Project Platinum: Way of the Sword

Kevvik

P6x5URi.png

I AM NO LONGER TRACKING THIS FORUM. ANYONE WHO WISHES TO START THEIR OWN IS WELCOME TO.  THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR PATIENCE AND PARTICIPATION

Swords are cool. Even though battle has changed dramatically since the days were swords were common place. Something about them has always fascinated people. In the Project Platinum you will see just how fascinating swords are as you learn the Way of the Sword.

Special thanks to Zone Hunter for coming up with the idea of Project Platinum. If you want to create your own Project Platinum, go to this thread for the rules and requirements to make one.

As well, thanks to soultaker655 for starting the original thread for the Way of the Sword PP.

Rules

1. Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event.
  2. You only have to complete 1 version of every game.
  3. The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  4. When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  5. If you want to sign up, please refer for which rank and special emblem you are eligible, and provide the list of your games.

Games

Guides

Hall of fame requirements:

yYZ61sL.jpg Sell Sword: You have obtained the platinum for 0 of the required games.

rH1iA4B.jpg Man of the Sword: You have obtained the platinum for 1 of the required games.

69rLzqr.jpg True Sword: You have obtained the platinum for 3 of the required games.

19hu3jH.jpg Holy Sword: You have obtained the platinum for 7 of the required games.

Y9ffCw2.jpg Master of the Sword: You have obtained the platinum for 15 of the required games (because no true Master's work is ever really completed).

Hall of Fame

Y9ffCw2.jpg Master of the Sword Y9ffCw2.jpg

Spoiler

No one yet.  Will you be the first?

19hu3jH.jpg Holy Sword 19hu3jH.jpg

Spoiler

No one yet.  Will you be the first?

69rLzqr.jpg True Sword 69rLzqr.jpg

rH1iA4B.jpg Man of the Sword rH1iA4B.jpg

yYZ61sL.jpg Sell Sword yYZ61sL.jpg

Special Awards

There are a few things you can do that don't improve your hall of fame rank, but will reward you with one of these special award trophies.

Spoiler

2Zoc5KJ.jpgAll Powerful Ninja Sword: Obtain the platinum for 2 NINJA GAIDEN games.

XGlXiS0.jpgOld School Shadow Sword: Obtain the platinum for both Shadow Warrior games

sZ8uMYd.jpgSexy Bloody Sword: Obtain the platinum for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos.

0Zbvk7H.pngHF Wooden Sword:  Obtain the platinum for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Sign me up for Sell Sword. I have 0 plats for this category but I started Severed.

You have been added.

I also added a couple of people from the end of the original Way of the Sword who were not on the list yet.  

I'm still cleaning up my original post (not used to this hidden content stuff) but glad to be looking after this now.  Again, thanks to soultaker655 for all the startup work that was done.

1 hour ago, TigressLion said:

I platinumed Severed. So just the 1 title.

You've been added.

I think I have the original finally all cleaned up.  Please let me know if I have made any errors or mucked up your tags when I transferred everything over.  Thanks.

Edited by Kevvik

On 26-3-2017 at 1:12 AM, Kevvik said:

Special Awards

There are a few things you can do that don't improve your hall of fame rank, but will reward you with one of these special award trophies.

Hide contents

2Zoc5KJ.jpgAll Powerful Ninja Sword: Obtain the platinum for 2 NINJA GAIDEN games.

XGlXiS0.jpgOld School Shadow Sword: Obtain the platinum for Shadow Warrior

sZ8uMYd.jpgSexy Bloody Sword: Obtain the platinum for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos.

E203CtI.jpgForger of the Demon Sword: Obtain the platinum for MURAMASA REBIRTH

Would Metal Gear Rising Revengeance count as a special award too?

Also we have a Nioh guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5830-nioh-trophy-guide

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I've updated, adding the Nioh, Yasai Ninja and Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae trophy guides to the list.

I agree with the comment on adding Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as a special award.  Soultaker655 seemed on board with it so I am willing to include it.  However, I'm fairly hopeless with art programs.  If someone is willing to put an image together with the gold border like the others, I will add it as the HF Wooden Sword award.

Edited by Kevvik

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

I've updated, adding the Nioh, Yasai Ninja and Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae trophy guides to the list.

I agree with the comment on adding Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as a special award.  Soultaker655 seemed on board with it so I am willing to include it.  However, I'm fairly hopeless with art programs.  If someone is willing to put an image together with the gold border like the others, I will add it as the HF Wooden Sword award.

Awesome, if you post the image you like, I'll create it.

11 hours ago, Carlver said:

I would like to join, though I only have one platinum: severed. Thanks

Congrats! You are now a Man of the Sword.

Additionally, the special award HF Wooden Sword has been added for completing the platinum for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.  Please let me know if you qualify for this.  Thanks to Dragon-Archon for his art skills as I am pretty hopeless on that front (among others, depending on who you ask :S).

21 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

I would like to join this Project Platinum please.

I have the Platinum Trophy for the following game:

• Severed

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I'll join. I've got Severed and No More Heroes platinum. Working on the Nioh platinum.

Welcome aboard, Men of the Sword!

23 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sign me up for HF Wooden Sword and also as a Sell Sword. Got Severed from PS+, so planning to play that game soon.

23 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

I'd like to join for HF Wooden Sword and Sell Sword. :) 

6 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

I made a list of those who already joined this PP, but should have the HP Wooden Sword bonus award

Leetwolf2

A-Brawl3

Thought I save you the trouble. :) You're welcome. 

HF Wooden Swords abound.  Thanks for the help, Marvelboy10.  It's been a crappy day being sick and I really appreciate it.  

Welcome to our new Sell Swords!  I'm sure we will be promoting you soon!

Edited by Kevvik

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, Nekomander27 said:

I'd like to become a man of the sword. My way of the samurai 3 platinum is finally getting some recognition.

Man of the Sword, stand proud!  I just got a copy of this and hope to work on it soon once I clean up my completion a bit from KYC last month.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, RingUnlimited said:

Woo i have the Severed platinum! I would love to be a man of the sword!

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:01 PM, Hertz said:

Sign me up for Man of the Sword since I only have Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae :awesome: 

I'd also love that specila award for Onechanbara :P 

Welcome aboard to you both!