philextreme

Trophy Order on user page always resets to (last played)

6 posts in this topic

Not sure if this bothers anyone but me, but since the recent site redevelopment the main page for my login resets to order the trophies by last played order. This is different to the legacy website that saved your preference and loaded every time with your previously selected order.

As someone that likes to order my games by completion percentage, it's a little detail that is getting under my skin and making me long for the old site more and more. I'm all for change and love the new layout by and large, so don't get me wrong, just feel like this is a step backwards in the layout programming.

Does this bother anyone else?

Still a little surprised this one hasn't been fixed yet, and it used to be across all profiles visited once you set it. I used to have it ordered by percent as well, it would be nice to have this again :P 

Yes it was kind of nice & organized when selected with completions 100%/plats on down list & not scattered everywhere.

To get percentage instead of last played go to general settings & select default trophy order "percent".

It keeps your preference.

Still hoping for a fix for this issue. I really enjoyed having my games in alphabetical order here since I can't do it on PSN.

11 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Still hoping for a fix for this issue. I really enjoyed having my games in alphabetical order here since I can't do it on PSN.

Try,if you want alphabetical order you can select that,go to your profile page.

Hit the drop down box in upper right hand corner & select settings under general settings pick the order you want.