GermanProGaming1

GermanProGaming1's Dispute

127 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sly Ripper said:

Please explain how someone else's gamesave can be used or how the trophies can be hacked.

Has a few links in the thread.

4 minutes ago, Kochiya Shana said:

Has a few links in the thread.

The save editor?

AFAIK 4.50 patched it and there's no workaround.

4 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Me and hakoom have screenshots of his hidden games. We figured he would try to hide them at some point when the heat turned on.  However, I will not post the screenshots on this site because its not this leaderboard's timestamps. 

Timestamps are different, dependent on the site? Interesting. TIL

6 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Please explain how someone else's gamesave can be used or how the trophies can be hacked.

Have you seen this video yet? Clearly shows he popping the trophies through some mod on his PC.

1 minute ago, HcG Clawz said:

Have you seen this video yet? Clearly shows he popping the trophies through some mod on his PC.

Can't be synced to PSN

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

Timestamps are different, dependent on the site? Interesting. TIL

The timestamps are the same.  Its the screenshots are not of psnprofiles so I cannot post them here.

4 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

The save editor?

AFAIK 4.50 patched it and there's no workaround.

Bottom post of page 8 is what I am going by:

I would guess that his strange Touhou timestamps are due to multiple people playing the game at the same time and not sharing their save files amongst themselves for whatever reason.

It was several months before that PS4 save file editor was released, but I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for someone to be a tester or get early access. But from what I've heard here, it does sound like he has a small army of people on the account, so the first option seems more likely.

Okay so I think I don't understand the general rules here. I'm not going into the two disputed games so feel free to delete this post and just PM me about it if you'd rather do that.

10 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Keep this on topic about the disputed games, only those games.

I didn't realise dispute threads were only supposed to be about the limited games in question. What would be a good MO if you check a disputer's profile and find different games that look fishy, especially if it's PS4/Vita games that can't be reported? Or can nothing be done about cheated Vita/PS4 games at all at this point? I'm fairly certain of my point about Kung Fury and if there's a different preferred way of making this officially known to the staff in question, I'll do it.

2 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

If they're hidden how are we supposed to see them for proof? The games need to be reported properly, we're not removing people due to opinions or disagreements.

If the trophies are hidden, can you and the site staff not see them either? Seems like anyone who's judging on flagging profiles should be able to see the hidden stuff as well.

It has been explained to me sometime last year that the 'hide trophies' thing was for cheaters with remorse, so they could hide their cheated games and continue to be on the site. Surely, something's up with over 1.6K trophies being hidden... An innocent man has nothing to hide.

I checked and I can't even find the option with which I'm supposed to be able to hide trophies, where can this be done?

1 minute ago, Roughdawg4 said:

The timestamps are the same.  Its the screenshots are not of psnprofiles so I cannot post them here.

Makes sense. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Can't be synced to PSN

Could you elaborate on that statement? Why wouldn't it be possible to synch those hacked trophies to PSN?

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

If the trophies are hidden, can you and the site staff not see them either?

Hiding trophies is a process that happens through PSN, and your account settings on your PS system, not on this site. 

I think that would mean they have no power in seeing them.

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I checked and I can't even find the option with which I'm supposed to be able to hide trophies, where can this be done?

On your PS4.

1 minute ago, Griffon234 said:

Hiding trophies is a process that happens through PSN, and your account settings on your PS system, not on this site. 

I think that would mean they have no power in seeing them.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

On your PS4.

Just now, grimydawg said:

@BillyHorrible You can hide trophies on your PS4 or Vita.

Ah, thanks all. My bad, I thought it was a PSNP feature. Yeah that would indeed mean that staff here can't see it either.

Edited by BillyHorrible

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

It has been explained to me sometime last year that the 'hide trophies' thing was for cheaters with remorse, so they could hide their cheated games and continue to be on the site. Surely, something's up with over 1.6K trophies being hidden... An innocent man has nothing to hide.

Having hidden trophies doesn't mean they're all hacked. Everyone can hide their trophies, for example hiding games with unobtainable plats.

You can hide games on the console, then earn at least 1 trophy, sync it, and this site will also hide those trophies.

The magic of the internet... I think the situation is pretty clear now ...

So calling someone a moron deserves a warning post huh... awesome great job with this site. This site is the only place that wants people to show restraint and respect for a guy like germanfraudgaming... Everyone already knows what he stands for. All the other trophy sites I can say freely what I want about him and it's all good. Dude is a serious joke and you want your members to be censored. What happened to freedom of speech. Don't worry i'll behave.... for now.

Now on to the topic at hand. The PS4 and Vita have been officially hacked so him saying they can't is crap. He is is being questioned about GTA and Dead Nation. People want videos but he can't provide them right away bc he needs others to make them first. Once he is finally removed from PSNP everyone will be so much happier... at least I will anyways lol. I'm not going to beat a dead horse on this matter as I have said enough in the previous threads. Now that grimy has found the hidden hacked games he will see the story line trophies that were popped out of order and he will be removed PERMANENTLY.

34 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

You want proof of ps4 and vita hacking I can proove it while I not a hacker so I have no idea how they are doing it.  I can link you to 5 plus accounts (off this site because there hacked account) where people have hacked vita and ps4 games they are ether the actual hacker then self or they are people buying hacked vita and ps4 it is a save file thing. Don't sit there and tell me or anyone  that hacking ps4 and vita is impossible these people live to find this crap out . the one reason these guys refuse to tell the hole world how to hack vita and ps4 trophies is because they sell troohies and they dot want to loose money

8 minutes ago, Raitandrul said:

Alright, so the hidden games are no longer a problem! Thanks to the Internet Archive the Wayback Machine: https://archive.org/web/

This is this guy's profile on December 20th 2016, with only 41 hidden trophies. Obviously you can't flag him on that site, it's just the final nail in the coffin for the flaggig team / every other member interested to put this cheater out of the leaderboard!

https://web.archive.org/web/20161220020139/https://psnprofiles.com/GermanProGaming1

@Roughdawg4 You can now do the same screenshots with no fear of showing a rival website ;)

YO.  I was gonna go savage mode because of that, but it looks like I don't have to LOL

7 minutes ago, Raitandrul said:

Alright, so the hidden games are no longer a problem! Thanks to the Internet Archive the Wayback Machine: https://archive.org/web/

This is this guy's profile on December 20th 2016, with only 41 hidden trophies. Obviously you can't flag him on that site, it's just the final nail in the coffin for the flaggig team / every other member interested to put this cheater out of the leaderboard!

https://web.archive.org/web/20161220020139/https://psnprofiles.com/GermanProGaming1

@Roughdawg4 You can now do the same screenshots with no fear of showing a rival website ;)

The only problem is you can't enter individual games and see the unlock order of his trophies. RIP

But don't get me wrong, this is still good. 

8 minutes ago, PViddy said:

So calling someone a moron deserves a warning post huh... awesome great job with this site. This site is the only place that wants people to show restraint and respect for a guy like germanfraudgaming... Everyone already knows what he stands for. All the other trophy sites I can say freely what I want about him and it's all good. Dude is a serious joke and you want your members to be censored. What happened to freedom of speech. Don't worry i'll behave.... for now.

The site rules still have to be followed regardless of the situation. What happens on other sites is no concern of this one. They have their rules, we have ours. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Stevieboy

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The site rules still have to be followed regardless of the situation. What happens on other sites is no concern of this one. They have their rules, we have ours. Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.

Literally. Freedom of Speech is an American Constitutional guarantee against abridging by governmental entities. I doubt the founding fathers envisioned psnprofiles.com when they wrote it. :lol:

Sorry - carry on.