Real estate

EternalChaos72

Have you been in front of the stores store in question to but the properties as you can't from it from the office, and of course you must have the funds. KHH subs has a pretty good guide for this  http://www.khhsubs.com/rggzero/moneyisland.html it took me a while. My advice would also be to store up a shed load of yen and then multiply it via mr Shakedown as the prices of property increases and you'll need the yen to buy properties.

40 minutes ago, XShadowYakuzaX said:

Have you been in front of the stores store in question to but the properties as you can't from it from the office, and of course you must have the funds. KHH subs has a pretty good guide for this  http://www.khhsubs.com/rggzero/moneyisland.html it took me a while. My advice would also be to store up a shed load of yen and then multiply it via mr Shakedown as the prices of property increases and you'll need the yen to buy properties.

I have billions, it turned out i didn't know how to buy the properties. I didn't realise you just had to go up to the store and then purchase it. 

The thing with real estate is i have no idea what I'm doing, i just use the one advisor and to up the ranks and then take over the area, i don't need the security, managers or anything like that. I'm still managing the 100% completion. Is it that easy? But i know I'm doing it wrong, I've a gut feeling. 

18 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I have billions, it turned out i didn't know how to buy the properties. I didn't realise you just had to go up to the store and then purchase it. 

The thing with real estate is i have no idea what I'm doing, i just use the one advisor and to up the ranks and then take over the area, i don't need the security, managers or anything like that. I'm still managing the 100% completion. Is it that easy? But i know I'm doing it wrong, I've a gut feeling. 

Well if you have the money just make sure you use the best advisor to level up each type of business (food, entertaiment ect) because getting S Rank on everything is the most time consuming aspect of real estate. You get advisors mostly through sub-stories.

6 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Well if you have the money just make sure you use the best advisor to level up each type of business (food, entertaiment ect) because getting S Rank on everything is the most time consuming aspect of real estate. You get advisors mostly through sub-stories.

I'm currently on the Gambling King. I'm just about to take over the area fully. This was alot easier than expecting. 

• 2 years later...
42 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

How do you purchase gear is another district. I just started this in chapter 5, but can only buy in the Leisure district. I'm trying to do all of the sub-stories, but can't figure out how to start the electronics king.

If I remember correctly you must complete the Leisure district first to unlock 3 more and then complete those to unlock the 5th district.

• Like 1