Missing 5 confetti in The Desert :/

Spudchip

19 minutes ago, Spudchip said:

Video didn't help at all sorry :/

So you followed the video, going from location to location, as it did in the video? Don't skip any part, thinking you got it already. At least in my experience, one of the parts you wanna skip is usually where you've missed something.

Edited by MMDE

Here are some places that I missed that might be some help to you: (SPOILERS BELOW, don't read if you haven't played The Desert yet!)

Spoiler
  • All the way around stones that stick up on the main path after the pig ride. I know it might sound daft but I was missing a couple from these.
  • The hoops in the first big area before the cards and when you start flying using the paper planes as it can be easy to miss on in these as I did that too.
  • At the end of the level when your flying left and right to avoid the columns, stick to the bottom as I missed three here after I'd spent about an hour trying to find them.

Hope this helps^_^

Edited by RizzleAbbey12
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Here are some places that I missed that might be some help to you: (SPOILERS BELOW, don't read if you haven't played The Desert yet!)

Reveal hidden contents
  • All the way around stones that stick up on the main path after the pig ride. I know it might sound daft but I was missing a couple from these.
  • The hoops in the first big area before the cards and when you start flying using the paper planes as it can be easy to miss on in these as I did that too.
  • At the end of the level when your flying left and right to avoid the columns, stick to the bottom as I missed three here after I'd spent about an hour trying to find them.

Hope this helps^_^

Still no luck :/

3 hours ago, Spudchip said:

Omfg they it didn't realize there was a hoop above another hoop on one of the tower things. I'm so stupid. Thanks for the help guys :)

Do you think those were in the video? :D And did you do as I said, go through each location in the game as you watched the video to make sure you had actually gotten them all, because something you think you've got and won't go look at again is usually where what you are missing and can't find is.

Edited by MMDE

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

Do you think those were in the video? :D And did you do as I said, go through each location in the game as you watched the video to make sure you had actually gotten them all, because something you think you've got and won't go look at again is usually where what you are missing and can't find is.

Yeah you were right lol. I actually watched the whole tower bit in the video but I got confused lmao.

• Like 1