GermanProGaming1

GermanProGaming1's Dispute

127 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I got 2 Games hidded for some Reasons. But this not break the psnprofiles Site Rules. I got 2 Flagged Games which i hidde.

What kind of "reasons" if I may ask? If you're so certain that only two of your games are cheated then you clearly have nothing to hide and can show us the remaining ones?

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Somewhat off topic but I have noticed more of these disputes in the past few weeks than at any other time than I can recall since I joined this site 5 years ago.

What does that mean? I have no idea . . .

Rules changed.  I thought everyone has seen this post by now, it's linked literally everywhere. 

Ok you proved you're legit with Dead Nation DLC but you got the trophy for beating Dead Nation on easy (braindead), then 53 minutes later you get the trophy for beating on hard (grim) THEN 53 minutes later you get the trophy for beating the game on very hard (Morbid), that's reason enough to be flagged and we would like to see how this is possible so you could be unflagged.

4 minutes ago, Raitandrul said:

Ok you proved you're legit with Dead Nation DLC but you got the trophy for beating Dead Nation on easy (braindead), then 53 minutes later you get the trophy for beating on hard (grim) THEN 53 minutes later you get the trophy for beating the game on very hard (Morbid), that's reason enough to be flagged and we would like to see how this is possible so you could be unflagged.

Movie is uploaded soon. Take 11 Hours. 1 MB/s. That proof definitly comes later today. Playthrough is done

So far as I can see both games need to be open 'cause all these timestamps seems legally. I'm actually not quite sure why he's flagged at this time. Is there any reason why is flagged, I saw some guys who actually got respect trophy in the same order as him. Need to be explained, thanks for your attention

I don't think you should be flagged for these but after looking through your profile there's tons of things that you should be flagged for instead.

57 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Rules changed.  I thought everyone has seen this post by now, it's linked literally everywhere. 

Literally everywhere? Or exaggerating a smidge?

And my point isn't directly regarding the rule change. It was regarding the point that either more people are cheating or more people are being vigilant against hackers. I hope its the latter . . .

6 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Literally everywhere? Or exaggerating a smidge?

And my point isn't directly regarding the rule change. It was regarding the point that either more people are cheating or more people are being vigilant against hackers. I hope its the latter . . .

You are seeing more of it because the dispute process that was "coming soon" for a while arrived last week:

Also, many people who hacked many games were able to hide their reported games.  Now, they can't if they have more than two.  Rather they can, but they won't be on the leaderboards anymore.

Edited by grimydawg

1 minute ago, grimydawg said:

Also, many people who hacked many games were able to hide their reported games.  Now, they can't if they have more than two.  Rather they can, but they won't be on the leaderboards anymore.

Yes exactly.

I have 2 Hidded Games which are Flagged. And 2 more which are new Flagged but without any Reason. So all what i had done aggrees with the new psnprofiles Site Rules. 

I read here many currious things about how i cheat, but see no Facts.

I want come Back to the Topic. 

This 2 Games you see on Picture.

What is with them. Will my proof accepted or did i need to explain more about?

All other comments what had nothing to do should deleted. This Thread is to find a Solution, not endless Discussion.

Screenshot_20170327-105234.png

I hope you find the solution you seek @GermanProGaming1, I don't care either way and this seems to be a private matter between you and the other "top" players.  I very much doubt many of these "top" players are legit anyway ( I am surprised playing  as a team is ok.). Do whatever you want, I have a fair idea the amount of money achieving your goals would take so more power to you all. I just hope you are all put something back into the community along the way. 

Edited by cjshaitan

@PViddy has already shown facts about how you do nothing but cheat. Imagine how fucked the leaderboards would look when some guy that's had his account for 2 years is 1st. According to your stats page you don't sleep at all, you somehow pull off 50 trophies a day and rising, you get trophies on multiple ps4 games within seconds and many more. All of this is just a bonus to the games you've ever so blatantly hacked. 

Now I know team accounts isn't against the rules when it should be as its a form of cheating, but when an account is as ridiculous as his it definitely needs thought. There's a reason why he's not on other sites. I'm not here to bash, I'm here because I want fair leaderboards. It's what I and many others use this site mainly for. There should be a nice comfortable spot on the dirty leaderboards for people like him.

Just now, grimydawg said:

@ryankamal1998 There's no dirty leaderboard.  So, that's not a problem LOL

Oh yeah I forgot that got removed lmao :l

I found this impressive:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5016-steinsgate-0/GermanProGaming1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5015-steinsgate-0/GermanProGaming1

The plat time is 3 seconds different. Like one is done in 1 hour 6 minutes and 30 seconds, and the other in 1 hour 6 minutes and 27 seconds. ;D But furthermore, one game was started on only 20 minutes after the other one. Not 20 minutes after the first was finished, but like at the same time.

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I found this impressive:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5016-steinsgate-0/GermanProGaming1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5015-steinsgate-0/GermanProGaming1

The plat time is 3 seconds different. Like one is done in 1 hour 6 minutes and 30 seconds, and the other in 1 hour 6 minutes and 27 seconds. ;D But furthermore, one game was started on only 20 minutes after the other one. Not 20 minutes after the first was finished, but like at the same time.

You know anybody who don t played this same Time.

I feel like i m in nursery. Pointless comments, but no Cheater Team Member which is doing his Job and simply check 2 Games. 

5 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

You know anybody who don t played this same Time.

I feel like i m in nursery. Pointless comments, but no Cheater Team Member which is doing his Job and simply check 2 Games. 

I'm guessing the cheater team is waiting on the 2nd Dead Nation video to be posted so they can make their decision. If that is the case then they are doing their job just fine.

Do your/your team's job and post videos.  How about that?

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I'm guessing the cheater team is waiting on the 2nd Dead Nation video to be posted so they can make their decision. If that is the case then they are doing their job just fine.

Ok thats a word.

Movie is done. First try a few Minutes faster than 53 Minutes. But my Friend is sleeping. Not sure he started upload before. Next 12 Hours i m sure it is online. Very very slow connection.  First upload take 5 Hours

Wtf is going on with your Until Dawn Rush of Blood Trophy list. You want to tell me that you managed to play it in the highest difficult setting on your first time without dying once? As a pretty good player myself (i achieved the Rush of Blood platinum as the first person on this network) i can tell you that this is pretty unlikely ...

7 minutes ago, Broni1337 said:

Wtf is going on with your Until Dawn Rush of Blood Trophy list. You want to tell me that you managed to play it in the highest difficult setting on your first time without dying once? As a pretty good player myself (i achieved the Rush of Blood platinum as the first person on this network) i can tell you that this is pretty unlikely ...

There's tons of this going about. I even found it strange with Bard's Gold, because that game is pretty fucking hard without all the upgrades you can buy after collecting a lot of gems and dying a lot of times, yet they beat the entire game rather quickly without seemingly using this service once. Obviously, in best case, it is someone who has played the game a lot already and is really good at it. This guy didn't do it alone. ;p Other people do it, and while most of it isn't cheated, there's probably some there that are. I doubt the "leader(s)" of the account has any intentions of cheating, but shit like that can happen. With 1680 trophies hidden, you know most of the more sketchy trophies will be among those.

Edited by MMDE

I undestand it if you have one or two games with strange timestamps (i have a missing timestamp on the welcome center vita game, and i played around with the time setting for ps3 game (cant remember wich one) to get many trophies in a minimal time frame ( this was before i knew that there is something like a leaderboard and psnprofiles in general) ) but so many fishy timestamps are rly suspicious.

6 minutes ago, Broni1337 said:

I undestand it if you have one or two games with strange timestamps (i have a missing timestamp on the welcome center vita game, and i played around with the time setting for ps3 game (cant remember wich one) to get many trophies in a minimal time frame ( this was before i knew that there is something like a leaderboard and psnprofiles in general) ) but so many fishy timestamps are rly suspicious.

Playing around with the time settings for the PS3 game doesn't really work the way you seem to present it here AFAIK. :P The console has an internal clock, but if you opened the PS3 and pulled the battery... I guess...

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Playing around with the time settings for the PS3 game doesn't really work the way you seem to present it here AFAIK. :P The console has an internal clock, but if you opened the PS3 and pulled the battery... I guess...

was some years ago, that way it worked. ( You should´nt  go online of course)