Not as glitched as I anticipated

The only trophy that I found to have an issue was Ice Zombling Slayer. Everything else for me, Across the NA & EU list popped as it should. 

I found out if you run through the ice chapter as normal then you won't obtain this trophy. Both times I achieved the trophy I did exactly the same thing. I got up to the point where all lanterns had been lit and the gate was open. I then pressed Start and then Rewind to restart the level. It seemed doing this would stack the kills across both play throughs of the level. 

Hopefully this saves some time and frustration 

• 3 months later...

LMFAO, this is the worst glitch-ridden disaster in the history of video games.  Not only have most of the monster kill count trophies not popped for me (perhaps I was kicked out too far in the menu screens?? no idea), I can't even finish the last boss battle.  I kill the damn thing, then it glitches out, resetting the boss who now can't be killed.  TOTAL DUMPSTER FIRE!!  FAR WORSE THAN ORC SLAYER!!  AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Silly me, after watching a YouTube video on the final boss battle, I was somehow supposed to know that the boss "resetting" was intentional, even though it looks like a glitch, and you are supposed to just run away. Why??  Because......Eekeemoo, that's why!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...