(Suggestion) Add More Forum Mods

I miss Komp; she did a great job of monitoring the forums in the evening and stamping down on any nonsense.

Parker, Stevie and Mango also do good jobs but I imagine it gets tiresome for them - especially Parker.  I can't imagine spending all day working arresting assholes and keeping the streets safe, only to have to come on here and deal with petty squabbles.

I agree with damon, there are a lot of people on the forum who skate a very fine line.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think the moderators do a fine job here.  There will always be a time when there are no mods present and the community will just have to moderate itself.  If some fool wants to rant on about how the LGBTQ+ community smokes crack and sells their bodies on the streets then the mature thing to do is ignore that fool and carry on.  If you find something offensive then report it and carry on.  The mods can handle it when they get to it.  Not trying to offend anyone but if you don't need you hand held in the real world then you shouldn't need it held here. 

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I think the moderators do a fine job here.  There will always be a time when there are no mods present and the community will just have to moderate itself.  If some fool wants to rant on about how the LGBTQ+ community smokes crack and sells their bodies on the streets then the mature thing to do is ignore that fool and carry on.  If you find something offensive then report it and carry on.  The mods can handle it when the get to it.  Not trying to be offensive but if you don't need you hand held in the rear world then you shouldn't need it held here. 

IM TRIGGERED NOW! 
....from a certain point of view :) 

anyways its amazing what is done on this site with the few mods it does have

• 2 months later...

Zero disrespect! And I'm quite impressed with the lack of mods(props to parker and stevie! :highfive:) yes you too mango))  

But yes more mods are necessary. It's not right to put so much work on them if they're not getting paid(paid well if they are(they aren't paid)), as it is a 24 hour job technically. 

We often forget it is in fact a for-profit website that gets a lot of traffic that is highly attracted by member content for free(Guides mostly).

More mods are certainly a small thing to ask for. 

• Like 2