Top Talent and Teamwork trophies

if you are going for both these trophies, thanks to a friend I found a easy way to help you out. If you own either an android or apple mobile go to the app store and download an app called "Apex HQ" this app will allow you to use the strike team feature without actually logging into the game. All you'll have to do is link your PSN account and start playing.

5 minutes ago, xPhoenix777 said:

These are glitched if you don't perform the final actions in the game. I have 2 level 20 Strike teams, both "completed" the missions in the app, the game will not give me the trophy. :(

Same, have 2 teams and did now work but trying something out to see if I can get the trophy to work.

4 hours ago, darkguner96 said:

Good to know that i am not the only one. Have also an lvl 20 Strike team but no trophy. Completing some more missions and finish them ingame doesnt work either.

damn, was going to see if that worked... well back to the drawing board :/

On 29.3.2017 at 8:23 AM, ruffedgz said:

damn, was going to see if that worked... well back to the drawing board :/

I tried to start a mission with my lvl 20 team and then delete the singleplayer saves and start a whole new game to the point where i can access the terminal. Didnt work either... what a waste of time

Also the time to get 160 and then 200 points for the 6th strike team is insane, a much easier and faster option is to do 25 medals in mutiplayer.

Just pick an Adept character with pull and singularity. You'll get the gold assist medal every match (x3 out of 25 necessary) just let teammates do the kills.

Do a few bronze matches you'll get the 25 assists in time it takes to finish one gold strike with 50% chance at 10 points

3 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

Also the time to get 160 and then 200 points for the 6th strike team is insane, a much easier and faster option is to do 25 medals in mutiplayer.

Just pick an Adept character with pull and singularity. You'll get the gold assist medal every match (x3 out of 25 necessary) just let teammates do the kills.

Do a few bronze matches you'll get the 25 assists in time it takes to finish one gold strike with 50% chance at 10 points

You don`t need to let them do the kills. You can kill them yourself while they are floating and still get assist points. Just did it moments ago.

By the way, is there anything I can do to make strike team missions complete faster for "Top Talent"? It`s the only trophy I need for plat.

Edited by Lowlliet

2 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

You don`t need to let them do the kills. You can kill them yourself while they are floating and still get assist points. Just did it moments ago.

By the way, is there anything I can do to make strike team missions complete faster for "Top Talent"? It`s the only trophy I need for plat.

I don't think their is any method to make them go faster, could make the longer missions go overnight so they are ready when you wake up.

• Like 1

Just now, LoneliestPanda said:

I don't think their is any method to make them go faster, could make the longer missions go overnight so they are ready when you wake up.

That`s a shame. I`m sending them via app whenever they are ready but sometimes there`s just one silver mission with 5 hours timer, so I have no choice but to do that one and it`s so long... Thanks anyway.

2 hours ago, Lowlliet said:

That`s a shame. I`m sending them via app whenever they are ready but sometimes there`s just one silver mission with 5 hours timer, so I have no choice but to do that one and it`s so long... Thanks anyway.

but make sure to send and receive them in-game not in app. If you do it in the app you won't get the trophy on the PS.

So when you have a high LV19 team send them on a mission while you're in game and also check the results in game to make sure it doesn't glitch out and you have to do it with another strike team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not using the app and this is taking FOREVER! Holy shit, I completed 2 full playthroughs, sent teams from hour 1, and I still have to log in 3 times a day for this crap. What an exciting way to wrap up a platinum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone tried to start and debrief mission which is needed to pass to level 20 via PS4 ? I mean, maybe the trophy doesn't pop if you start in app and debrief in game ? I have same problem. Two teams at 20 level, and the third one going to be 20 in one/two missions.

Update:

It worked for me. It was actually four missions. I'ts good idea to send them between 5 gold extractions in multiplayer.

Edited by motojontko
update

• 2 months later...

Does this apply to the veteran trophy as well? Can I do something to make it unlock if I have completed 25 missions in the companion app?

It appears that this may check completion every 25th mission. I got it on mission 100 when I was in game.

Edited by Toogie53

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...