What's it like living in the Premium Membership life?

AlcoholicDinosaw

7 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Recently I've been thinking whether or not I should become a Premium Member of this website, and of course, I wanna turn to the community itself and ask your opinion on how you view a Premium Member. For example, when viewing a member and notice that they're Premium, does your opinion automatically change? If so to what? Do you suddenly have respect for them, see them as cool, look up to them, anything, I want to hear what you guys think of this lavish and luxurious life you Premiums are living, should I join? Let me know!

The perks are nice and it's good to support the site.  But, I wouldn't expect people to suddenly respect you more or whatever.  I don't really pay attention to whether someone is premium when reading the forum and I doubt very many others do either.

I enjoy having it, especially for the trophy updates and I like supporting this site because it's my ideal website for anything PlayStation related, not just for trophies. I respect anyone on this forum regardless if they are or are not a Premium Member.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...