I just wet myself with excitement

I've been a huge HM fan since I got May hands on an import of the original SNES game. 

That love of the series grew with the release of Back to Nature, which is one of my top 3 favourite games of all time. (I also have about 6 physical copies of it and the digital versions from EU & US stores)

I had heard rumours that this and Save the Homeland had received an ESRB rating. But I'm so excited to see this pop up here. I already have this version on my ps2 and the original and girl versions on GameCube.

The only thing I hope is that both games release on the UK store. Especially since STH never came to Europe. I had to import it originally..

If not it isn't the worst thing ever, I can buy it via my US account. But this is a definite day one purchase for me.. no matter the price.. even if I have to sell a kidney.. but I probably won't have to since I already have about £40 on my account...

The HM love is real. 

I've only played Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl on PSP when I was a kid, which if I understand correctly is the same as Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and I have one of the most pleasant memories of my childhood tied to that game. So a question, will I like A Wonderful Life if I liked Boy & Girl?

2 hours ago, harsly said:

The HM love is real. 

I've only played Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl on PSP when I was a kid, which if I understand correctly is the same as Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, and I have one of the most pleasant memories of my childhood tied to that game. So a question, will I like A Wonderful Life if I liked Boy & Girl?

I would definitely expect you to love this. In my opinion the series has gone downhill on recent years.. but the best games in the series are 

1. BTN (which you are correct, girl and boy is the collection of both the boy and girl versions of BTN)

2. AWL.. one of the most heartwarming and cute games in the series.

3. STH.. great game but sadly you get less time to complete your objectives, which makes it feel rushed and you don't get the same sense of cummunity as you do in the others

This is great news, Also a big Harvest Moon fan and would not mind at all if the Super Nintendo game would get some love in the future as it's my favourite of the series. It's such a basic down to earth farming rpg/sim that one and the atmosphere is just beautiful, love it.

This will be a day one purchase for me but I doubt I rush the platinum, I'm going to let this one sink in as much as possible.