GermanProGaming1

GermanProGaming1's Dispute

127 posts in this topic

GermanProGaming1

Dead Nation

The Report say i received the Trophy for Round 10 only 30 Minutes after the Trophy for Round 5.

I uploaded now a Movie on my YouTube Channel to proof this is possible in that Time, and like you see a lot Faster too. Gameplay and Movie done by a Awesome Dead Nation Gamer and same Guy who helped me with Platinum.

For the Second Part of the Report, that i unlocked Morbid 53 Minutes after Grim i will upload same Movie for a unquestionable proof. Just take Time for upload.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The Report say i collecting the 3 Gold Trophys out of Order.

Thats easy to say. The report is complete wrong. 90% of the Guys who earned Platinum received Maximum Respect BEFORE finished End of the Line.

You don t need to complete End of the Line to have enough Respect to Receive the Trophy. The Trophy don t mean you had to earn each Respect in the Game. You just need to do a few Gang Wars and should have Maximum Respect.

I played 1000s of Hours GTA San Andreas back in the Days on ps2. I hold Worldrecord on PS4. With the same Order of Trophys.

You can check the Guide on playstationtrophys.org who show you the same.

Edited by GermanProGaming1

Keep your posts on topic. Mods have already stated that they will give warning points for off topic comments.

OT: Your Dead Nation time seems fine to me based on my experience with the PS4 version.

Edited by kuuhaku

I know there are a huge number of Reports against my Acc.

But i don t get why i m flagged for 2 Games which are even not questionable. With checking Guides, or other Gamers Accs you should see that booth Reports was baseless.

15 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Oh boy. So before people start pouring gasoline all over this thread and lighting a fire, I wanna remind everyone to please respond professionally and civil here! Thanks.

Also, unhiding the 1680 trophies you have hidden will likely be a recurring request.

I just hidded 1600 Trophys to kidding my Rivals with let Blackangel Pass me in the Leaderboards. Or you wanna say Games like Los 40 Principales or Monster High which i Hiddet are Hacked? All my Hiddet Games are without any Flagg longer than 1 Year on my Acc.

Ok, so i checked the Trophys on the latest Platinum earners in GTA san Andreas. All Accs which i checked had same Order of the 3 remaining Trophys like me.

50 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

The Report say i collecting the 3 Gold Trophys out of Order.

Thats easy to say. The report is complete wrong. 90% of the Guys who earned Platinum received Maximum Respect BEFORE finished End of the Line.

You don t need to complete End of the Line to have enough Respect to Receive the Trophy. The Trophy don t mean you had to earn each Respect in the Game. You just need to do a few Gang Wars and should have Maximum Respect.

Well, he is actually right about this.

Respect is required to e.g. charm some girls that will become your girlfriend.

You will get respect by completing missions and even for killing Ballas, Vagos, Aztecas, et cetera.

At some point in the game EVERYTHING that you are doing in Los Santos is generating respect.

Also there are gang wars in Los Santos, of course you are gaining respect by winning them too.

Edited by Neputyunu

1 minute ago, Neputyunu said:

Well, he is actually right about this.

Respect is required to e.g. charm some girls that will become your girlfriend.

You will get respect by completing mission and even for killing Ballas, Vagos, Aztecas, et cetera.

At some point in the game EVERYTHING that you are doing in Los Santos is generating respect.

Also there are gang wars in Los Santos, of course you are gaining respect by winning them too.

Exactly. More Detailed as i said with my horrible English. But thats the Point.  You earn respect for everything, it had nothing to do with the last Mission in the Game (End of the Line)

Care to explain this as these timestamps are impossible for the all characters 7 straight wins and the all characters 1,000,000 points in score attack trophy as they unlock at the same time as the last character not nearly 30 minutes or around 24 or so hours later:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5526-東方紅舞闘v/GermanProGaming1?order=date

I know they are on the PS4 and you can't report PS4 games but this is just confusing and impossible.

1 minute ago, Kochiya Shana said:

Care to explain this as these timestamps are impossible for the all characters 7 straight wins and the all characters 1,000,000 points in score attack trophy as they unlock at the same time as the last character not nearly 30 minutes or around 24 or so hours later:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5526-東方紅舞闘v/GermanProGaming1?order=date

I know they are on the PS4 and you can't report PS4 games but this is just confusing and impossible.

Its PS4. Pointless to Discuss. PS4 can not be Cheated. Simply Impossible.

17 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Apparently it is possible: 

I can ask a Friend for that PS4 Game. He sold it like 20 Times over my Store.  He know better about. But as far i looked over the Trophys it all look fine. But i don t care. Its ps4. Like i said. PS4 not possible to Hack. PS4 Hacks leads into Bann on Sony

The game is digital only so unsure how can be sold in a store.

And no those trophies are nowhere near fine... I'll use the images to make it easier for everybody.
32Scceebf.png All 1,000,000 point trophies have this background different character and this was the last earned on your profile before the all trophy.

33S0b601d.png 2nd to bottom only above the platinum in the link I provided now that time difference looks really odd.

22S97d0f7.png And for the 7 straight this was your final note similar rules to the above and look at that same character again... poor Flandre.

23S2ae3d0.png Trophy directly under it unlocks at same time as last character but you have a strange time gap between this and the above.

34 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Why can't you explain it, explaining it would be much better especially with the link @Dragon-Archon posted.

7 minutes ago, Kochiya Shana said:

And no those trophies are nowhere near fine... I'll use the images to make it easier for everybody.
32Scceebf.png All 1,000,000 point trophies have this background different character and this was the last earned on your profile before the all trophy.

33S0b601d.png 2nd to bottom only above the platinum in the link I provided now that time difference looks really odd.

22S97d0f7.png And for the 7 straight this was your final note similar rules to the above and look at that same character again... poor Flandre.

23S2ae3d0.png Trophy directly under it unlocks at same time as last character but you have a strange time gap between this and the above.

Why can't you explain it, explaining it would be much better especially with the link @Dragon-Archon posted.

Because it is PS4 which means its impossible to cheat anyways. If you feel any of my Plats isn t legit, feel free to report. 

back to Topic now: I see here 2 Mods posting. How is now about my booth Flagged Games. I showed a 100% accurate proof that booth Reports against my Games are wrong and my Trophys are Legit without any Question. When i will be unflagged?

1 hour ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Because it is PS4 which means its impossible to cheat anyways. If you feel any of my Plats isn t legit, feel free to report. 

back to Topic now: I see here 2 Mods posting. How is now about my booth Flagged Games. I showed a 100% accurate proof that booth Reports against my Games are wrong and my Trophys are Legit without any Question. When i will be unflagged?

Forum moderators and guide team members are not part of the game reporting team. You'll need to wait until one of them is online for your flag to be removed.

Edited by kuuhaku
grammar

7 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Forum moderators and guide team members are not part of the game reporting team. You'll need to wait until one of them are online for your flag to be removed.

There's a "game reporting" team?  Just curious who they are and why they're not in the "staff" section?

12 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

There's a "game reporting" team?  Just curious who they are and why they're not in the "staff" section?

They're supposed to be anonymous, but one member is fairly vocal about being a part of it.

@GermanProGaming1

On Madden 13 for the Vita, you got the trophies for getting 21 points in a game and 50 points in a game within the same minute. If I am not mistaken, those trophies don't pop at the end of the game, but during the game when the threshold is met. You also got a trophy for recording a Safety in the same minute as an end game trophy for getting "519+ yards in a game of total offense". 

Is there an explanation for those?

1 hour ago, Kochiya Shana said:

5 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@GermanProGaming1

On Madden 13 for the Vita, you got the trophies for getting 21 points in a game and 50 points in a game within the same minute. If I am not mistaken, those trophies don't pop at the end of the game, but during the game when the threshold is met. You also got a trophy for recording a Safety in the same minute as an end game trophy for getting "519+ yards in a game of total offense". 

Is there an explanation for those?

We are unable to report PS4 or PS Vita games because the site owner does not allow it. If you would like to voice an opinion on the ability to report them, feel free to discuss it here:

Try to keep discussion in this thread to PS3 games.

Edited by kuuhaku

This is only partially related, but i was wondering:

If a player has hacked trophies on their profile and decides to hide them, would it then be possible to get banned for hacked trophies?

I'm not saying this is the case, but due to claimes i was starting to wonder.

If this is the case, can you then hide trophies indefinitely with not chance of getting caught?

Well, the OP isnt on other leaderboard sites either.  Why is that?

Edited by grimydawg

20 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Well, the OP isnt on other leaderboard sites either.  Why is that?  I'll be home in a few hours...

The two games being disputed have good timestamps. The other two flagged games are hidden so we can't examine them. If these two are unflagged (which they should if the flagging system is based on timestamps) then he'll need another game flagged before being permanently removed from the leaderboard.

Edited by kuuhaku

24 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

The two games being disputed have good timestamps. The other two flagged games are hidden so we can't examine them. If these two are unflagged (which they should be if the flagging system is based on timestamps) then he'll need another game flagged before being permanently removed from the leaderboard.

That's fine.  There's still a reason they're not on other sites, though.

Edited by grimydawg

24 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Well, the OP isnt on other leaderboard sites either.  Why is that?

technically because he had at least four games with questionable timestamps, but he hid them relatively quickly. i think on psnp only two of those have actually been flagged before they were hidden. and un-technically because of poor sportsmanship and overall questionable behavior, would be my best bet. i mean just look at what these topics about the defendant usually stir up...

if the flagging staff is able to see the hidden trophies (and i guess you do, because psnps database just marks them as "hidden" too... for example to detect timestamp hax modifications?!) you could always take a look at those four games to resolve this, to be honest annoying, topic once and for all.

i think @Roughdawg4 or @PViddy know something about the games, they were kinda active in the last thread about the person in question (it should still be locked in the Feedback section somewhere).

phew, took quite some strength to keep calm and somewhat-objective about this. gonna drink some tea now :P

32 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

That's fine.  There's still a reason they're not on other sites, though.

I got 2 Games hidded for some Reasons. But this not break the psnprofiles Site Rules. I got 2 Flagged Games which i hidde. 

This Dispute is only against my new Flagged Games, GTA and Dead Nation. Booth got fine Timestamps and should not be flagged. Which mean, with respecting the Site Rules i need to be unflagged.

I m Flagged on psntl for Tales of Symphonia.

On Gamercards. Exophase and other Sites i m Legit. Only psntl Flagg me. But as Far Skippycue said, he can t proof any Hacked Games. 

I got no GMes which i hidded quickly. 90% of my Acc is vita/ ps4 

57 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

The two games being disputed have good timestamps. The other two flagged games are hidden so we can't examine them. If these two are unflagged (which they should if the flagging system is based on timestamps) then he'll need another game flagged before being permanently removed from the leaderboard.

Exactly what i try to say. I don t break any Site Rules. I simply can t understand why this Games got Flagged

Screenshot_20170327-081737.png

Somewhat off topic but I have noticed more of these disputes in the past few weeks than at any other time than I can recall since I joined this site 5 years ago.

What does that mean? I have no idea . . .