Matchmaker Trophy

Botchweed

Didn't have any older saves but I realized my mistake was I committed to Peebee thinking it'd still be "open" after that when really not committing would still complete the relationship for the trophy and leave other ship relationships open. My own fault, but I think the guides could be worded better or at least a note of warning.

• 2 weeks later...

Having difficulty getting this trophy. Wanted to get this in one playthrough so aimed for Peebee, Liam (both open according to the guide) and Jaal keeping Keri as my extra just in case.

Peebee I get the escape pod scene but say no to exclusive relationship as I need to be free for Jaal.

Liam I get the sofa scene continue his quest line but say no to exclusive relationship after the football to remain single again for Jaal.

Jaal I see that godawful scene at the waterfall

Keri Have the date at the bar then magically appear outside her apartment

Not sure what I'm missing here. Are Peebee and Liam not open relationships? Are you able to commit to them first and say 'actually love there's someone else, on yer bike'?

Edit - according to the powerpyx guide I also romanced Reyes as well as I flirted with him at every available opportunity....

Edited by Cleggworth

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, CitizenMasi said:

I apparently got two romances on my first playthrough. Matchmaker trophy is the last I'm missing. What do you reckon is the fastest romance to get from the beginning if I start a new playthrough just for that?

Depends on who you've already romanced. I'd say Reyes is the fastest.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went Reyes > Extra Save > Reload and got into a comited relationship with Jaal, and was able to kiss Avela Kjar and get the trophy... then reloaded so I didn't cheat on my bae. Had an extra save before committing to Jaal just to go back if I had to, but I didn't thankfully.

On 1/15/2018 at 0:20 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

I met Peebee in the escape pod,no gravity, and i chose the ''heart'' answer ''I'd want strings''. Am i in a relationship with her? Cause i think i made a mistake and i should go with the ''Heck yeah'' answer

I tried to find the answer to this myself and ended up just loading a new save to be safe, still don't know what the answer is. Buuuut, I would assume it doesn't. Even though it seems that way. I say this because everybody else's commitment moment isn't even available at that point. I assume hers is actually at the same point that those are. I just flirted with everybody up until you can commit to people, so they were all ready for the Ryder train.

Edited by Elvick_

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I went Reyes > Extra Save > Reload and got into a comited relationship with Jaal, and was able to kiss Avela Kjar and get the trophy... then reloaded so I didn't cheat on my bae. Had an extra save before committing to Jaal just to go back if I had to, but I didn't thankfully.

I tried to find the answer to this myself and ended up just loading a new save to be safe, still don't know what the answer is. Buuuut, I would assume it doesn't. Even though it seems that way. I say this because everybody else's commitment moment isn't even available at that point. I assume hers is actually at the same point that those are. I just flirted with everybody up until you can commit to people, so they were all ready for the Ryder train.

It counts with ''I'd want strings'', i romanced her,the journalist and  Avela ( i think that's the name,the angarian)

• 8 months later...

I found this very confusing to do as the guides don’t really explain much, and they’re also wrong, a lot of the ‘open’ relationships end with a commitment, however it’s easy to do knowing you can make a save and load a previous save so as a female player I advanced Peebee, Liam and then Jaal to the point of commitment. Then made a save and advanced each one to the sex scene making separate saves after each one, then you can just load the main save and screw who you want and enjoy the rest of the game