GermanProGaming1

GermanProGaming1's Dispute

127 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, harsly said:

The reason why @GermanProGaming1 can't explain suspicious games like 東方紅舞闘V is probably because he hasn't played them himself so he doesn't really know (which I understand is not cheating).

Also were these games previously hidden or were they hidden in the last 3 hours?

I guess downloading a save file isn't cheating? It's the exact same thing - someone else earns trophies, you get the credit for it.

If we're going to allow shit like group accounts and SharePlay, let's allow downloading save files since there isn't any reason not to. Hell, let's even allow hacking. Go full crazy. 

3 minutes ago, harsly said:

The reason why @GermanProGaming1 can't explain suspicious games like 東方紅舞闘V is probably because he hasn't played them himself so he doesn't really know (which I understand is not cheating).

Also were these games previously hidden or were they hidden in the last 3 hours?

They were previously hidden because he knows he'll be removed, but don't worry I found them.....

2 minutes ago, harsly said:

It's his account. He should be able to explain it. Doesn't matter if he or someone else did it on his account. If he can't explain it himself it's his problem. 

1 minute ago, harsly said:

Previously hidden. And team playing is cheating, just not on this site

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

So I googled "GermanProGaming1 youtube", first video I found was:

I guess that wasn't the video you wanted us to find.

"The only leaderboard that shows him as clean is psnprofiles and they have a history of allowing members to donate money to the owner to show as clean/legit".

Is this true? That's not true... is it? :( That's pretty slanderous if false and pretty horrible if true. I never check the leaderboards, I'm mostly only on the forums and on my own stats page.

OT: I forgot to write this during my first post here but I want to add my +1 to the group saying "if you want to get unflagged, unhide all those trophies so we can see what's there".

7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Nope, I don't have the time (or the want) to search through someone's YT. No link here, no view.

That shows

awesome GPG1 Skills again.

To everybody who talk about i had to unhidde 1600 Trophys. No i don t need to do that. All this Games was over 2 Years on my Acc, without any report against them. What should change now? I don t see any Point that i had to unhidde.

You all try since Hours to found a Hacked Game, but found nothing. This proof my Acc is the most Legit PSN Acc in the complete Rankings.

And again i don t need to explain ps4 Games. Its meaningless to Discuss about PS4 because its always Legit.

Dead Nation + GTA should booth proofed now. 

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

"The only leaderboard that shows him as clean is psnprofiles and they have a history of allowing members to donate money to the owner to show as clean/legit".

Is this true? That's not true... is it? :( That's pretty slanderous if false and pretty horrible if true. I never check the leaderboards, I'm mostly only on the forums and on my own stats page.

The video showed no evidence of backing up that claim, so it should be taken as a false accusation.

2 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I guess downloading a save file isn't cheating? It's the exact same thing - someone else earns trophies, you get the credit for it.

If we're going to allow shit like group accounts and SharePlay, let's allow downloading save files since there isn't any reason not to. Hell, let's even allow hacking. Go full crazy. 

Whatever you think is right or wrong is irrelevant in this case, because teams aren't against the rules on this site so you can't do anything about it except rant in a different thread (I don't think teams should be allowed on leaderboards btw, but we can't use that against GPG1 atm).

8 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

It's his account. He should be able to explain it. Doesn't matter if he or someone else did it on his account. If he can't explain it himself it's his problem. 

I understand and agree completely, but somehow he's getting away with it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Its meaningless to Discuss about PS4 because its always Legit.

No. As people have already told you in this very thread, PS4 save files can be exploited, and as such, so can trophies. So yes, it is worth having the discussion.

Not to mention PS4 can still be used by a group account, so yes, there is multiple ways to cheat on PS4. It even has SharePlay.

6 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

That shows

awesome GPG1 Skills again.

To everybody who talk about i had to unhidde 1600 Trophys. No i don t need to do that. All this Games was over 2 Years on my Acc, without any report against them. What should change now? I don t see any Point that i had to unhidde.

You all try since Hours to found a Hacked Game, but found nothing. This proof my Acc is the most Legit PSN Acc in the complete Rankings.

And again i don t need to explain ps4 Games. Its meaningless to Discuss about PS4 because its always Legit.

If unhiding won't change anything then do it? Surely such a big trophy hunger like you doesn't want the "H" on their profile right (:?

Edited by Stevieboy

I shouldn't need to remind members to keep replies civil, regardless of your personal feelings towards the OP. Parker has already posted a warning earlier in this thread.

Edited by Stevieboy

2 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

If unhiding won't change anything then do it? Surely such a big trophy hunger like you doesn't want the "H" on their profile right (:? You're a joke.

He doesn't have to unhide anything if he doesn't want to, don't hate him, hate the rules.

1 minute ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Dude? Found nothing? Kochiya obviously found something but you just keep ignoring this matter. And you know damm well yourself why you keep ignoring it. Heck i think almost everyone here knows why you're ignoring it. I mean keep on ignoring this more man this is litterally so hilarious because you only make it yourself hard. 

And most legit psn acc? You're just being sarcastic now i hope. 

If you would have told this last year i would believe you but you can now manipulate save files on both PS4 AND Vita It's not really known much of yet. But im sure someone like you would know about stuff like this on the first day. Just keep on ignoring man you make yourself look like a fool more and more.

That was a good video on the Apocalypse Edition of the game (PS4), however, you were flagged for the PS3 version. Do you even have the PS3 version of the game? That would be a good place to start with, because if you don't even have the PS3 version you can still be accused of buying trophies. Just trying to help you out...

Keep this on topic about the disputed games, only those games.

15 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I was talking to a pretty interesting dude the other day about a similar topic. I was gonna share a private chat conversation, but I don't think it's fine to do so in public. I will PM you the relevant part. Let us just say it was someone who had cheated a couple of games long ago, who now had tons of legit games, many hard ones too. This person more than likely tried to bribe Sly with saying he'd buy another premium membership. What Sly actually did was refund his original premium membership!! I guess I shouldn't be saying that too much, don't want tons of cheaters asking for that, but it speaks to a different practice, at least now.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Keep this on topic about the disputed games, only those games.

So he can get away with the ones he hid then? Seeing as we can't report hidden games where else do you want us to speak about them?

2 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

So he can get away with the ones he hid then? Seeing as we can't report hidden games where else do you want us to speak about them?

If they're hidden how are we supposed to see them for proof? The games need to be reported properly, we're not removing people due to opinions or disagreements.

Just now, Sly Ripper said:

If they're hidden how are we supposed to see them for proof? The games need to be reported properly, we're not removing people due to opinions or disagreements.

And how about games like  東方紅舞闘V then? Can't we talk about those either? If there'd be an option to report PS4 games too, that one would have definitely been reported by now as well.

1 minute ago, Sly Ripper said:

But with several games being cheated, and with so many trophies hidden, perhaps it's fair that we request to at least see the hidden trophies. Like if he doesn't want to unhide and hide all of them etc, he could make a video where he shows us the ones he has hidden?

4 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Well there was this earlier regarding the hidden games:

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And how about games like  東方紅舞闘V then? Can't we talk about those either? If there'd be an option to report PS4 games too, that one would have definitely been reported by now as well.

This definitely is true.

4 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

That just really invalidates the 2 flag process since everyone will just hide beforehand.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Please explain how someone else's gamesave can be used or how the trophies can be hacked.