They could've made this list a total nightmare, like "have your child be this career" (there's several options and you have to start pretty early to set them on the path you want). The chapter ones are story related. Most of them are pretty straightforward. A few (like digging up all the tablets) may take some work. However, it could've been a LOT harder.

Edited by Torracat83
  • Like 1

The last Harvest Moon I played was Playstation One. 

And i absolutely loved the N64 version. 

Might have to pick this up at some point, probably on a sale.

EDIT: Opps hit post before I even said my thoughts on the trophies. As i haven't played this one I'm not sure on difficulty but they don't sound too awful. I was expecting way worse lol

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

I see that the US version is being released on the 29th, is this the same for the EU region?? Hope we don't get stiffed again :shakefist: I had both the GC/PS2 version, PS2 version seemed a little rougher imo (there was also a field I couldn't work out how to clear to plant crops on... which was clear in the GC version), still picking it up though!

Considering Harvest Moon, this list looks pretty doable =D

Definitely getting.

6 hours ago, Lady_Galleth said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! The ps4 version gets trophy support and not the ps3?! *Cries into eternity*

PS3 trophy patches are no longer a thing. 

PS3 is too dead for Sony to consider doing something.

However, this is a PS4 port so it obviously has to have trophy support.

Insanely hype. I loved AWL on the Gamecube and I at least played a bit of it on PS2. Tho Special Edition fixed the Ruby Spice glitch, which will definitely make it a little less braindead to get things done but the game was still pretty easy without it anyway so whatever

Also, the list itself looks pretty standard but again, Ruby Spice dupe glitch nonexistent in this version. So idk

Edited by Ditnopota

Hell yeah!

Played the shit out of HM Back to Nature - my family was worried I was going to become a farmer at some point :D

Still the only original PS1 game that I own.

Don't know this particular game of the franchise, but I always wanted one on my trophy list. Definitely getting this.

Any words on prices yet?

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

It's now in the NZ-store! (I just hope this link will work in anyone's region, once it's March 28th there)

Price is 23,95 NZ$, which equals to about 17 US$ or 15,50€

Filesize is a cute 563MB :)

Huh, saw it now, but it never showed up on the page itself so to speak.  I mean I can see it myself... wont be able to get it until later this week though when I get paid, so there's that xD

But good to know we do get it after all :D

Edit: And I did just check my PS4's store as well, and yup, it's there :D

Edited by DrakeHellsing

9 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I haven't seen any word about EU-release. Let's just wait until the clock hits midnight and we might know if we get it as well here..

Usually for NZ, we do go after the EU releases, so I would assume one it is midnight, they should get it over in the UK, France, Ireland, all those places.

• Like 1