GermanProGaming1

GermanProGaming1's Dispute

127 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Broni1337 said:

was some years ago, that way it worked. ( You should´nt  go online of course)

Now i was courious and did some research. Seems that this shouldn´t work... Then i have no clue why it did to be honest.

19 minutes ago, Broni1337 said:

I undestand it if you have one or two games with strange timestamps (i have a missing timestamp on the welcome center vita game, and i played around with the time setting for ps3 game (cant remember wich one) to get many trophies in a minimal time frame ( this was before i knew that there is something like a leaderboard and psnprofiles in general) ) but so many fishy timestamps are rly suspicious.

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Playing around with the time settings for the PS3 game doesn't really work the way you seem to present it here AFAIK. :P The console has an internal clock.

The only way you can have timestamps like the one presented in GPG1's profile, is by not syncing until a later date. 

Example: I played FFX-2 on my VITA once during my time in university commutes in 2014, earned 1 trophy, but since I had no internet connection on transport, and never synced it, it was never on my profile. 

Fast forward 2 years, I decided to finally play it again and platinum it, but I never had that 1 trophy around 2014 synced, so when I first synced my VITA before continuing to play it, I had a game from 2014 throughout my games around 2016. :P

Not sure how he has THAT many misplaced timestamps though. The only explanation is multiple different VITAs, with unsynced trophies.

2 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I just find it suspicious enough that he is dodging the question from Kochiya Shana. There already is a way to manipulate saves on PS4. I believe the same thing is for Vita. So stop dodging the question to those. If you keep saying things like. It is impossible to hack on ps4 and vita everytime even though they are showing proof it only makes it more suspicious. Why don't you answer how you did that if you're sure that it can't be hacked. I mean that wouldn't be a problem right? If you didn't hack them that is. 

Well probably someone practised this game alot and did it in a WR time on his account pretty simple if you ask me.

It is possible but its so unlikely that i cant believe this. He didn´t only manage to do it without dying once, but he did nearly all collectibles in the same run , did a lvl with 80 % precision. And in the Meantime the middle of the run he did a trophy wich requieres you to die under a special condition (spider venom). This would reset the run ... so wtf ist going on

Everyone knows he/they're frauds.  That's not the issue here.  He's flagged for two games and will likely be unflagged for them in due time.  Unfortunately, the rules can't be bent for this bum....  He's hid the other games he was caught hacking on.  So, there's nothing that can be done, yet.....

I don t comment previous posts. Meaningless to Discuss how quick i done ps4 Novells 😂

Btw, Movie is uploaded. 

Cheater Team you can check it. You got your last needed proof. Played on Empty User, thats why unlock Trophys. But you see its possible in my Time. 

3 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I don t comment previous posts. Meaningless to Discuss how quick i done ps4 Novells 😂

Btw, Movie is uploaded. 

Cheater Team you can check it. You got your last needed proof. Played on Empty User, thats why unlock Trophys. But you see its possible in my Time. 

Dude, just unhide those 1680 trophies and then we'll talk. You can hide them again afterwards once we've all taken a look at em. Or you can make videos of you showing us them!

Edited by MMDE

24 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Everyone knows he/they're frauds.  That's not the issue here.  He's flagged for two games and will likely be unflagged for them in due time.  Unfortunately, the rules can't be bent for this bum....  He's hid the other games he was caught hacking on.  So, there's nothing that can be done, yet.....

So pretty much anyone can just hack a bunch of trophies, hide them and sign up on this site and they're clean as a whistle? Easy way to cheat to 1st.

1 minute ago, ryankamal1998 said:

So pretty much anyone can just hack a bunch of trophies, hide them and sign up on this site and they're clean as a whistle? Easy way to cheat to 1st.

Do hidden trophies count towards the psnp statistics? i thought the site filtered them out.

Just now, Orphioon said:

Do hidden trophies count towards the psnp statistics? i thought the site filtered them out.

They don't.

Just now, Orphioon said:

Nope it filters them I'm pretty sure

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's really sad to see the rules, that are designed to keep the leaderboard as clean as possible, protecting a fraud and allowing him/them to continue.

I respected the Rules. Its in each Sport the same. 

And i not hack + Hidde Trophys. There was never any reason to think that. I always stand against Hacking. 

Movie is uploaded, did you Watched, Cheater Team/ Mods?

13 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

I wasn't talking about the Novels everyone knows they are BS anyway. I was talking about the one that Kochiya Shana mentioned. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5526-東方紅舞闘v/GermanProGaming1?order=date Which im 99 % sure is not a novel. She even cleared things up. Why don't you explain how you did it and not just respond with its a ps4 game and can't be hacked. When clearly she's showing proof. IF you didn't hack it why don't you just tell us how you did it. Because dodging the question only makes you more suspicious.

100% isn't a VN so love to see if it was covered in that blanket statement of his:

30 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Btw, Movie is uploaded. 

So are you going to call it a VN or are you still going to refuse giving a simple explanation on those weird times I posted back on page 1?

4 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

With the new rule in place, you need to make sure that you report 3 games at the same time. If you only report 1 or 2, you encounter a GermanFraudGaming1 scenario where you realize you're being monitored, and then hide the remaining games that are obviously cheated while remaining on the leaderboard and keeping the rest of your cheated trophies that aren't as noticeable on your profile.

It truly should be 1 strike and you're out, imo.

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

With the new rule in place, you need to make sure that you report 3 games at the same time. If you only report 1 or 2, you encounter a GermanFraudGaming1 scenario where you realize you're being monitored, and then hide the remaining games that are obviously cheated while remaining on the leaderboard and keeping the rest of your cheated trophies that aren't as noticeable on your profile.

It truly should be 1 strike and you're out, imo.

I'd happily report all 4+ at once but he hid before I could do so. And I totally agree with the 1 strike comment. A site like this really needs to knuckle down more on cheats. 

7 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I don't see a 2nd video posted anywhere.

10 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

And i not hack + Hidde Trophys. There was never any reason to think that. I always stand against Hacking. 

Why are you still dodging questions man, in particular the one of Kochiya Shana. We demand answers!

In the meantime Imma grab some more popcorn. :popcorn:

Admit it: you always wanted a "HOT"-thread about you - nothing boosts the ego / the project like that, right :giggle:

On topic: GTA looks fine to me and should be unflagged. Sure the order is somewhat unusual (starting with Paramedic), but totally possible. But this was about the order of gold trophies regarding respect and finishing the story, if I read that correctly. And getting max respect before finishing the story is very much possible, I got it myself. If you do most gang wars and a healthy portion of side-missions, you'll get max respect before finishing the story. This can also be seen, if the rarity of those two trophies are compared. More people got max respect than actually finishing the story - PSN and PSNP-rarity-wise.

Can't say much about Dead Nation, as I've still haven't finished that :D

But yeah, as many others suggested: If you want a fair discussion about everything, unhiding the massive amount of hidden trophies would be a good contribution to the cause.

Edited by dalailama1989

14 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Show the 1680 hidden trophies then.  I found the hidden games ryan mentioned BTW.....  

1 hour ago, Broni1337 said:

It is possible but its so unlikely that i cant believe this. He didn´t only manage to do it without dying once, but he did nearly all collectibles in the same run , did a lvl with 80 % precision. And in the Meantime the middle of the run he did a trophy wich requieres you to die under a special condition (spider venom). This would reset the run ... so wtf ist going on

I haven't played the game myself but as far as I can tell, there are three death trophies, all of which he did after completing the story. So probably a lot of practice on a gues or second account, then went for a run right away to get a fast completion time.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5366-until-dawn-rush-of-blood/GermanProGaming1?order=date

Only thing that's weird in my eyes is that for the level "final inferno", the insane trophy unlocked after the regular one instead of the other way around but I checked three other fast achievers and two had the same thing.

My own questions are though:

Kung Fury - you've completed the whole game. Well done, probably not too difficult for someone who games so much. But your first trophy is getting the 200x combo... You're getting the "beat X score" trophies a few minutes later. That seems impossible to me, the 200x combo should unlock way after beating Hackerman's score because 200x combo nets you a lot more points than Hackerman's score. As in, a shitload more. Even K.F.'s score should be unlockable with a 200x combo, DEFINITELY Hackerman's score. Can you explain how you managed this?

Furi - I find it hard to believe that you can complete the game with an S rank and after that you also complete it in an hour, but somehow you still manage to not complete any boss without getting hit, which should be the easier trophy. (I had more on this game but I remembered that loading saves from PS+ online is a thing that people can abuse, which is not considered cheating and which rendered my main argument invalid).

Edited by BillyHorrible
typo

10 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I don't see a 2nd video posted anywhere.

Got no Link. I m on Phone. Lock into my Acc on YT

The reason why @GermanProGaming1 can't explain suspicious games like 東方紅舞闘V is probably because he hasn't played them himself so he doesn't really know (which I understand is not cheating).

3 hours ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Silent hill, Tales of Symphonia, Dragon fantasy 2, Atalier Rorona Japan, all hacked. 

Also were these games previously hidden or were they hidden in the last 3 hours?