o

I had a full sexy relationship with peebee, went drinking with reyes, and made out with the curator. I did not commit to reyes so i don't think it counted. After finishing the game, I ran through on super easy with NG+ and banged the reporter for the trophy. It was a close call too as Gil was getting ready to sex me up pretty good just in case...

9 hours ago, SorryWeAre0_o said:

Thanks for the response. 

Sounds like it might be a good idea to focus on Avela's quests and progressing the main story so I get more interviews with Keri. Get those two first instead of Peebee & Reyes.

No worries.

Yeah they're a lot more straight forward, it's just flirting at every opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Chouonsoku said:

I'm confused, I finished Peebee's relationship first because I thought it was open and now I'm locked out all of the flirting options. I did Liam's final meetup on Eos and wasn't given the chance to progress the relationship. Is the guide just wrong?

If you have a blocked relationship, you just have to go back to a save before you have started this relationship
You probably have failed a dialogue with liam, in the last part you need to buy an accessory and then you need to climb up to a high part for a cutscene to appear