Snake Pass trophy discussion

snakebit10

Game looks super!

Idea is great! 

only question i have is the controls. 

I saw a video on YT where they explained the controls.

Seems off for me but on the other side it makes sense... 

Trophies looking great! 

Typical Platform Trophy list~!

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAKE!

Now that's a funny trophy :)

Seems like completionists get a lot of side stuff to do next to the basic 100% like in Yooka-Laylee.

I'm not sure yet if I'll play this on the PS4 or on the Switch, depends on which will get the better sale I guess. That pre-order sale on the PS4 looks tempting. Does anyone know if that "pre-order" price will still work on release tomorrow, so I can see what the Switch price is first?

Edit: apparently the release is in two days, not one, and nope the sales price works only up to release and not a day or two after.

Seeing as the regular US price on both PS4 and Switch is $20, I'm willing to bet the Switch price will be 20 as well. So, what to do, what to do...

It helps that you get a refund of 10 on PSN if you buy 50 worth of stuff in March, I've already bought 17 worth of games in the sale last week and I'm planning on pre-ordering Full Throttle, so I only need 21 more. Might just get Snake Pass on PS4 then.

Edited by BillyHorrible

On 3/27/2017 at 7:20 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I'm willing to bet the Switch price will be 20 as well. So, what to do, what to do...

IIRC, the devs confirmed it'll be the same price on all platforms because it's digital only. It's only some games which will be more expensive on Switch, due to the larger capacity carts being more expensive than BluRay and Nintendo's policy of digital and physical price parity. 

Edited by StrickenBiged

6 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

IIRC, the devs confirmed it'll be the same price on all platforms because it's digital only. It's only some games which will be more expensive on Switch, due to the larger capacity carts being more expensive than BluRay and Nintendo's policy of digital and physical price parity. 

Yup, that's why I was willing to bet :)