AlcoholicDinosaw

What's it like living in the Premium Membership life?

40 posts in this topic

What's it like living the Premium Membership life? It's alright. Except I think I might be getting pinkeye after snorting all that coke off of the stripper's ass.

7 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Recently I've been thinking whether or not I should become a Premium Member of this website, and of course, I wanna turn to the community itself and ask your opinion on how you view a Premium Member. For example, when viewing a member and notice that they're Premium, does your opinion automatically change? If so to what? Do you suddenly have respect for them, see them as cool, look up to them, anything, I want to hear what you guys think of this lavish and luxurious life you Premiums are living, should I join? Let me know!

The perks are nice and it's good to support the site.  But, I wouldn't expect people to suddenly respect you more or whatever.  I don't really pay attention to whether someone is premium when reading the forum and I doubt very many others do either.

I enjoy having it, especially for the trophy updates and I like supporting this site because it's my ideal website for anything PlayStation related, not just for trophies. I respect anyone on this forum regardless if they are or are not a Premium Member.

I honestly wasn't expecting this many replies, this is great, didn't know the community was so active, definitely wanna be a part of this, you guys are awesome, thank you for sharing your views on it! :D

I initially did it just to support the site, the perks came after and it's worth it.

I like all the features in it. There's no restrictions, I can have the Signature has it is right now. :D

Well my bed time is 7:00pm, but I do not have to go to sleep until 7:15, so there's that.

It's really cool. I was gifted by an awesome friend of mine. Never knew PSNP was such an awesome community with generous people. It's only a 1 year Membership, but I'm still enjoying it :). Might have to purchase Lifetime Membership after this one expires or join @StrickenBiged's giveaway :P.

Update: Finally became a full time premium member! :D

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw

Somebody also gifted me with premium but I don't know how to check if someone gave me lifetime or a year.

13 minutes ago, Captain_wafer113 said:

Somebody also gifted me with premium but I don't know how to check if someone gave me lifetime or a year.

Click on the P on your profile here: https://psnprofiles.com/Captain_wafer113

You were gifted 1 year Premium.

What's it like? Views nice, beers flat and it smells like a smoke bar.

It's great.

The perks that are available are good, but there's nothing earth shattering about them. I'd say it's not worth it.

There are some great ideas from other members which were never and will never be seriously considered to be featured as cool new perks (nothing new ever happens), and the exclusive forum is the most boring and dull section of this whole site.

I sleep on top of a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies.