Glitched Trophies

darkguner96

Hey guys

I dont usually post here but its getting really frustrating that this game is so buggy for me. I lost 5 hours of progress trough a glitch where it wouldnt let me continue the main story on eeladen. I needed to load the last save from 5 hours ago and lost my complete progress on that planet. SInce then im saving like every 10 or 15 minutes to counter such glitches.  Im gonna list the trophys that are or were buggy for me. If anyone knows how to solve some please let me know (google didnt help either). 

Here are some trophy that are were or are still glitched for me (Red written trophys are currently still glitched for me):

Spoiler

Foothold (fixed trough NG+)

Icebreaker (Poped up after 40 tries or so)

Terminator (Had 2400 kills, trying again in NG+)

Fireworks (Here also trying again in NG+)

Sucker Punch (Had far over 25 meele hits, i will try it with pull)

Liberation (Im probably gonna get it after completing the mission in NG+)

Friendly fire (i even killed an architect with my Remannt VI but still nothing)

If anyone has a solution please let me know :)

You get the Combo related ones (including Comboing off your partners) naturally when playing through insanity, as it's way too hard without combos and somewhat easy with them lol. So far luckily nothing glitched out, was worried that the Insanity trophy doesn't pop, but it did. xD

12 hours ago, darkguner96 said:

Hey guys

I dont usually post here but its getting really frustrating that this game is so buggy for me. I lost 5 hours of progress trough a glitch where it wouldnt let me continue the main story on eeladen. I needed to load the last save from 5 hours ago and lost my complete progress on that planet. SInce then im saving like every 10 or 15 minutes to counter such glitches.  Im gonna list the trophys that are or were buggy for me. If anyone knows how to solve some please let me know (google didnt help either). 

Here are some trophy that are were or are still glitched for me (Red written trophys are currently still glitched for me):

Reveal hidden contents

Foothold (fixed trough NG+)

Icebreaker (Poped up after 40 tries or so)

Terminator (Had 2400 kills, trying again in NG+)

Fireworks (Here also trying again in NG+)

Sucker Punch (Had far over 25 meele hits, i will try it with pull)

Liberation (Im probably gonna get it after completing the mission in NG+)

Friendly fire (i even killed an architect with my Remannt VI but still nothing)

If anyone has a solution please let me know :)

Regarding Friendly fire I'm currently having issues with it as well the one solution that seems to be popping up online is that you also need to target and damage specific parts of remnant.

So you also need to direct your VI to attack the Architect's mouth once he opens it and Destroyer's turret (he has two on each side). 

Sucker punch i can confirm i got it through the pull/melee method, it may take a few more than 25 though

Thanks guys i will try it :D  i did the combo ones and sucker punch. Terminator popped up after 1.5k kills (i dont know how, but ill take it)  My only problem left is friendly fire.

3 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Regarding Friendly fire I'm currently having issues with it as well the one solution that seems to be popping up online is that you also need to target and damage specific parts of remnant.

So you also need to direct your VI to attack the Architect's mouth once he opens it and Destroyer's turret (he has two on each side). 

Sucker punch i can confirm i got it through the pull/melee method, it may take a few more than 25 though

Killed the Architect on Voeld only using my Remnant but no trophy showed up. I hate how messed up the tracking is with this.

Do you think that reloading the save and killing him over until trophy plops will work? 

Edited by darkguner96

18 minutes ago, darkguner96 said:

Thanks guys i will try it :D  i did the combo ones and sucker punch. Terminator popped up after 1.5k kills (i dont know how, but ill take it)  My only problem left is friendly fire.

Killed the Architect on Voeld only using my Remnant but no trophy showed up. I hate how messed up the tracking is with this.

Do you think that reloading the save and killing him over until trophy plops will work? 

Silly question, but have you used the drone to target all types of remnant?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LoneliestPanda said:

Silly question, but have you used the drone to target all types of remnant?

No. Does that help? I just gave an order to my teammates to go away and then let the remant shoot the enemies til they die. And this on every enemy.

6 minutes ago, darkguner96 said:

No. Does that help? I just gave an order to my teammates to go away and then let the remant shoot the enemies til they die. And this on every enemy.

Yeah for that trophy you are required to make the drone target each type of remnant. I assigned that power to the L1. So what I did was spawn the drone, then I looked at the remnant enemy and hit L1 again (Not hold as that'll dismiss it) Which will make the drone target that enemy you've marked! 

It's also best to do it on the higher difficulties so that your team won't kill them before you have a chance to target them.

Edited by LoneliestPanda
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, darkguner96 said:

It's how the trophy pops, you have to get the Remnant to manually attack using L1

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LoneliestPanda said:

Yeah for that trophy you are required to make the drone target each type of remnant. I assigned that power to the L1. So what I did was spawn the drone, then I looked at the remnant enemy and hit L1 again (Not hold as that'll dismiss it) Which will make the drone target that enemy you've marked! 

It's also best to do it on the higher difficulties so that your team won't kill them before you have a chance to target them.

Damn :blink:  yeah reading the trophy despriction correctly in the first place would have been smart

All problems solved now :) Thanks alot guys!

Btw anyone doing the unwavering trophy right now? Does the gold count towards trophy if i send out an strike team?

8 minutes ago, darkguner96 said:

Damn :blink:  yeah reading the trophy despriction correctly in the first place would have been smart

All problems solved now :) Thanks alot guys!

Btw anyone doing the unwavering trophy right now? Does the gold count towards trophy if i send out an strike team?

If its like ME3 then you'll need to complete them yourself! Which isn't hard with a stacked team, currently working on getting my MP character high enough to do them

• Like 1

Just now, LoneliestPanda said:

If its like ME3 then you'll need to complete them yourself! Which isn't hard with a stacked team, currently working on getting my MP character high enough to do them

Tried it for an hour yesterday. Me and the random people got totally destroyed. Teammates always ended up leaving. Does higher level mean higher damage? 

20 hours ago, darkguner96 said:

Hey guys

I dont usually post here but its getting really frustrating that this game is so buggy for me. I lost 5 hours of progress trough a glitch where it wouldnt let me continue the main story on eeladen. I needed to load the last save from 5 hours ago and lost my complete progress on that planet.

That is your fault, to be honest. It is VERY COMMON knowledge that you ALWAYS save whenever possible when playing an RPG. Not saving for 5 hours and losing progress because YOU CHOSE not to save for so long... only you are to blame here.

• Like 1

I was having some issues with trophies not unlocking. I don't know how many times I lit three enemies up with the same flamethrower blast and got nothing. I couldn't even get the long-distance jump trophy to work. I ended up reinstalling the game (including the pre-order and deluxe bonus add-ons), continued my playthrough and unlocked Foothold after setting up the colony on Eos. I went back and completed the mission in the first vault, and got all of the trophies I couldn't get before. Looks like reinstalling may fix some of these problems for anyone who's still encountering these glitches.

3 hours ago, Nishikino Maki said:

That is your fault, to be honest. It is VERY COMMON knowledge that you ALWAYS save whenever possible when playing an RPG. Not saving for 5 hours and losing progress because YOU CHOSE not to save for so long... only you are to blame here.

More over....this game makes like 5 autosaves for you...I ran into a problem where it kept freezing after a certain cut scene, went to load game, and the game had like 5 auto saves from 1-10 minutes of play ago  in addition to my auto save. There's literally no excuse for you losing 5 hours of work except you screwing up yourself.

Edited by ShadyMan8903
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Nishikino Maki said:

Why should it be my fault if the game is released in this awful state? Loading one of the autosaves didn't change anything btw.  I don't think trusting autosave is a wrong thing to do.  The only thing I heard before buying it were the facial animations which I don't really care about.

13 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Play with the EA servers on or else trophies won't pop 

Yeah this seems to solve alot of problems. I don't understand why they did something like this. It's nonsense 

12 hours ago, NeilBefore_ZOD said:

I was having some issues with trophies not unlocking. I don't know how many times I lit three enemies up with the same flamethrower blast and got nothing. I couldn't even get the long-distance jump trophy to work. I ended up reinstalling the game (including the pre-order and deluxe bonus add-ons), continued my playthrough and unlocked Foothold after setting up the colony on Eos. I went back and completed the mission in the first vault, and got all of the trophies I couldn't get before. Looks like reinstalling may fix some of these problems for anyone who's still encountering these glitches.

Yeah I felt like Im setting the whole galaxy on fire til the trophy popped. I'm glad I didn't have to reinstall it tho. 

Hey, can anyone confirm when exactly the trophy should pop for Exaltation when freeing the Angaran prisoners on Voehl?

Just wasted an hour of my life loading and reloading the same save, must have done it at least 6 times and no trophy, do you need to progress the story to the vault or something? I don't want to proceed and lose my auto saves, (I have a manual save but as above it doesn't appear to be working).

Such a weak decision plopping this game out in its current state, demanding server connection for trophy logs. Would anyone who had glitches all over the place recommend a complete reinstall? 

41 minutes ago, x-Wally-x said:

Hey, can anyone confirm when exactly the trophy should pop for Exaltation when freeing the Angaran prisoners on Voehl?

Just wasted an hour of my life loading and reloading the same save, must have done it at least 6 times and no trophy, do you need to progress the story to the vault or something? I don't want to proceed and lose my auto saves, (I have a manual save but as above it doesn't appear to be working).

Such a weak decision plopping this game out in its current state, demanding server connection for trophy logs. Would anyone who had glitches all over the place recommend a complete reinstall? 

I got it...

Spoiler

during the cutscene in which you jump into the shuttle as you escape the facility from the roof (I chose to save them, so I don't know how that scene is different if you go the other way).

For me one of the story related trophies didn't pop  - SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler

'Free The Salarian Ark' and I'm pretty sure it's tied to the priority mission with the Salarian Pathfinder?

I finished the mission but no trophy. Maybe I missed something? I've started another playthrough anyway to work on the romances trophy so hopefully it will pop this time around. Maybe it had something to do with if I was 'online' to the ME:A servers at the time? It could have disconnected I guess.